Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the A's PIs are saying they are close and you have the PR Firm spokesperson, TB, saying she is dead? They really need to get their stories straight! Do you believe the people working for the A fam or the person working directly for Baez who directly works for Casey?! I tend to believe TB, personally.

I really, really, really do not think that has happened.

But could it be possible? Someone in an earlier post wondered if GA personally knew these people.

Heck it's possible.

Also possible that the someone in LE paid off the cadaver dog handlers and planted some decomposing human tissue in the trunk of the car.

It's possible to clone a cow.

anything is possible.

Let's let our heads run wild.

But could it be possible? Someone in an earlier post wondered if GA personally knew these people.

I would say it's as possible as the A's hiring a protester to do this. Anything is possible but I don't see that happening.

Even if George knew of them before this case, I still don't see any PI getting into illegal activity like that.

Besides the fact that most LE isn't particularly fond of PIs. lol

Anything is possible in this case, but I don't see PIs risking going to prison for the A fam.

:eek: LOL...

I had no idea his middle name could be Anthony. If anyone asks.. HE IS NOT THE FATHER! :crazy:

Add to that the co-counsel at the Motions hearing last name was CASEN.
Maybe if your first syllable is the same name your hired?

Add to that the co-counsel at the Motions hearing last name was CASEN.
Maybe if your first syllable is the same name your hired?

ROFL.. I think it's a conspiracy to confuse us. They're trying to cloud our judgment. Backfired tho! We can lump them all together much easier now.

Caxxxxx = (insert adjective here)

Anything is possible in this case, but I don't see PIs risking going to prison for the A fam.

Yea, I guess anything is possible. I guess it could be possible she buried her on someone she knows private property so then no one could search.

Yea, I guess anything is possible. I guess it could be possible she buried her on someone she knows private property so then no one could search.

If LE knows of anything that will lead them to Caylee's body, no matter where it is, private or public property, they can get a subpoena/search warrant to look anywhere they want.

If LE knows of anything that will lead them to Caylee's body, no matter where it is, private or public property, they can get a subpoena/search warrant to look anywhere they want.

I honestly hope that happens soon.

People will always "think" they see Caylee until her body is found. This is what happens in every case. This is why it needs to be focused on more to find Caylees body so these grandparents can have closure!

The good and bad of PI's following every lead, sighting and, red herring is....

Bad. The A's are antagonized by well intended folks, those who want their 15 minutes and, we get noise for some months.

Good. If the trial is not till next year, April? then there is time for this to run its course and reinforce in the Jury's mind that Caylee is more likely deceased.

As the SA said, if there is no Defense then attack the handling of the forensics or the prosecution. Given that the Defense hinges on Caylee is alive then this loses its effect over time if they do not produce Caylee.

I can only think that the Defense is standing firm because KC is confident that Caylee will not be found.

Just posted about this in the Todd Black thread, but I thought it might deserve it's own thread - I have never seen one of their "PI's" named, although I could have easily missed it.

Can any of our PI's on here confirm that this is a real, licensed PI?

Here's his statement (from Fox 35 midnite newscast, not up on their website yet)

"Our investigation leads us to believe that she is still alive. We'll maintain our beliefs until it's proven otherwise."
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Don't know if they are legit, but here is a website: http://dgator.com/default.aspx

:waitasec: Do you know something we don't? Just curious.. That statement made me think twice.

I wished! So that precious baby girl could have a proper burial. Once someone mentioned that anything was possible it popped in my head about the possibility of private properties. The only thing I know is what everyone else knows is that Caylee is loved and everyone wants her to be found so she can have a proper burial. Oh and that I can't stand KC and the A's.

Have these guys released the park pic with KC, Caylee and ZFG yet? Hmmm...I wonder what's taking so long with that?

I wished! So that precious baby girl could have a proper burial. Once someone mentioned that anything was possible it popped in my head about the possibility of private properties. The only thing I know is what everyone else knows is that Caylee is loved and everyone wants her to be found so she can have a proper burial. Oh and that I can't stand KC and the A's.

Ok ok.. lol..

Just keep the faith. I have complete trust in LE and Tim Miller. I think she'll be found soon and have the proper burial she deserves.

In the meantime, we'll be entertained by the side show, and these PIs hired by the A's are an interesting dig.

I think this is just a ploy to plant reasonable doubt..that is going to be Baezs strategy from now on he has nothing else

Ok ok.. lol..

Just keep the faith. I have complete trust in LE and Tim Miller. I think she'll be found soon and have the proper burial she deserves.

In the meantime, we'll be entertained by the side show, and these PIs hired by the A's are an interesting dig.

I 2nd that! Maybe someone should mail the A's a copy of the Amy Bradley story of the PI's. Didn't I read on another post that someone wrote a complaint about Dominic C.? If so, that should be mailed also. Heck, I guess I could since I know the address since I'm SO obsessed with this case. I eat, sleep, and have nightmares of this case.

Per the above news13 report: Jail records show on July 25, Casey got a visit from Edward Phlegar, who is an investigator for her attorney Jose Baez's law firm.

Casey Dominic, another private investigator for Baez, visited Casey on Aug. 8.

Both are Baez's guys.

I wonder what story KC told the PI's versus told the LE -- or are they both the same, from her reality and they are just chasing sightings and also other ZFGs, JHs, JLs, etc?

It is like Doppelganger and there is a parallel universe that KC lives in both.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelgänger

Absolutely, very little needed for PB warrant now, given the indictment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back