Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the same PI? That's very interesting.

The supposed picture of Casey with ZG and Caylee at the beach surely gets my attention more now.

Oh noooo, no no. Someone had just brought up that PIs aren't always reputable, as in the Amy Bradley case. Just an example that the Anthonys' PI may be telling them what they want to hear so they can keep getting paid. You figure, the Anthonys would the PIs immediately if the PIs didn't share their belief that Caylee is still alive somewhere.

http://dgator.com/aboutus.aspx

Welcome to our Web Site. D&A has a proven track record in providing a broad spectrum of unique knowledge and experience to a variety of situations for our Clients. We have assembled an investigative team with a unique array of experience. Our Investigators come from varied backgrounds including:

In-House Investigators, Law Enforcement, Military and Private Investigators.

Here's the kicker (bolded by me). An in-house investigator doesn't have to be licensed. Such as... A person hired at Wal-Mart to walk around looking for shoplifters. The one thing I don't know is, if Phlegar is hired through this PI Agency as an in-house investigator, he's still working for a PI Agency without a license. That's a fine line there. IMO.

Oh noooo, no no. Someone had just brought up that PIs aren't always reputable, as in the Amy Bradley case. Just an example that the Anthonys' PI may be telling them what they want to hear so they can keep getting paid. You figure, the Anthonys would the PIs immediately if the PIs didn't share their belief that Caylee is still alive somewhere.

Thanks! I was backtracking on this thread and just realized what was going on with that one. I jumped the gun this morning on here and didn't read it all. Thanks again. :bang:

http://dgator.com/aboutus.aspx

Welcome to our Web Site. D&A has a proven track record in providing a broad spectrum of unique knowledge and experience to a variety of situations for our Clients. We have assembled an investigative team with a unique array of experience. Our Investigators come from varied backgrounds including:

In-House Investigators, Law Enforcement, Military and Private Investigators.

Here's the kicker (bolded by me). An in-house investigator doesn't have to be licensed. Such as... A person hired at Wal-Mart to walk around looking for shoplifters. The one thing I don't know is, if Phlegar is hired through this PI Agency as an in-house investigator, he's still working for a PI Agency without a license. That's a fine line there. IMO.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/exempt.html

Exemptions

Those who are considered exempt from licensing include:

"In-house" investigators who are solely, exclusively, and regularly employed as an investigator in connection with the business of an employer that does not advertise or provide investigative services for a fee

Active law enforcement officers while engaged in his or her official duties

Insurance investigators or adjusters licensed by the Florida Department of Insurance

Those who exclusively furnish investigative information about the financial standing, habits, and responsibilities of applicants for insurance, indemnity bonds or commercial credit

Attorneys in the regular practice of their profession

Banks, credit unions, loan companies, and consumer credit reporting agencies

Persons holding professional licenses in Florida when providing expert advice in their professions

Those providing investigative services solely and exclusively for any United States agency

YES! I JUST read up on her! There have been leads that she is working in some brothel now. Her name is Amy I think? Why do I want to say AB as the initials? Wish I could remember her name! EDIT! Found her. It is Amy Bradley....Here is the MySpace page if anyone is interested..........http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146747856

This is so sad. When i looked at the friends list they are al mainly missing people. I can't believe how the media does not cover these cases. there should be a America Missing show like the America's most wanted. I can't imagine what these familes are going through.

I'm still poed that these people who claim their Granddaughter is still alive have (to my knowledge) never phyiscally searched for this child. Going on TV and selling her pics, driving a bill board around, handing out flyers (to an area where the media has saturated this case), hiring defense lawyers and spokesman, and hiring a PI is not searching for their granddaughter.
If this where me I would be out begging hitchhiking if I had to to search the areas where the sitings are. Not relying on LE, or volunteers to search for me. I have yet to see a case of a missing loved one where the family does not physically search for their grandchild. Please corredt me if i'm wrong on the A's not physical searching this has bothered me since day one.

if this is the same one i am thinking about... the woman disappeared while on a cruise with her family. the pi's even faked pictures of her (she had a tattoo on her shoulder) on a beach that were fuzzy. they took the owner of the firm to court and won and the guy also went to jail.

That was such a sad case. What those people did to the parents/brother
was beyond cruel.

The next question for all of you PI's - also posted in the Todd Black thread, but more relevant here:

George statements, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Could that sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

Not to slag any PI's, I'm sure most are honorable, especially ours. :)

Do you have a link for any of these quotes, particularly the one that I have bolded?

hahahaha

This IS a really ODD coincidence with the name. This is... weird actually.

Anybody here good with genealogy investigating?

It makes me wonder exactly how the A's choose these people for their side.

I can totally picture them sitting at the kitchen table thumbing through the phone book.

Cindy: Look George, this PI has Casey's name. It must be an omen. Let's hire them.
George: Thinking to himself.. Yeah, just like Casey.

We've been two steps away, from the beginning. "She'll be back by her birthday."" We know who has her, and they are under surveillance."" We don't know where she is, but she's safe, though we are in fear for her life." Now, "We are two steps away."

Endless delay to avoid facing the inevitable.

Sorry if this has already been asked but would it be possible that the A's have these PI's to move the body or destroy evidence to help KC? Could a PI be hired for that?

Sorry if this has already been asked but would it be possible that the A's have these PI's to move the body or destroy evidence to help KC? Could a PI be hired for that?

I really, really, really do not think that has happened.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back