Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All indications are that their attorney, Brad Conway, was retained before the discovery. He wasn't able to meet with them until they returned from their trip.

I've heard different stories about that, but regardless, they needed an attorney for the depo with JM coming up so it wouldn't surprise me. Wondering if that's still in place... Maybe he was their attorney for just that and got sucked into the rest of this mess real quick. Hmmm.

I am so glad that when poor little girl's remains were found, that the A's were out of town. They were not able to prepare for any visit,. I can't help but wonder if CA might have hid something she "thought" might be important, and LE found that. Thus the immunity request.
Still I have a couple of questions. The dogs were still in the house, who was taking care of the dogs? Was it LA's gf, who was run out the house? or was it that African-American gentlemen who was always outside of the A's proclaiming KC's non-involvement, and that the poor little girl was alive. He was in front of the house freaking out, when he was told.(anyone have a name on him? first name is fine. code name on here.. just message me please. I hate to keep calling him ,you know that guy....."Thanks)

I've heard different stories about that, but regardless, they needed an attorney for the depo with JM coming up so it wouldn't surprise me. Wondering if that's still in place... Maybe he was their attorney for just that and got sucked into the rest of this mess real quick. Hmmm.

Well, he is really sucked in. Today on another program, Brad stated to Ashley B that the house was a mess after the search warrant and he does have the search warrant and will not reveal its contents so as not to hinder the investigation. Actually he talked about not hindering the investigation a lot in different segments of his interview.

I haven't read both of these threads, but just by the title, it suggests me only one thing...

Only guilty people request full immunity. If you were innocent, you would not need it.

I think the A's and their attorneys are doing anything and everything to discredit the LE and this is one more thing. The A's and their lawyers can say we wanted to assist the LE we even offered to not tell "conflicting" stories anymore (if we got immunity) and they (LE) wouldn't do it. They are doing everything in a backwards sort of way.

P.S. Off topic. But was that an awkward moment or not at one of the last hearings when JB turned around to YM (who he wants investigated, btw) and made YM shake his hand? The look YM gave him was priceless. That JB is a piece of work!

If a sheet had been taken, or a blanket, pillow case, etc, and used to wrap up Caylee, how would Cindy NOT know it was missing from the house.
She is a real stickler for organization, cleanliness, lack of clutter.

That type of person generally knows when part of a matched set is missing.

How could she not know this?

My theory is that Casey bought a replacement crib sheet/blanket at JCP.

Seems as if he wanted to beat the prosecution to the punch. It's a great legal technique and not a new one.

Maybe he wanted to beat Casey's defense team to the punch.

Something with Caylee's body is tied to the Anthony's home.

IMO, George and/or Cindy are possible candidates for getting thrown under the bus.

It is not like Casey was saying nice things about them to people BEFORE she was facing LWOP.

Well, if the bathsuit rumour is true, then it proves GA was lying when he said that he saw KC and Caylee at lunch time of the 16th.

I think the A's were told about the bathers and they freaked. They backed up KC's ridiculous tale of dropping Caylee with a nanny in the DAYTIME after or before "work" at Sawgrass or JBP. No mention of Caylee being with Zanny at night time of the 15th, especially not in her swimmers.

That story (and GA's story) steered investigators away from the truth which was the argument on the night of the 15th, KC storming out with Caylee.

The A's structured their "stories" to support KC's lies, but now they have been caught out BIG TIME. Hence the need for immunity. JMHO. :)

Updated the Official Caylee is Missing Myspace Blog:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=457243230

-cayleeismissing.com was briefly offline due to large amt. of traffic. it'll be back online soon??
-letter from pastor included
-conway is replacing michele b.

Doesn't sound like anything is changing in Anthony land?

-also odd, the entry is date-stamped in advance. Posted to look like it was written at 4:11 pm this afternoon?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=457243230

-cayleeismissing.com was briefly offline due to large amt. of traffic. it'll be back online soon??

-also odd, the entry is date-stamped in advance. Posted to look like it was written at 4:11 pm this afternoon?

what isn't odd how anything works in this.....

They are also hopeful, with that damn smiley face....and it looks like michelle is still with them.

