Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it were me in his shoes, I would just tell the Anthonys since she is legally dead according LE, I could not take their money anymore.

That just brought back to mind a question I have had since the beginning of this WAS THERE AN INSURANCE POLICY ON CAYLEE? Someone in the family owned an insurance company at one time, so there may be a large policy.

Has she actually been declared legally dead? yes I know that LE thinks so, but isn't there an actual legal process to declare someone that is missing legally dead?

And I wonder about an insurance policy too. Seems like that would take an official declaration of death also.

Funny I don't find any PI named E. Phlegar. Does anyone else have information on him?

And about Dominic C not having much experience, I have to keep in mind he did have to have a 5 year internship. He's got more experience in his career than Baez. Heh.

Funny I don't find any PI named E. Phlegar. Does anyone else have information on him?

And about Dominic C not having much experience, I have to keep in mind he did have to have a 5 year internship. He's got more experience in his career than Baez. Heh.

Doesn't take a lot to have more experience than Baez. :)

Would there be official records of who D interned for? I would think he would need them for references, so his background could be checked out. Could tell us something.

Dug up this info on the PI agency thought I'd put it here for you guys

Whois Record for Dgator.com ( Dg Ator ) Click to Edit Front Page Information
Website Title: Welcome to D&A
Title Relevancy 80%
Meta Description: florida private investigators, orlando private investigators, discreet investigations, background checks, due dilligence, corporate investigations, workers comp fraud, audits, business fraud,
Description Relevancy: 50% relevant.
AboutUs: Wiki article on Dgator.com
SEO Score: 85%
Terms: 137 (Unique: 93, Linked: 22)
Links: 8 (Internal: 7, Outbound: 1)
iFrames: 1 ( Parts of page not indexable by most search engines. )

Indexed Data

Registry Data
ICANN Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Created: 2008-01-27
Expires: 2009-01-27
Updated: 2008-01-27
Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.OFFICELIVE.COM (has 606,231 domains)
Name Server: NS2.OFFICELIVE.COM
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com

Server Data
IP Address: 65.55.194.74
IP Location - New York - New York - Microsoft Corp
Response Code: 200
SSL Cert: *.officelive.com expires in 4 days.
Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

Registrant Search: "Dominic Casey" owns about 9 other domains (Can anyone find out what these are?)
Email Search: is associated with about 711,460 domains

NS History: 7 changes on 5 unique name servers over 3 years.
IP History: 2 changes on 3 unique name servers over 0 years.
Whois History: 3 records have been archived since 2008-01-28.
Reverse IP: 248,557 other sites hosted on this server.
Monitor Domain: Set Free Alerts on dgator.com

Whois Record
Domain Name.......... dgator.com
Creation Date........ 2008-01-28
Registration Date.... 2008-01-28
Expiry Date.......... 2009-01-28
Organisation Name.... Dominic Casey
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662(Why in Cali if he's working in FL?)
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... EmeryVille
Tech Address......... 94662
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns1.officelive.com
Name Server.......... ns2.officelive.com

MDM went to Crummer Graduate School(90) and UNY at Albany

Doing this business out of the PI office
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=AF758F40D65A004641D07B6EDDC59FC0

http://ecologiccc.com/default.aspx

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cach...89A+"Edward+Phlegar"&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Cached page that is no longer available.

Also, starting at post 115 in our older general thread discussion from the very beginning of this case, we discussed E. Phlegar. Interesting to read back over this again and see new things.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68109&page=5

Good job tigress - I looked at his MS page, and he's the dude (yes he looks like a dude) that told WFTV they had to leave the other day! heh

I don't really think that the PI's are likely duping the family to take their money by inventing "leads" and alleged sightings. I think the family wants this to appear true for purposes of the defense and the investigators are playing their role. If they hire inexperienced people, that could also be by design. Cindy and Casey probably want people they can inordinately influence and control and who won't really stand up to them. The A's did hire one experienced person, a lawyer with PR contacts and expertise. Do you really see any evidence that Cindy follows his advice? He has tried to separate the GP's from the defense and Baez, but that is all Cindy is about.

I agree with you but those PI's can be called to the stand by the prosecution correct? Couldn't they be asked about leads, sightings they investigated and the photo? :behindbar

Doesn't take a lot to have more experience than Baez. :)

Would there be official records of who D interned for? I would think he would need them for references, so his background could be checked out. Could tell us something.

It appears that D is totally legit, legally anyway. I'm curious about the other 'dude'.

I agree with you but those PI's can be called to the stand by the prosecution correct? Couldn't they be asked about leads, sightings they investigated and the photo? :behindbar

Yes, they can be called to the stand and have every record subpoenaed. Those records better be in order when/if they are, with each and every page of field notes and daily reports numbered so nothing can be claimed is missing or added. They should have a detailed report of every step and every breath they took during their investigation.

And as I'd said earlier, their findings are still chargeable, even if they aren't in favor of the A's. It's still time spent on the case.

Aug. 15: Two private invesigators meet with Casey. Investigators were identified as Edward Phlegar and Casey Dominic, both investigators for Casey's attorney, Jose Baez.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

It's possible that Phlegar is an intern under Dominic. I'm not sure how to check this, I'll look into it, but I still find nowhere he's licensed as a PI.

No license as far as I can find. Could be he's an employee, in which case he might not need a license if he's just a 'go-fer'. (I'm speculating)

I believe an intern must hold a CC license and I don't see one. Or any other type, for that matter.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/index.html

No license as far as I can find. Could be he's an employee, in which case he might not need a license if he's just a 'go-fer'. (I'm speculating)

I believe an intern must hold a CC license and I don't see one. Or any other type, for that matter.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/index.html

That's what I'm seeing also.

Violations

The Department is responsible for enforcing the provisions of Chapter 493, F.S. and initiating administrative action when violations occur. The following are examples of violations which are prohibited by law and may result in administrative action such as a fine, probation, revocation or suspension of license.

Private investigators may be subject to disciplinary action for fraud, deceit, negligence, incompetency, or misconduct in the practice of regulated activities.

o Carrying a firearm without a Class "G" Statewide Firearm License
o Willfully betraying a professional secret or releasing unauthorized investigative information
o Impersonating or permitting an investigative employee to impersonate a law enforcement officer or employee of the state
o Using force or acts of violence except in the lawful protection of the licensee or another from physical harm
o The use of badges, credentials or identification cards which include any portion of the Great Seal of Florida or badges in the shape of a five-pointed star
o Operating without a license

I think it was the Amy Bradley case.

Suzi, that's just heartbreaking! :( I certainly hope they were eventually held accountable. Scumbags.

I worked for a PI for a short time many years ago. He was a very stand-up guy, but I did learn of a couple of others who would do just about anything for a buck, and I do mean just about anything. I imagine it's better regulated now than it was in the mid 80s, but there are always some bad apples in every profession.

I think so, they are the only PI's that are working for JB that I have heard.

Wonder where the photo is.

If anyone asked them that question, I'm sure they would say that they have it but can't show it until the trial. You know, super secret stuff. What a joke!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back