Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure that is the master bathroom.
To me it's more likely the secondary bathroom shared by Casey and Caylee, and is that a child's potty on the lower left?

I believe so. IIRC, the master bathroom is open with a counter and double sinks and a large mirror.

Here's a pic of that window from inside Caylee's bedroom:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208827.htm

The window is very low to the floor and it would be easy to open it and step out.

If Caylee was in Casey's room that night, as was often the case according to Cindy, I think it's more likely that Casey either used the front door which was right next to her room, or went out her bedroom window to the front yard. Because the master bedroom is on the back of the house, Cindy and George wouldn't be able to observe Casey using the front door or her bedroom window.

I would bet that Casey was used to using her bedroom window as an exit/entrance. I've wondered if, during her teen years, Casey would use her bedroom window as a mean of sneaking out at night to meet up with friends.

I believe so. IIRC, the master bathroom is open with a counter and double sinks and a large mirror.

I think it's the master bathroom, because in the pic of Casey and Caylee in their bathroom mirror (the hall/guest bathroom), the reflection is of an open doorway and into the hallway - if you stand facing the mirror in the master bathroom, you would see a wall in the reflection.

In the master bedroom, there's an open vanity area with a mirror, but no sink that I recall - it's just an open countertop that runs from the bathroom wall to the closet wall.

I'll try to find the pics - I could be all wrong, of course! LOL!

Still haven't found the pics, but you're probably right - in that photo, there's what appears to be a child's potty on the left side and it looks like a plastic crate of toys beside the sink vanity.

Based on the layout by Hercule Poirot and Steve2010, here are two shots of the Anthony house I built in sims2:

picture.php

The one below is added per Hercule's request. It is titled, "A Cat's Point of View"

picture.php

suzet

I don't know how I missed this, but that's awesome!

Still haven't found the pics, but you're probably right - in that photo, there's what appears to be a child's potty on the left side and it looks like a plastic crate of toys beside the sink vanity.

I was wrong about the master bedroom sink. Vanity, no double sinks. NOTICE in one photo taken, the gal has an FBI shirt on. Wonder what evidence they have that HASN'T been released from the A compound.

Found these on Wesh, inside the A compound, taken by LE. Scroll down the slideshow images and its the "images inside the A home".
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/index.html

I wish I could find the photo of Casey and Caylee standing in front of the bathroom mirror - Caylee's wearing bunny ears. I'll keep looking.

Thanks so much!

In the bunny ears photo, to me it appears the door to the bathroom is right behind the sink/mirror - am I seeing that right? And, that the door opens up into a hallway? That's why I thought it was the guest/hall bath.

In this photo:
anthonymasterbath.jpg

if you were standing in front of the mirror, you would see a wall in the reflection or, the open door against the wall. That's why I thought this one is the master bathroom.

This was the drawing I referred to:
CA-House03-03-09.jpg

Does this make sense, or am I dilusional? LOL!

Thanks so much!

In the bunny ears photo, to me it appears the door to the bathroom is right behind the sink/mirror - am I seeing that right? And, that the door opens up into a hallway? That's why I thought it was the guest/hall bath.

In this photo:
anthonymasterbath.jpg

if you were standing in front of the mirror, you would see a wall in the reflection or, the open door against the wall. That's why I thought this one is the master bathroom.

I believe that is the master bathroom. The decor is more Cindy than Casey. But it is interesting to me that there is what appears to be a child's potty on the left side. Why would that be in Cindy's bathroom and not Casey's? Also IIRC Cindy stated when she turned over Caylee's brush/toothbrush to LE, she retrieved them from her bathroom. Hmmmmm....

I believe that is the master bathroom. The decor is more Cindy than Casey. But it is interesting to me that there is what appears to be a child's potty on the left side. Why would that be in Cindy's bathroom and not Casey's? Also IIRC Cindy stated when she turned over Caylee's brush/toothbrush to LE, she retrieved them from her bathroom. Hmmmmm....

Maybe they had potties in both bathrooms, in case one bathroom was in use when Caylee had to use it? Just guessing.

Thanks so much!

l_9ee424b79d766809daa96cdcc6833ea2.jpg

In this photo:
anthonymasterbath.jpg

CA-House03-03-09.jpg

Just wanted to add that I agree about the decor. We haven't seen a full-view pic of the guest/hall bath - it was probably packed with toys.

Just wanted to add that I agree about the decor. We haven't seen a full-view pic of the guest/hall bath - it was probably packed with toys.

Just noticed: In Suzet's drawing, there is an additional sink outside the master bathroom, on the far left of the long counter that is cluttered with stuff in the Fox photo.

She was such an adorable and beautiful child. The potty would probably be in Cindy's bathroom because Cindy was more of a Mom to Caylee than Casey ever was.

Thanks so much!

In this photo:
anthonymasterbath.jpg

CA-House03-03-09.jpg

Yup, makes sense.

She was such an adorable and beautiful child. The potty would probably be in Cindy's bathroom because Cindy was more of a Mom to Caylee than Casey ever was.

Yes, it appears that Cindy was more of a mom to Caylee than Casey.
However, my point is, it seems that may have been part of the problem and may ultimately point to motive. Sorry to be O/T - replying to remark on my comment.

I tend to think they would have potties in both bathrooms - they seemed to purchase things to excess. JMHO.

Just ran upon a crime scene recreation video, that has been created in 2nd life for this case. It appears this is just a "trailer" atm, but at a future date, one will be able to actually walk thru the Anthony home, the backyard, where they found Caylee's body, and the morgue. I can't wait until it's completed as the "trailer" is absolutely awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKbsC18tjk

It looks like this is the MB. The counter outside of it doesn't have another sink though if the picture above (#858) is of that counter.

Thanks to the drawing and picture puller uppers. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back