Anthony's in Denial? Why Stand by Casey? POLL ADDED Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Do You Think Are The Reason(s) The Anthony's Are Standing Beside Casey...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this is my first post ever at WebSleuths.

As for the question of whether or not CA & GA & LA are in denial, I'd have to say kind of yes, and kind of no.

As a mother, I actually admire their iron determination not to let go of the idea that their grand daughter is alive. So far, it seems like the strongest evidence is only circumstancial. Even the FBI & body farm forensics report was weaker than I expected. (please note that I say weaker than I expected, I take no responsibility for anyone elses views!) I wonder if I were in their position I would willing to just give up & plan the child's funeral.

On the other hand, there are suspicious behaviors, from all of them. Remember the initial 911 calls? In the second one, why did Cindy talk about the car FIRST, and then report a missing child like it was some sort of afterthought, like oh yeah, before I forget, my grand daughter's been missing a month too. Why did she was the clothes in the car that smelled like death (or was it smoke? I get confused). Seems like either she's trying to cover something up, or she's a complete IDIOT. Which is it??

Didn't George initially lie about the gas cans? Can anyone recall? Seems like he said, no, I let Casey take them, and then it was oh yeah, I forgot that I reported them stolen. Now I can't recall the details, but I remember being very bothered by it at the time.

Why should Lee try to talk in code with his sister? Why high-five with her for the cameras? WHY would he refuse a lie detector test??

Why did Mark Nejame really quit? Was it really what he said, or something much deeper? Could they have confessed something to him that he is bound to hold secret to his grave?

So many questions & so few answers. As an emotional person I'm constantly pulled by this case; from grief to pity to anger to blame and back to grief & pity again. I actually saw CA (grandmother) a couple of months ago. I don't know the family, I just saw her in a public place and it was unquestionably her. She had the most haunted & tortured look in her eyes, which never left sight of the floor. She wouldn't look at anyone. I really wanted to hug her. Is that odd?

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.

I think we were given a hint of somethings to come in the interviews with the FBI and GA.
I am not so sure about getting a gag order in the State of Florida, because of the Sunshine Law.
I do have a feeling that they will get it. I do believe like Judge N. said it is because something is way to sensitive to be let out before the trial.

I agree about some BOMBSHELL likely coming. I'm not sure if it is something to do with these alleged compromising pictures or something else. Don't you just feel that there is something ELSE, some strange undercurrent of which we are unaware, that is driving this case?

I agree about some BOMBSHELL likely coming. I'm not sure if it is something to do with these alleged compromising pictures or something else. Don't you just feel that there is something ELSE, some strange undercurrent of which we are unaware, that is driving this case?
Yes, I do. It feels like there's more to come.

Sensitive. I am not sure that I can understand what could be that sensitive...some evidence that they have uncovered that they feel would make things WORSE on Casey or ??? I am having a hard time understanding what kind of sensitive or inflammatory material this could be. Could someone give me an example like I am in elementary school please?:)

Just brainstorming here but could it be that they've discovered who took those 1200 compromising pictures -- and the photographer is related? :waitasec:

"What do you mean, you don't know what my involvement is?"

Are they in denial?

Not after the first day. I agree that 911 call that first day was real. After that point nothing has been real or honest or helpful.

So are they in denial?

Heck no, they are liars, plain and simple.

My opinion only (but also alot of others)

My thought also is WHY do they want their daughter home? I understand unconditional love, BUT it seems like much more to me. The FBI investigator was trying to tell GA in a round about way "Look, it's your daughter or your granddaughter here." This almost feels like KC has something on them. I know it sounds funny, but why would they not just face the facts and come to terms and say "Our daughter, needs help?"
Would anyone of us feel "warm and fuzzy" about having someone who is capable of the things she has done under our roof? I don't think so.

My thoughts exactly.

I agree. We have all these bits and pieces but the one that links it all together is missing. And for me it's not because Caylee hasn't been found, it's something else. I don't know if it's what she bought, if anything, at Penny's on the 27th - We haven't read or seen interviews from a few key players - And we have heard incomplete interviews from a few people (where LE has said on tape something like "I don't want us to talk about that now". I don't know what it is but IMO it will be a Bombshell

IF they are ALL are covering, why did CA call 911?
I agree that that is probably the only truthful thing that Cindy has said and then right after that goes into damage control.

