Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also CA would definitely know if any bedsheets or other items were missing from the house between June 16 --> July 15.

I sure hope the JCP bills shows she bought stuff to replace the items Casey took.

Cindy will be sitting in a jail or prison cell at this time next year. Count on it. For those "stupid little things" she did. *snicker*

There was no knowledge that Caylee was 'missing' meaning had not been seen or in the care of her mother.

Yes there was. Caylee was not reported missing, but she was missing to the A's. Refer to CA's July 3rd posting. That's also the day KC tricked Cindy out of the house with the promise to see Caylee and was stood up.

With all due respect, I know you've said you like to get people to discuss the other side. But sometimes that's just arguing just to argue. :blowkiss:

And just think, where would we be with this if CA had NEVER made any of those 911 calls. Would anyone have ever come forward to report Caylee missing? :eek:

No, which is why it makes no sense to say that George and Cindy were attempting to cover for Casey. The could have simply shipped her off to California and no one would have ever been the wiser.

And just think, where would we be with this if CA had NEVER made any of those 911 calls. Would anyone have ever come forward to report Caylee missing? :eek:

Do you really think no one - no concerned friend or family member - would have ever started to question where Caylee went and call authorities? Even if Casey moved away, someone would have wondered why there were no phone calls or photos involving Caylee.

I have questions regarding that also. But when I go down that path I begin to think that Cindy knew the truth from the minute she heard the conversation(if it's the truth) between KC and LA. She may have removed it before LE got there at that point. Pure speculation. Like you I am confused. But not about the proceeding cover-up. From that point on..it was all about saving KC's rear.

That's an issue though, because Florida just passed a law not long ago that allows authorities to charge for that very "cover-up" kind of thing. And I'm back to withholding (omitting) information to protect someone from an investigation..... still, Casey was only charged with making false statements. Can't see them charging the grandparents with any more than that, if it ever happens.

Yes there was. Caylee was not reported missing, but she was missing to the A's. Refer to CA's July 3rd posting. That's also the day KC tricked Cindy out of the house with the promise to see Caylee and was stood up.

With all due respect, I know you've said you like to get people to discuss the other side. But sometimes that's just arguing just to argue. :blowkiss:

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am not arguing just to argue. I don't believe that Cindy and George had reason to believe that Caylee's absence for that month was do to anything other than Casey being a spiteful b*tch. My first thought upon smelling that car would not be, "Oh my God, my daughter killed my granddaughter and drove around with her in the trunk."

No, which is why it makes no sense to say that George and Cindy were attempting to cover for Casey. The could have simply shipped her off to California and no one would have ever been the wiser.

There were too many people that knew of Caylee's existence.....are ya kidding me? Someone somewhere would have started asking questions.

I think CA threw KC out on the night of the Big Fight, KC snatched Caylee up in a rage and thats when CA choked KC on the way out the door with KC with Caylee and she managed to escape. But by being mad at her parents for something she done by stealing money, and maybe Caylee telling on her at the time during the fight saying yeah. I went shopping with mama or I seen mama drinking and partying.
Because when the Anthonys Find the Car and KC. CA calls the Cops and reports she stole the car.
But I think in the mad rage KC was in at her parents even though she stole from them she was going to get revenge on Caylee for telling on her too_Or maybe When she left with Caylee she was crying for her nana.KC shut her up my giving her the Chlorform.But this time she gave her too much. She came back and Caylee was dead.
Day Two!
She got her out of the trunk of her car with sheets from the house and towels, after George had gone to work.Took her out back to the playhouse to wrapped her body in plastic and duct tape. This way she couldnt be spotted by the neighbors and she kept calling the dealership to make sure Cindy was at work and so was George. She loads her back into the car and she doesnt get rid of the body until she runs out of Gas near the end of the street and has to call TL. She then dumps the body because she knows when they come back with the Gas cans he will place them in the trunk. She throws the Body out in the woods.When no cars are coming or the neighbor is not looking.(She could probably tell when a car was coming) But as close as it is she walks back to the house and takes a swim to get rid of the smell on her and bags the clothes she is wearing. Gets redressed. Then she calls TL to tell him she has ran out of gas. She walks swiftly back to the car. So she can be in about the same area when he arrives. He meets her walking, they go back to the house borrow the neighbors shovel and break into the shed.
I also think there could have been a bottle of Chlorform removed from the car per CA or GA during the Clean-up.

Maybe LE watcked LKL, Ca say Everything KC said was true. GA said the smell was rotton food. One statment for the GJ and another for the jury pool.

A's atty saying they have done "NOTHING WRONG!"

Well he's saying that they have made conflicting statements now, and that that will not happen the next time they go on record.
He's realistic and honest about the situation- I like him.

Also as far as I know, believing your daughters lies is not a crime. Otherwise half the population would be locked up. GA saying that the smell was rotting food, could be a lie, denial, or simply his opinion. The forensics report clearly states that although there was no pizza in the pizza box there were food items in the bag of the trunk.(p2287)
If the A's are charged in the future it will be on something concrete, not something as vague and open to interpretation as this imo.

There were too many people that knew of Caylee's existence.....are ya kidding me? Someone somewhere would have started asking questions.

What people? People are constantly posting that the As have no friends and aren't close to any family members. The A's could say Casey took Caylee with her to California, Casey could say she left Caylee behind at the A's. Less questions would have been asked than are being asked now, that's for sure.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am not arguing just to argue. I don't believe that Cindy and George had reason to believe that Caylee's absence for that month was do to anything other than Casey being a spiteful b*tch. My first thought upon smelling that car would not be, "Oh my God, my daughter killed my granddaughter and drove around with her in the trunk."

Then who's body would you think you were smelling? Wouldn't you still call 911? Or would you think, heh, not nobody I know, not my problem?

It didn't take long for that thought to occur though - at least it did to George. He spoke to Yuri that same day and is quoted as saying he and his wife felt that Casey was withholding information about what happened to Caylee.

Then who's body would you think you were smelling? Wouldn't you still call 911? Or would you think, heh, not nobody I know, not my problem?

Of course not. I likely would not think it was a body, just something really stinky that smelled like one.

It didn't take long for that thought to occur though - at least it did to George. He spoke to Yuri that same day and is quoted as saying he and his wife felt that Casey was withholding information about what happened to Caylee.

Right, something he would not have done if he were covering for Casey.

Smart move. I wonder why MN never thought to do that. This new attorney really seems to be on the ball.

I like the new attorney too, but in MN's defense, he could never have persuaded CA to agree to the the bolded segment below: It's taken the earth falling on Cindy's head (the discovery of Caylee's remains and probable incriminating evidence along with being fired by MN) to make her agree to (a) cooperate with LE and (b) TELL THE TRUTH.

"Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. "They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements."

I'm not being snide when I say that I honestly can't believe that CA will be able to make herself tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, when the truth could work against her own personal goals.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member