Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the side the girl looks like my daughter and is wearing a shirt that looks like my daughter's.

(My daughter is asleep in bed though, so I know it is not her.)

Thank god! B/C if it would have been her she sure did travel fast from CT to FL and back :crazy:

Lawyer for Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Quits
Last Updated: 9:47 PM Nov 20, 2008
Reporter: Associated Press
Email Address: news@wctv.tv

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP) Mark NeJame suggested in a statement Thursday some disagreements with George and Cindy Anthony and that there's little more he could do to help them in the search for their granddaughter Caylee.

Calls to the Anthonys and NeJame were not immediately returned.

Lawyer for Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Quits
Last Updated: 9:47 PM Nov 20, 2008
Reporter: Associated Press
Email Address: news@wctv.tv

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP) Mark NeJame suggested in a statement Thursday some disagreements with George and Cindy Anthony and that there's little more he could do to help them in the search for their granddaughter Caylee.

Calls to the Anthonys and NeJame were not immediately returned.

I noticed earlier that myfox didn't get the memo. I guess that is b/c of what happened the day they were trailing them after the indictment was handed down and CA & KC were "fleeing". ha "Holly won't be getting another exclusive" say CA.

That little outfit is the same one, my neighbor's daughter wears. It is a GAP outfit.

I have been thinking about this and how would I feel if my child was presented on national or even local TV as a child which was dead.

First of all they could not use my daughter's picture without permission and they sure would not get my permission. Next, IF they used it without permission there would be a lawsuit filed SO FAST it would make their head swim.

With them showing pictures of little girls like this, they are putting those kids at risk some crazy might see them and kidnap that child. Many of the pictures they have released had been AFTER LE checked out the child and had told them they were not Caylee. They are putting these children at risk and they need to stop it immediately. That judge needs to get that gag order issued fast !!

If that were my child CA and I would most likely be the next "big event" on SMACKDOWN, because I would be in her face so fast.

That little outfit is the same one, my neighbor's daughter wears. It is a GAP outfit.

I have been thinking about this and how would I feel if my child was presented on national or even local TV as a child which was dead.

First of all they could not use my daughter's picture without permission and they sure would not get my permission. Next, IF they used it without permission there would be a lawsuit filed SO FAST it would make their head swim.

With them showing pictures of little girls like this, they are putting those kids at risk some crazy might see them and kidnap that child. Many of the pictures they have released had been AFTER LE checked out the child and had told them they were not Caylee. They are putting these children at risk and they need to stop it immediately. That judge needs to get that gag order issued fast !!

If that were my child CA and I would most likely be the next "big event" on SMACKDOWN, because I would be in her face so fast.

ITA! There would be no need for a lawsuit just a body bag.

Hey what time is the presser tomorrow? and also, do we have a stream? I am not working tomorrow and I'll be able to follow this...:woohoo:

ITA - that is SO WRONG!!

I said this pages ago and as the night wears on I am firmly believing this is the case:

Just because the A's are saying the anonymous tipsters are calling in doesn't mean they are. For all we know the A's are taking the pics trying $pin things for reasonable doubt. Hopefully LE is tracking the A's every move and hopefully they followed them to the mall and saw this happening.

They are $pinning the wheels as fast as they can to save KC

Hey what time is the presser tomorrow? and also, do we have a stream? I am not working tomorrow and I'll be able to follow this...:woohoo:
It's cancelled.

I am not at all surprised to see that it is cancelled. I was actually expecting this after Mark Nejame discontinued as their counsel/advisor as IMO he advised against such a situation for many of the reasons listed in this thread above!

I think it is so unbelievably sad and truly hope that the A's will somehow find a way to come to terms with the facts and get some much needed rest and help coping with all of their grief! JMHO

So if the presser was canceled where did the statements from George that he and Cindy are often not on the same page about Caylee come from-anyone know? I saw it in one of the other threads but did not see a link. I figured they must have said it at the presser, but if it was canceled then where in the heck did they say it?

So if the presser was canceled where did the statements from George that he and Cindy are often not on the same page about Caylee come from-anyone know? I saw it in one of the other threads but did not see a link. I figured they must have said it at the presser, but if it was canceled then where in the heck did they say it?

When he was asked about the tapes that came out today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back