Think about this:
In a normal family how many people speak in codes and how many parents would ever try to unravel a jigsaw puzzle of lies to get to the truth. In our family what we say is what we say...literal and never wavering... for each member of the A family to have a different story is very concerning.
I do feel that they are hiding some thing so devastating to the integrity of their family unit that it would compel them to lie to LE and FBI. That's not normal:confused:

I don't think they're in denial, and I don't think they're trying to save Casey. I think it's as simple as the fact that they can continue to solicit donations to "look for a live Caylee," whereas if they admit that they know she is dead, there wouldn't be any reason to ask for donations. And I think that the reason they're not actually doing anything to look for a live Caylee is because there's just nothing to go on. No live Caylee to look for, and no real kidnapper to try to track down. It's hard to look for something that doesn't exist. So I guess their PIs are spending their time taking pictures of little girls in malls, instead.

You absolutely hit the nail on the head regarding soliciting donations IMO. Believe they've also been given some pretty high $$ from a network for their story. These folks are unbelievable. When this grandmother smelled death in her daughter's car and knew this baby was no where to be found, she should have gone directly to police, I certainly would if it had been one of my granddaughters especially knowing her daughter's track record for lies/misdeeds.

It was a sorry sight watching CA & GA in the latest videos. Geo. had sounded realistic and fairly objective in the first interviews but later, he and the FBI ag't began discussing the family's theories & I couldn't believe Geo. could present them w. a straight face. He included the worst ackamaracka about Casey held down at Blanchard Pk. while ZFG & her carful drove off with Caylee. And then there were the same attempts to implicate young people from what was Casey's better period, by George's own admission.

I was so relieved when the agent shredded the idiotic notion that adults should and must indulge Casey by working the puzzle pieces because any direct and overt direction to the child's location would jeopardise her and everyone in the family. He told CA that law enforcement and FBI would go straight to the location anyway if Cindy, with all of her full notebooks & madcap deductions did figure it out. Therefore the only difference was crucial time lost. He gave her the opportunity right there to see how insane this indulgence was. I did think it might give her pause but she didn't even come up for air. And, of course, no compunctions about delivering anybody and everybody to the police under suspicion of "involvement". I mean, whom did she not
name!

I realise that that was then, July 31 & early August, and this is now. The fact that they would put this to the FBI, face to face, tells me that they had a desperate need to believe what they were saying at that time. How they could judge that any of it was credible, let alone convincing, is beyond me. But they accepted it.

Hello everyone, this is my first post ever at WebSleuths.

As for the question of whether or not CA & GA & LA are in denial, I'd have to say kind of yes, and kind of no.

As a mother, I actually admire their iron determination not to let go of the idea that their grand daughter is alive. So far, it seems like the strongest evidence is only circumstancial. Even the FBI & body farm forensics report was weaker than I expected. (please note that I say weaker than I expected, I take no responsibility for anyone elses views!) I wonder if I were in their position I would willing to just give up & plan the child's funeral.

On the other hand, there are suspicious behaviors, from all of them. Remember the initial 911 calls? In the second one, why did Cindy talk about the car FIRST, and then report a missing child like it was some sort of afterthought, like oh yeah, before I forget, my grand daughter's been missing a month too. Why did she was the clothes in the car that smelled like death (or was it smoke? I get confused). Seems like either she's trying to cover something up, or she's a complete IDIOT. Which is it??

Didn't George initially lie about the gas cans? Can anyone recall? Seems like he said, no, I let Casey take them, and then it was oh yeah, I forgot that I reported them stolen. Now I can't recall the details, but I remember being very bothered by it at the time.

Why should Lee try to talk in code with his sister? Why high-five with her for the cameras? WHY would he refuse a lie detector test??

Why did Mark Nejame really quit? Was it really what he said, or something much deeper? Could they have confessed something to him that he is bound to hold secret to his grave?

So many questions & so few answers. As an emotional person I'm constantly pulled by this case; from grief to pity to anger to blame and back to grief & pity again. I actually saw CA (grandmother) a couple of months ago. I don't know the family, I just saw her in a public place and it was unquestionably her. She had the most haunted & tortured look in her eyes, which never left sight of the floor. She wouldn't look at anyone. I really wanted to hug her. Is that odd?

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.

Welcome to the board. :)

The initial body farm reports were weaker than expected, but I can't help but think the tests done later yielded more results. They had enough evidence for a Grand Jury to indict KC on first degree murder, so they have to have some good evidence.

LA is an entirely different story. He knows more than he is telling and it is entirely too suspicious that he refused a lie detector test

Thanks tiredofthis for your warm welcome!

