Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

(snip)
After spending a couple of hours with George and Cindy, attorney Brad Conway left saying he has a lot of work to do to make sure prosecutors and the public know his clients have done nothing wrong.

I just read this to my hubby and asked him to tell me if he thought an arrest was imminent..he just laughed
:confused:

Maybe MB is the only one who did show up.

That's what I was thinking, maybe she called a presser and the press wasn't interested. She's prolly sitting there listening to the crickets...

Well it's 8pm and no MB. If you guys want to move on to other threads, I'll keep an eye on 13 and if she shows up, I'll bump the thread back up...

i'm going to quit posting comments if they keep disappearing, what is going on?

Does this mean that the Anthony's are going back to speaking for themselves, completely? Or do they have someone else in mind...if there is anyone that will still deal with them.

New attorney is clamping down I bet:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

(snip)
Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman. Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church. It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony. However, this week's vigil was cancelled.
George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

Does this mean that the Anthony's are going back to speaking for themselves, completely? Or do they have someone else in mind...if there is anyone that will still deal with them.

I believe their new attorney will serve as their spokesperson. So far he seems to be doing a good job.

MB needed a presser to say a few words? Doesn't she know how to fax or email a press release?

their new attorney will now speak on their behalf

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee