Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BUMP

The plan could be relevant to recent reports of soil disturbance in back yard

I'm wondering about Area #5. The picture is poor, but you can see portions of the lines with arrows pointing out the areas. I extended the line for Area #5 to make it visible. It seems to not coincide with the area that CSI was inspecting shown in the aerial photo. Any ideas?

Attachments

• backyard.jpg
    backyard.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 166
  • backyard 2.jpg
    backyard 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 163
  • backyard map.jpg
    backyard map.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 170
  • byard3.jpg
    byard3.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 165
I had to do what I could. Measurements given for letter markers and I had to fudge them a fit in with photos.

It is possible the "pointer lines" on aereal photos were done roughly and after the fact.

What exactly do you think I should change?

Why?

And does it really make much difference where along the back fence LE found nothing?

This is the 1st time I've seen your completed project, very nice. I was going to ask if you had seen the pix showing the washer n dryer side by side behind the door, I see by your picture you did. Did anyone figure out what that was, against the back wall (garage) that people were calling a washer?

Thanks !

So Dog Hits provoked LE Digs at Spots #2,#3 & #4 while "disturbed soil" resulted in LE Dig #1. Do we know why they chose to dig at #5 ?

Incidentally, I find it hard to believe that GA was "unaware" of the distrubed soil ? He's too much of a neatnik not to check out the yard thoroughly and regularly.

I thought it was the disturbed soil that got LE out there to begin with?

I thought it was the disturbed soil that got LE out there to begin with?

Yes They inspected that and decided to get dogs to check the entire yard. They found nothing at spot #1, but dogs "hit" on 3areas. They checked those 3 areas as well as some areas that looked interesting near back boundary fence. Including area B where they found 3 hair ties and a piece of plastic. They checked area C near the gate, I presume something looked disturbed there to LE.

Ok..Even though I actually really like CA, and believe she is a good person, here is confirmation that I still question everyone and everything to get to the truth.....because thats what this is about.
A while back there was alot of discussion about the set up off KC's bedroom, and questions about if it was 'staged'.
After looking at loads of vids and pics I have established beyond doubt that the bedroom was moved around after caylee disappeared.
(forgive the bad proportions- its very basic, and was my first attempt)
Here is the set-up of the bedroom during the greta interview which was in july or august .....
bedroomsetupgretainterview.png

And this is the set up of the same room in Nov during the Donofrio interview........
setupnov8donofrioint.png

Lots of interesting things about this.
The pics taken of caylee in that room show the same set up as the november interview, so it was moved prior to the Greta interview, and then changed back to how it always was. But since the pics i have of caylee in that room were from when she was very little, its possible the room was rearranged prior to her diappearance.
What jumped out at me was the kiddy rug placed in close proximity to where the Tv is set up. Is there a stain under there? I cannot see the rug in the other pics/vids, except gretas. (that doesnt mean it wasnt there. the beds position may have hidden it)
The curtain was also missing in the greta int, which could be as simple as the camera men needing more light....or they were being washed....who knows? But they are back in the Donofrio int.
Also the tv was in a different position on the stand for the two interviews. I note this only because it has crossed my mind that the tv may have fallen on Caylee..The positioning in the greta int is somewhat dangerous imo. In Donofrios its centred perfectly on the stand.

Its very significant that during the Greta int, she specifically asked CA if that was how the room always was. Ca says "This is how the room is always....Except for caylees toys usually being on the bed. A blanket, some stuffed animals....those kind of things".

The blanket????? :eek::eek:

Now, since Greta doesnt say 'Was this always the positioning of the furniture', it gives way to a broad answer.
CA could mean that it was always tidy,always had caylees toys because caylee always slept in there, that all the furniture and bedding and photos ect were always there. It could mean the room had been that way for the last year or so.
I'm always moving around furniture so that doesnt strike me as a cover up, but i'm sure it will to others.
What this does show, is that CA was honest about the blanket not being there, where it usually is.
We dont know if she shared this with LE, but she shared it with the world, even though its only in hindsight that we can see the significance of her statement.
JMO

I think this is excellent! I too am a great re-arranger, especially when I'm stressed or have too much time on my hands and not enough to do.

LE liked the look of it. Was the area where there were some hair ties?

This is the first I've heard of hair ties. After I get everyone fed and settled in, I see what I can find and get back to you.

I had to do what I could. Measurements given for letter markers and I had to fudge them a fit in with photos.

It is possible the "pointer lines" on aereal photos were done roughly and after the fact.

What exactly do you think I should change?

Why?

And does it really make much difference where along the back fence LE found nothing?

I wouldn't know what to change. The docs contain confusions. I hope it isn't an issue during the trial. Maybe CSI and the dog handlers created precise and detailed reports that are not in the doc dumps.

I wouldn't know what to change. The docs contain confusions. I hope it isn't an issue during the trial. Maybe CSI and the dog handlers created precise and detailed reports that are not in the doc dumps.