When you say the following . . . .

The initial body farm reports were weaker than expected, but I can't help but think the tests done later yielded more results. They had enough evidence for a Grand Jury to indict KC on first degree murder, so they have to have some good evidence.

did those tests done later ever go public? I didn't know more were done, and I'd love to see what they found.

Yeah, that LA is a piece of work too. He's hiding something.

1. Since they had not found Casey they put it in the garage to keep her from re taking the car they had just paid almost $500 to get back. Cindy was out looking for her and picking up Amy and George went to work. They did not want to leave it unattended. (From statements from GA and CA.)

2. Cindy says LE knew about the clothes in the car and passed on needing them or wanting them so she washed them. It does raise the question when that load of wash was done.

1. Didn't one of the parents say something about removing a car battery so Casey couldn't drive it? So why not DISABLE the stinky car instead of oulling into a closed garage??

2. Aren't we talking about only one pair of pants? I'm a little surprised Cindy would even put something SO stinky in her washer... why not throw them out??? Especially considering they're going with the story that it's just a) a dead squirrel b) a dead stranger from the tow place. ICK! Why save these pants????

IMO, I think they were most likely worried if they threw the pants out, they could fall into the wrong hands (LE) & cause trouble down the line.

It makes me wonder if Cindy & George specifically tried to direct LE's attention away from the car in hopes they would forget about it & they'd have time to clean up.

I read yesterday the George Anthony interview and he sure wasn't in denial in that interview a few months ago. He was very disturbed that his daughter wasn't telling the truth also that she had taken 300 or 400 dollars from Caylee's piggy bank plus robbed her Mom of many $$. Not sure why he was playing along with Caylee being alive since he was a police detective and stated he knew that smell.

I'm sure Cindy's laundering of the clothing from that vehicle would have been CSI evidence that was virtually destroyed. I'm not sure she was thinking straight as I'm convinced the grandparents were the only ones that adored that precious little girl.

You would have to ask this question of someone more knowledgeable than me, but from what I understand, anything that is released, will be released to the public if the gag is not imposed. I agree that so far the state has held back with releasing certain things, but I'm not sure once they are turned over to the defense via discovery, that we won't be privy to it all at that time too without a gag order.

I think I read that LE can withhold evidence if that evidence also pertains to another crime being committed that they are investigating. For example, they can withhold information about anyone who gave or sold Casey chloroform because this is another crime they also are investigating.

They could also not release any forensics tests that show Caylee was drugged for a period of time....like 'live' hairs of Caylee that they did drug tests on.

Does that make any sense? It would explain why LE seems pretty sure that CA DID have chloroform and used it on little Caylee and why no interviews with anyone involved in this drugging have been made public. And as inept as Jose Baez is, he would not want this released either.

Do you believe they would still support her?

Opinion of the A's aside, I am still completely confused as to whether they are in complete denial, and really want to believe their daughter COULD NOT do this unspeakable act, or if they already in their hearts know there is no other possibility and are covering and lying to support the daughter they KNOW is guilty.

Opinion of the A's aside, I am still completely confused as to whether they are in complete denial, and really want to believe their daughter COULD NOT do this unspeakable act, or if they already in their hearts know there is no other possibility and are covering and lying to support the daughter they KNOW is guilty.

I believe they would try to convince the Lord that what he knows isn't really what he knows! I mean lying isn't really a sin if done for a good reason. And murder isn't really that bad if you are an A. *gag*

In answer to your first question -- I believe they (CA, GA, LA) would still support her and still love her despite what she did, because she is their child and sister. How vocal they would be in that support is a mystery, since God doesn't make a habit of speaking to us directly... unfortunately.

I believe GA and LA know the truth -- that KC killed Caylee. I think Cindy still has hope that she did not, but perhaps knows deep down there is a strong possibility that KC did kill Caylee.

It will be interesting to see if the public support from the A's changes after the trial when, all of the evidence is in and KC is convicted. And she will be convicted. I have no doubt about that.

JMO.

I believe they would try to convince the Lord that what he knows isn't really what he knows! I mean lying isn't really a sin if done for a good reason. And murder isn't really that bad if you are an A. *gag*

LOL! Sad but probably true. First they need to convince AL that they know best and then they can gear up for an argument with God. Personally, I wouldn't want to argue with either God or AL. I'd lose both arguments :crazy:

I think they would believe that she was involved, but that somehow it was an accident. I don;t think they will EVER believe she could kill her own child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper