Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the latest from Hercule Poirot

Have added the dig spot plus the patio area and walkway by the garage

CA-House-01-12-09-D.jpg

Again - if anyone would like a pdf version of this, please PM me with an email address. It looks way better as a pdf than a jpeg.
That was only one dig spot. C &G moved a plant from internal corner near pool to other side of pool. LE dug both places.

Great job, Steve. Thanks for the scale too. :)

Hercule: Cindy and George's bedroom seems to be a bit off limits as far as photos go, but you do see a couple here and there, like the one where Caylee is all dressed in light green with light green glasses. Cindy is holding Caylee and smiling at her. It looks like a holiday or special occasion because Cindy is dressed better than usual. You can see the A's bed in the background, from what I can see, and it is exactly where Steve put it.

Great job, Steve. Thanks for the scale too. :)

Hercule: Cindy and George's bedroom seems to be a bit off limits as far as photos go, but you do see a couple here and there, like the one where Caylee is all dressed in light green with light green glasses. Cindy is holding Caylee and smiling at her. It looks like a holiday or special occasion because Cindy is dressed better than usual. You can see the A's bed in the background, from what I can see, and it is exactly where Steve put it.
Thanks.
Pookie has not put bed yet, but I take your point. We don't want to erroneously show twin beds and start the divorce rumour off again?

We don't want to erroneously show twin beds and start the divorce rumour off again?

*snipped by me*
I know I saw a double (queen/king) bed somewhere. Here is a photo I lightened (the one where Caylee is wearing light green with the glasses). I was assuming this was Cindy's bedroom since I cannot place those curtains anywhere else. Anyone know if this is the master bedroom? Now is that a couch in front of the window or a bed? At least I'm assuming it's the A's house since I see stuffed animals on top of the bureau.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=707&pictureid=5435

Steve, did you place the master bed there because you saw it like that in a photo or video or because it is the most logical place for a bed? thnx

*snipped by me*
Great links. When you say the cabinets are different, do you mean that breakfast counter is like oak and the kitchen cabinets are dark brown? I was thinking that was because I believe the breakfast counter is on wheels, purchased separately. Is that what you mean?

In the last video link you have posted, at about 2:36, it shows Caylee standing next to an oak cabinet (which I believe is the moveable breakfast counter on wheels) that does not match the rest of the dark brown cabinests. Is that what you mean by the cabinets being different? Or am I missing something else? :)

I think the cabinet that was on wheels is from an old kitchen picture as it appeared to be more white. I think they redid the kitchen and the new cabinets are the maple.
Does anyone remember the video of Casey Cindy and Caylee in the kitchen I vaguely remember it being something about cake perhaps Casey's BD? If I could only find that I think the kitchen issue becomes clearer.

Maybe this shows the back of the house better on the Gretta interview...

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

2:20 frame I think you can see the window there better.... and perhaps I am just KC crazy...

I placed the bed where it is because it seemed the most logical place.

Haven't seen any pictures of it either. Your pic seems like it could be in the master bedroom.

I think the cabinet that was on wheels is from an old kitchen picture as it appeared to be more white. I think they redid the kitchen and the new cabinets are the maple.
Does anyone remember the video of Casey Cindy and Caylee in the kitchen I vaguely remember it being something about cake perhaps Casey's BD? If I could only find that I think the kitchen issue becomes clearer.

*snipped by me*
http://www.wftv.com/video/17398425/index.html
Above is the cake video - it starts out with Caylee in the pool.

*thinking to myself* After watching the video, looks like there is a tall cabinet next to fridge. I had the fridge next to the wall in sim house.

*snipped by me*

*thinking to myself* After watching the video, looks like there is a tall cabinet next to fridge. I had the fridge next to the wall in sim house.

That is it!! Thank you... :clap::clap::clap: I am absolutely wrong there is a sliding door in the kitchen.
I am just KC Crazy...

*snipped by me*

Good sleuthing to find the video. Like most (all?) of them I have seen it before, but you are not always looking for a particular item. Yes I see the corner cupboard. Looks like the "pantry" shown back a page but on other side of glass doors.
Pookie53 being a clever bloke (blokess) has already included something there. I don't imagine Stev2010 will have any trouble including that.
Stll looks like glass sliding doors to me.

Do you mean the WIC for the master bedroom? Looks like a single door to me - at the identical house listed for sale. Does someone know that the Anthony's is a double?

similarWIC.jpg

similarWIC-b.jpg

I agree.
The realtor guided tour shows the WIC. 2 doors I'll pop off and look and copy it here if I can.

Can't easily grab single pics. Here is the whole show.

Note. It does show pantry. Why didn't us sleuths (me especially see it before)?

It shows WIC

http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=1740636&sk=36

Wow, thanks for the link. That tour helps so much - especially with the windows!

Question: Is the A's sun porch screened in, glass windows, or open air? I thought the one in the tour looked open air, but if memory serves, I thought the A's was screened in.

Wow, thanks for the link. That tour helps so much - especially with the windows!

Question: Is the A's sun porch screened in, glass windows, or open air? I thought the one in the tour looked open air, but if memory serves, I thought the A's was screened in.
Looks like dark tinted glass to me or screen mesh?

Pookie53 being a clever bloke (blokess) has already included something there. I don't imagine Stev2010 will have any trouble including that.
Stll looks like glass sliding doors to me.
I actually didn't include pantry the thing next to the fridge is the dishwasher. I can't believe we all missed the pantry before this.
Oh and nope, I'm not a bloke.

I actually didn't include pantry the thing next to the fridge is the dishwasher. I can't believe we all missed the pantry before this.
Oh and nope, I'm not a bloke.
Sorry about the "bloke".

Nothing ment by it. Just natural (for me ) to assume same gender in the absense of info? LOL I now have a mental picture of "not bloke" so things can procede ok?

Putting the dishwaser there is novel? I would imagine that near sink for plumbing and when in use close to rinsing etc? Not much room to fit a dishwasher. Just draw GA with a dish cloth in his hand?

Found the dishwasher.
No it's not george.
It is on LH side of sink in the show home. So the pantry is v. small. I asume you have used standard size to represent fridge?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back