It might be an issue if they found something. I am sure they have more precise location noted anyway.

I am just saying for us WS we gain nothing, don't you agree?

If I put the dot furhther along the fence, someone would post pictures (As they have done) showing LE actually looking where I have shown it.

So keep schtum(sp)

It might be an issue if they found something. I am sure they have more precise location noted anyway.

If I put the dot furhther along the fence, someone would post pictures (As they have done) showing LE actually looking where I have shown it.

I am just saying for us WS we gain nothing, don't you agree?

I rearranged your post to put the question last. I would tentatively agree. A common theme of this forum is to squeeze out anything you can from what you have. Sorta like seeking information for the sake of information. Even if it only means that the docs contain weirdness, vaguery and errors. That is a bit of information in itself.

Here's an apparent address error I found...

Attachments

• hair ties.jpg
    hair ties.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 132
Docs p3229

HP Sorry that took longer than I thought, 2 of the stations that have posted docs don't even have this page. Which I discovered after going through each set one page at a time.

Anyway the 3 hair ties and a piece of plastic were located under the bed of wood chips but on top of the plastic weed barrier. They probably had been there for sometime because 1 actually had a root growing through the center of it.

As best I can tell this was found off to the side of the playhouse. Near the sand box and pick nick table.
The photographic evidence I looked at was of no value because it was scanned and is too dark to show any detail. I don't know if I was looking at 3 hair ties or a condo complex on Mars.

Just a guess but I don't think these had anything to do with Caylee's death. Although when looking for a missing child one never knows what will come of anything so taking everything is better than missing something vital that looked like nothing at face value.

Salut et Merci à M. Poirot and the others who worked on the floor plans. I am glad to have been able to benefit from your obsessive attention to detail. (I can say that because it's the sort of thing I can imagine doing myself -- I am another who is very spatially oriented and feels a need to refer to a map of a place about which I am reading, and I too have been driven to create my own sometimes. )
Thank You all for all your work!

butwhatif, I too have wondered about that comment about a blanket that CA made to Greta. made me wonder if she only meant that a blanket that had been in Casey's room was put back elsewhere in the house OR if the blanket was missing & it was THE blanket. Or if she ever noticed the Pooh blanket seemed to look newer (if Casey had replaced it).

Salut et Merci à M. Poirot and the others who worked on the floor plans. I am glad to have been able to benefit from your obsessive attention to detail. (I can say that because it's the sort of thing I can imagine doing myself -- I am another who is very spatially oriented and feels a need to refer to a map of a place about which I am reading, and I too have been driven to create my own sometimes. )
Thank You all for all your work!

butwhatif, I too have wondered about that comment about a blanket that CA made to Greta. made me wonder if she only meant that a blanket that had been in Casey's room was put back elsewhere in the house OR if the blanket was missing & it was THE blanket. Or if she ever noticed the Pooh blanket seemed to look newer (if Casey had replaced it).
Thank you for the very kind words.

My first thought as a novice Sleuther was to look for some sort of plan or at least description of the house. I was disapointed to find nothing available. I see now that I had some very wrong ideas, and a few things I could not really imagine at all.

I realise that underlying this case is something far more serious than an Adventure game, but it does involve a similar puzzle to solve. I solved adventures 20 + years ago, and the first thing to do was always DRAW A MAP.
We may even be able to show something more grabbing visually at some stage.
Hercule

Based on the layout by Hercule Poirot and Steve2010, here are two shots of the Anthony house I built in sims2:

picture.php

The one below is added per Hercule's request. It is titled, "A Cat's Point of View"

picture.php

suzet

*snipped for space*

Butwhatif, I LOVED your post! Very observant! Yes! I noticed the switching of the furniture too - the bed and the dresser. In one of my sim house photos of Casey's room, I mentioned that very thing... the old switcheroo. In fact, I am tempted to move the bed back to where it was in the D'Onofrio video because I have a sneaky suspicion, that's the way it was last June 2008. Andnot sure if it matters, but it could have been the actual crime scene, so I think it does.

I did notice the haphazard placement of the TV and thought the same thing you did... wow, that's a dangerous set up with little kids around. The TV was angled and coming off the edge.

I want to comment on the rest of your post. We think a lot alike!!

If you check out my photo album, you can see some photos of the sim house, a work in progress. Specifically see the photo of Casey's room and read the comment.

The rearranging of KC's room, and in particular, the TV placement, has always stuck in my craw.

I'm glad to see that you guys have brought the subject back into discussion, especially on this thread.:clap:

Whether the rug was covering a stain, or the bed was moved to block a wall containing trace evidence, I can only speculate.

But for whatever reason, this issue keeps popping back into play - and I am interested to find out what additional evidence was collected from Hopespring the day that Caylee was found. I have a sneaking suspicion that part(s) of KC's bedroom wall were taken as evidence...:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back