Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that drawing may have been based on the photo from a similar home that was for sale:
modelmasterwithsink.jpg

The A's clearly don't have a sink:
masterbedroomcounter.jpg

It looks like it began as a vanity...probably had at least a mirror in the beginning as suggested by the lighting. A lot of 80's builds in my area had them, but the A's has been closed in underneath for storage.

Maybe the black bed with the darker walls where Caylee is jumping is from Lee's house?

It seems more "modern" and updated than the current pictures of CA and GA's bedroom.

I agree - the A's master bedroom decor and furniture seem very dated. The pic of Caylee jumping on the bed, with the dark furniture and dark walls seems more updated to me, too.

Just a dumb little thought here. But, the moving of the furniture reminded me of my brother in law years ago had some kind of OCD or something where he constantly moved his furniture. Cindy seems to fit that pattern. I seriously doubt that has anything to it. It just brought back a long forgotten memory.

I have to admit that personally, I don't think the July setup works as well in the room - my OCD tendencies wouldn't let me put a bed where the frame is partially covering the window frame like that. LOL!

Perhaps the bed was set up that way against the wall so Caylee wouldn't fall out of bed when sleeping there with KC.

Perhaps the bed was set up that way against the wall so Caylee wouldn't fall out of bed when sleeping there with KC.

Maybe but why would the A's be so quick to change it? One picture is from July and the other from November 2008. Caylee was not found until December 2008. Until then, CA was insisting that Caylee was alive.

Your point is a good one but it is not important as far as explaining why the A's changed the room around so quickly? Strange - that's the last thing I'd be worried about at a time like that - no?

Could the furniture moving be from nervous energy. I know when I'm upset about something I get busy cleaning and rearranging.

Maybe but why would the A's be so quick to change it? One picture is from July and the other from November 2008. Caylee was not found until December 2008. Until then, CA was insisting that Caylee was alive.

Your point is a good one but it is not important as far as explaining why the A's changed the room around so quickly? Strange - that's the last thing I'd be worried about at a time like that - no?

Yes. It would be the last thing I would be thinking about doing during a time like that. When Lee moved in, did he have a separate room, or did they use this room as their guest room?

I haven't read the whole thread, but recall this is a 4 bedroom house--I would assume there is the master bedroom, the computer room, Caylee's bedroom, and KC's bedroom. I really doubt they would touch Caylee's room, so that would leave either the computer or KC's room for guests. Didn't Lee move in around December?

Yes. It would be the last thing I would be thinking about doing during a time like that. When Lee moved in, did he have a separate room, or did they use this room as their guest room?

I haven't read the whole thread, but recall this is a 4 bedroom house--I would assume there is the master bedroom, the computer room, Caylee's bedroom, and KC's bedroom. I really doubt they would touch Caylee's room, so that would leave either the computer or KC's room for guests. Didn't Lee move in around December?

You bring up a good point as there were people in and out of that house from early on. Come to think of it, Tracy iirc said that she stayed in KC's room while GA's Ohio friend, Jim, was in the computer room, KC with CA in the master and GA on the couch.

I bet CA rearranged the room to better accomodate Tracy. What do you think?

That's a great thought - I can see that as a reason for the odd placement of the bed. Thanks!

Could be! I guess LE never searched his rental home.

You bring up an excellent point! I don't recall reading anything about Lee's place being searched or even visited by LE. I'm not sure if it's part of the normal procedure in a "missing" child case or if they had cause for a search warrant. Given we're talking about the Anthony family, it probably would have been a good idea to have a look around his place.

Just a dumb little thought here. But, the moving of the furniture reminded me of my brother in law years ago had some kind of OCD or something where he constantly moved his furniture. Cindy seems to fit that pattern. I seriously doubt that has anything to it. It just brought back a long forgotten memory.

And, even if there was an ulterior motive to the furniture moving, LE would have moved it again when they did their search with the black light (or whatever that light is called).

You bring up a good point as there were people in and out of that house from early on. Come to think of it, Tracy iirc said that she stayed in KC's room while GA's Ohio friend, Jim, was in the computer room, KC with CA in the master and GA on the couch.

I bet CA rearranged the room to better accomodate Tracy. What do you think?

Wonder if she saw/found anything interesting while she was in KC's bedroom?

lol- when i am bored or want to change energy level of a room- yes i believe energy can be felt -i move furniture! i am spotless house cleaner and when i read of cindy and she seems to be very particular in her home i can identify. caylees room had little doillys and lace it looks. very much a grown up look with plenty of kids things . looks as if everything had a perfect place, yet very much like a toy store too. it took lots of love to make a room like that. i believe cindy wanted it that way and it looked nice.caseys room looked more like a teens room than adult from pics i saw. jmo

Thought this thread might be interesting to others who haven't seen it, in light of the talk of foreclosure.

Thought this thread might be interesting to others who haven't seen it, in light of the talk of foreclosure.
I'm curious what will become of the house, if the A's should have to move out. Will there be a new family living there? Will it sit vacant? Or will somebody purchase it to see what possibly could've happened inside it or out in the back yard? :waitasec: MOO

I'm curious what will become of the house, if the A's should have to move out. Will there be a new family living there? Will it sit vacant? Or will somebody purchase it to see what possibly could've happened inside it or out in the back yard? :waitasec: MOO

I think someone will buy it, maybe even thinking that they have a chance to resell it and make some money off the high-profile nature of this case.

Laci Peterson's house sold and IIRC someone's living in it, so I really think the same will happen on Hopespring.

Was there ever confirmation that the A's had replaced the washing machine used to wash KC's pants found in the car? I recall it being mentioned but don't recall that it was confirmed. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back