Isn't it odd that MB is still speaking for the A's? I thought she was too ill, needing surgery and all that, and that's why she stepped down. Why can't any of them talk with out curling around the truth?

bold by me
Not sure if anyone answered. I'm just reading thru some threads now.
I watched the Dateline interview just the other night and Cindy said that on June 15 (Father's Day) she and Caylee went to Mt Dora to visit the with Great-grandparents at the Assisted Living Facility and then cindy said she and Casey had a lovely evening on June 15. Everything was lovely that day! We are led to believe nothing upsetting happened on June 15. but according to Rick and the neighbor there was an argument.
Also, Didn't Lee tell someone (Jesse?) that Cindy and Casey argued and Cindy went to strangle Casey?

Thank you so much! :blowkiss: I had forgotten details!

I haven't read both of these threads, but just by the title, it suggests me only one thing...

Only guilty people request full immunity. If you were innocent, you would not need it.

Yes, this strategy sure does add fuel to the fire of perceptions of Anthony Family guilt.

But believe it or not, sometimes it is the most moral, law-abiding, upstanding citizen who think themselves into "needing " immunity, and thereby asking for it..
It is amazing what actually having a conscience can do to a person.

People who have not crossed over the line into illegal & criminal conduct have been known to seek immunity. They are guilty of nothing more than worrying too much that they did something criminal. Stranger things have happened.

I don't disagree with the quoted poster at all. It is true, if you are innocent, you don't need it.

Just wanted to add that asking for it and needing it are 2 separate issues.
:blowkiss:

Yes, this strategy sure does add fuel to the fire of perceptions of the Anthony family's guilt.

But believe it or not, sometimes it is the most moral, law-abiding, upstanding citizen who think themselves into "needing " immunity, and thereby asking for it..

People who have not crossed over the line into illegal & criminal conduct have been known to seek immunity. They are guilty of nothing more than worrying too much that they did something criminal. Stranger things have happened.

I don't disagree with the quoted poster at all. It is true, if you are innocent, you don't need it.

Yes, this strategy sure does add fuel to the fire of perceptions of the Anthony family's guilt.

I believe you're correct. There are people who are innocent but must testify to something that could be turned on them and in that case they will ask for immunity. However, in this instance, the lawyer has already offered up the innocuous and pesky "inconsistent statements" argument, and everyone will agree that their statements have gone over the line of "inconsistent" to outright lies. (LKL show, for one...hearing herself say "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." to be asked by LK himself what she meant by that, only to reply "I didn't say that." is not inconsistent, it is lying.) Putting it out there in such a way as Conway did indicates that he as an attorney is aware that the Anthony's have engaged in behavior that could lead to prosecution, and it is not simply because they are "inconsistent" with their statements.

The taxpayers of our state and Orange County have paid thousands of dollars for the search for Caylee. Hundreds of manhours by several different agencies have been used. If the A's knew something that would have aided in the case and did not offer the info 6 mos ago they will offer a self serving statement (the why or how the lied) after being granted immunity by the DA's office. That being said (all conjecture on my part) would the Feds then come in and charge them with fraud for the money they appropriated in their (the Anthony's) search for Caylee?

I have seen this mentioned a lot, but i am missing something.
Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

I think George lied about this because I think there really was a fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of the 15th, and Casey took off with Caylee. I personally don't think Caylee was killed until the 16th, however, I think George was thinking at the time Casey killed her that night, so was trying to supply her with an alibi to support her story of taking her to the nanny.
I think George has lied about several things, like the trunk story, and also the car chase. I'm not saying they are good lies, or even serve any purpose, but for me, his story of seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th has never rang true.
Lanie

Why I believe George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on 6/16:

1- No way can I believe someone (especially a man, who just don't take note of these things) can recall one month after the fact - in specific detail - what clothes each of them wore, plus what color backpacks, pony tails, etc.

2- The level of details he gave indicates lying to me - he was sitting on the sofa, watching his favorite news show (which then became Food TV, but no name for his 'favorite' show.)

3- He used the phrase "a normal day," which incidentally Casey also used in her initial interviews with LE. Sounds scripted to me.

4- His body language suggested lying to me. IIRC, he had that smile/shrug thing going on there.

His reasons for lying? I can't say for sure but perhaps he was just sticking to the story they concocted beforehand and decided to stay with it. Or as a coverup for the horrendous fight the evening before where Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck? Perhaps pertains to some other information we have not yet heard. I think there is a lot LE knows that we don't.

Not sure of the reason but I believe he didn't see them on the 16th. JMO.

Bolded by me.

Especially considering this same man was telling LE consistently this child disappeared on June 9th until the nursing home video came up.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members