Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I of course cannot provide a statute, but I can point you to case after case after case of family members not intervening before a crime became worse, where family members absolutely did not help the prosecution, where family member did not share their real beliefs of what may have happened, where family members did not share prior history. None ever charged with anything.

If the Anthony's had something to do with Caylee's death they will be charged of course, if they knowingly destroyed evidence, moved the body or any of the other things eluded to here they will be charged. The pants and knife being washed will never hold up to a prosecutable level.

They by their own admission to LE, they (former homicide and nurse) know what a dead body smells like. They knew the car smelled like a dead body and what that meant. Before calling LE, they drove the car home, hid it in their garage and removed and cleaned items from the car that they knew was a crime scene.

I liked Nejame and I like this new lawyer too. It seems like now, CA is ready to listen. I like that he admits there were conflicting statements and they will make it right. He is not trying to make the public believe something they didn't see...Nice change. I think the A's need this guy and I hope they follow his advise. They are in a particular kind of H...that no one could relate to and if this guy can get them through this with some kind of dignity, maybe they can get some of the support they deserve.

I think the Anthony's are quiet now not because of litigation (I think that would make her squawk like she has been) but because they know Caylee is undeniably dead. Poster after poster after poster on this forum said the discovery of the body knocked them on their butts and that they were holding out hope for a miracle and didn't even realizes they held on to any hope.

I have said before I think Cindy is losing her grasp on reality and that the only one she was convincing even a little bit with her lunatic ramblings was herself. They are quiet now because there is no miracle coming, there granddaughter has been laying in a field behind their house for months.

JMO, but I have never really bought into this Cindy rescuing Casey as the fierce mama bear fighting for her cub. I think Cindy hates Casey as much as Casey hates Cindy. Cindy as been arguing to be right in my opinion and she has been proven wrong to a degree even she can't argue at this point in time. I am hoping they will maintain silence and let JB handle the defense BS, but they have dissappointed me time and time again with their responses.

They by their own admission to LE, they (former homicide and nurse) know what a dead body smells like. They knew the car smelled like a dead body and what that meant. Before calling LE, they drove the car home, hid it in their garage and removed and cleaned items from the car that they knew was a crime scene.

Simon Birch by his own admission knows what a dead body smells like and didn't call the police and removed items from the same car. Should he be prosecuted too? There are two different levels for "I wouldn't have done that" and criminally prosecutable.

I think the Anthony's are quiet now not because of litigation (I think that would make her squawk like she has been) but because they know Caylee is undeniably dead. Poster after poster after poster on this forum said the discovery of the body knocked them on their butts and that they were holding out hope for a miracle and didn't even realizes they held on to any hope.

I have said before I think Cindy is losing her grasp on reality and that the only one she was convincing even a little bit with her lunatic ramblings was herself. They are quiet now because there is no miracle coming, there granddaughter has been laying in a field behind their house for months.

JMO, but I have never really bought into this Cindy rescuing Casey as the fierce mama bear fighting for her cub. I think Cindy hates Casey as much as Casey hates Cindy. Cindy as been arguing to be right in my opinion and she has been proven wrong to a degree even she can't argue at this point in time. I am hoping they will maintain silence and let JB handle the defense BS, but they have dissappointed me time and time again with their responses.

So true. :)

Simon Birch by his own admission knows what a dead body smells like and didn't call the police and removed items from the same car. Should he be prosecuted too? There are two different levels for "I wouldn't have done that" and criminally prosecutable.

That's all he did. IMO these people have been in cover up mode since after the first 911 calls by CA. At first she thought KC was playing a sick game with her to keep Caylee away from her. When she finally woke up she had already placed those calls... She then chose to defend her daughter rather than her granddaughter.

The knife..washed. KC's clothes...washed. That's just for starters.

It wasn't his car and he did not know the entire circumstance!

I soooooo agree with this statement. I've felt for a long time that Cindy is a "right fighter" and is in a battle of wills with LE and the SA's office. Her focus is to WIN and BE RIGHT, and not for getting justice for Caylee. It's so very sad Caylee's grandma betrays her over and over by making being "right" her mission in life, rather than fighting for justice for her precious granddaughter. She is one pathetic woman.

It's one thing to 'think' a car smells like a dead body. It's quite another to accept that a dead body was in the car, especially when there's no knowledge of anyone being deceased.

I soooooo agree with this statement. I've felt for a long time that Cindy is a "right fighter" and is in a battle of wills with LE and the SA's office. Her focus is to WIN and BE RIGHT, and not for getting justice for Caylee. It's so very sad Caylee's grandma betrays her over and over by making being "right" her mission in life, rather than fighting for justice for her precious granddaughter. She is one pathetic woman.

I couldn't agree more.

As soon as this guy heard that a little girl was missing and put 2 and 2 together, he set out immediately to get that bag back for investigators, although Yuri'd already gotten it. That's the difference: neither of the grandparents took that action.

It's one thing to 'think' a car smells like a dead body. It's quite another to accept that a dead body was in the car, especially when there's no knowledge of anyone being deceased.

But there was knowledge that Caylee was missing for a long time. GA admitted in interviews that he took a moment prayed Casey or Caylee was not in the trunk of the car. He didn't think there was body involved. He knew there was.

As soon as this guy heard that a little girl was missing and put 2 and 2 together, he set out immediately to get that bag back for investigators, although Yuri'd already gotten it. That's the difference: neither of the grandparents took that action.

And Simon never lied about it.

Exactly, the very fact that they didn't call 911 when they found the knife, the clothes, ect. is a dead give away, to me, that they suspected KC.

I have asked myself, if I truly thought my granddaughter was missing and someone had taken off with her, would I do away with a knife that might have fingerprints, ect. For me the answer is NO! I believe the jury will see it the same way

I think we are losing sight of what the A's 'could' be charged with if LE is inclined to do so - as SuziQ here has stated they, as a prior LE and a nurse knew what the smell of death was - first George did not call LE when he went to pick up the car from the two yard - okay we can dismiss that, they were frantic trying to find Caylee and Casey at the time - then Cindy takes out the stuff from the car knowing full well what it smelled like, washed the pants and knife, put the toys out back - okay we can dismiss that she was frantic also - THEN George proceeded to clean the truck - we cannot dismiss that - I'm sorry they tried to air out the car and they knew what death smelled like - THAT is when Cindy tracked Casey down and demanded to know where Caylee was and we started the circus with the 911 call.

THEN we have Cindy not giving items to LE as requested because she told them there was nothing for them - doesn't matter - LE needed it, Cindy did not hand it over - credit card statements, medical records

THEN Cindy changes her story to LE AND at bond trial - that IS punishible by law, LE dismisses it, they aren't done with Cindy yet

THEN Cindy has been recorded by LE as to arguing and talking to supenoa'd witnesses for trial - tow truck driver told LE that Cindy went back and argued with him and the friends of Casey told LE that she talked to all of them

THEN Cindy and George won't assist in searches condoned and sponsored by LE - i.e. Equasearch

THEN we see the email about the hairbrush - with this I'm sure there are more emails to follow

I'm sure nothing would have been done UNTIL the body was found and items from the house are found with the body - then LE gets the supenoa to get items from the house in which they took the computers again and a bunch of other stuff

It went past the frantic grandparents to ones trying to stop an investigation

And IIRC he was so concerned he went back out there in his PAJAMAS to retrieve the bag, after he thought about it. I'd say that's a stand-up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila