Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, "To get their stories straight"! However, KC , I doubt cares to spend any time wit parents, "mourning" the loss of Caylee.. In her mind, "Caylee is all everyone cares about! What about "me?"

Can you hear it?
  • LA: CMA, tell us when you last saw Zanny. CMA, how many people did you give the house key to? CMA, blah, blah, blah....
  • GA: "Hey Beautiful! Remember YOU are the one in Charge! Think of yourself as CEO of a Corporation: JB, and the whole "Dream Team" works for you! You call the shots, Beautiful!"
  • CA: "Now Sweetheart, I don't want to upset you or frustrate you! Can you swallow? I will LET you talk in a minute. Sweetheart, what did you do to Caylee"?

NOT in a million years will JB ALLOW KC to meet with her parents or anyone for that matter! he can't trust her! Look at every video of every visit she has had! She consistantly shows her "anger" and "frustration".. NOPE, no way will JB allow this visit! KC , I doubt wants to visit with them because she might be pushed to anger when asked any questions.. Caylee is gone in KC's mind, end of story! Big Surprise KC, the story is just beginning! your future looks bright as you will have many NEW "Friends" awaiting you in the big castle!:woohoo:

love your post...I would only add
*CA: "I was at Walmart today.....is there anything there ?"

This is just one of those things that I don't care about. I'm very sure alot prisoners and their families make all kinds of special requests all the time. We just don't hear about those. The A's can request all they want, doesn't mean they are going to get what they want. My mom always says "It doesn't hurt to ask." So let them ask, as long as the answer continues to be no.

I think they want to see KC and KC is refusing based on the taping of the visits, especially after the debacle of the visit where she has her little tantrum. So the A's keep requesting the non-taped visit so KC will agree to see them and KC probably knows it ain't gonna happen.

There has been a lot of noise in the press about JB - the A family have now seen him in action in court getting trounced by the SA. They have seen the statement she handwrote on the motion about thinking the SA is "angry" with her for not taking a plea - very similar to what his last murder client is saying, the one who feels he had poor representation and who somehow believes the prosecution had something to do with the severity of his sentencing because he did not cop a plea.

Although this family deserves an Olympic medal for Entitlement Decathalon, they might want a private visit at this point to encourage their daughter to consider a plea to felony manslaughter without the whole world hearing it. For one, that is probably more pragmatic given the circumstances, despite her list of expensive experts. But this might also be a preemptive move on their part to prevent Miss Mendacity from publicly throwing her entire family under the bus during the trial. I don't think they've all been walking on eggshells for nothing.

Ur funny

Earlier today, I typed out a comment, but deleted it because I thought it sounded a bit harsh. However, after wondering why this request would be made yet again, or floated, I decided this family likes to do this. They pull the Caylee card. "We need to mourn Caylee."
I expressed my intense frushtration with these people for using that child as subterfuge, yet again!
Only now I understand the incredible timing. Apparently, the photos of the duct tape attached to Caylee are going to be released soon.
Thanks Anthonys. You never let me down.

Earlier today, I typed out a comment, but deleted it because I thought it sounded a bit harsh. However, after wondering why this request would be made yet again, or floated, I decided this family likes to do this. They pull the Caylee card. "We need to mourn Caylee."
I expressed my intense frushtration with these people for using that child as subterfuge, yet again!
Only now I understand the incredible timing. Apparently, the photos of the duct tape attached to Caylee are going to be released soon.
Thanks Anthonys. You never let me down.

I tend to agree because it was mentioned a few times today that the jail had received no such request and then put out the statement about it being denied anyway.

This seems the EXACT same 3rd replay, or more when there was a rumor of this request, everyone got focused on it, the jail said they had received no such request and, then denied it for the record. Deja vu all over again.

Are we in the Twilight Zone or Groundhog Day? .... or is this the new A Family ploy to distract from some bad news being released? Not so much the photo but what the photo proves/shows.

Makes me wonder what is coming down the pike. This seems to be BC's forte.

Does this man (BC) have no other clients? Seems like he is always trailing after Cindy. :eek: Another admirer? :waitasec:

Thank you for posting the article.

I am so annoyed after having read it....how they say they want to "mourn" Caylee with her. IMO, it's nothing but an act/ploy for sympathy again. Where did this family get the idea they were special and the jails would/should break the rules for them?

I hope they tell them it will be private, then tape them anyhow. The only reason I can see for this visit is to get their stories straight.

I am waiting to see what the As will pull to get out of next week's depo.

This family is like no other! They already showed how they "mourned" Caylee at the memorial, by GA asking us to write KC, CA hanging on the male preachers, and last, but not least, LA with his bracelet kisses and "CMA". :rolleyes:

The Anthony's don't have any say about whether she is or isn't in the general population. That decision was made by the authorities at the jail.

Only because the jail wants to ensure KC's safety until trial. Hopefully, once convicted, prison will be like we are, not caring about the misfit going in general pop. :mad:

i think it is totally absurd that they would be asking for this "special" meeting at all.

kc is IN JAIL----------charged with murder.

did OJ, SP, etc. get to have their family members in for a picnic with or without video/audio ? of course not.

the anthony family/lawyers/and kc seem to be caught up in the tabloid covers--thinking they/kc are celebrities!

..no, kc is an accused child murderer----------the anthony's are simply her family members.

does the average in-jail accused-child-murderer get special family visit privileges ?? no, they do not.

once you are in jail----------there are rules-----and the rules apply to everyone-------whether you cry crocodile tears or not.

This family is like no other! They already showed how they "mourned" Caylee at the memorial, by GA asking us to write KC, CA hanging on the male preachers, and last, but not least, LA with his bracelet kisses and "CMA". :rolleyes:

Ewwwwwww ..
Thanks for the reminder ..

A family like no other, for sure! :mad:

I tend to agree because it was mentioned a few times today that the jail had received no such request and then put out the statement about it being denied anyway.

This seems the EXACT same 3rd replay, or more when there was a rumor of this request, everyone got focused on it, the jail said they had received no such request and, then denied it for the record. Deja vu all over again.

Are we in the Twilight Zone or Groundhog Day? .... or is this the new A Family ploy to distract from some bad news being released? Not so much the photo but what the photo proves/shows.

THey were all ready becoming harrassed by folks thinking she was going to get special treatment.

I believe I seen one post stating that if that person lived in Orlando, they would be calling the Jail to complain.

Then there are folks who have family members in there, that would like to have a private meeting.. Wonder how many of those make requests every time the Anthonys pull this PR stunt....

They and head drama coach BC have an annoying habit of floating items such as this at the most remarkable times. The problem with this, anyone who has followed this bizarre case knows now to expect something from them. Like the boy who cried wolf, it leaves me to speculate on the validity of past "tragic" happenings within that camp. I think every day is April Fool's Day for them. What is it Judge Millian says? BC- "I wouldn't believe a word you say if your tongue came notarized."

I agree, "To get their stories straight"! However, KC , I doubt cares to spend any time wit parents, "mourning" the loss of Caylee.. In her mind, "Caylee is all everyone cares about! What about "me?"

Can you hear it?
  • LA: CMA, tell us when you last saw Zanny. CMA, how many people did you give the house key to? CMA, blah, blah, blah....
  • GA: "Hey Beautiful! Remember YOU are the one in Charge! Think of yourself as CEO of a Corporation: JB, and the whole "Dream Team" works for you! You call the shots, Beautiful!"
  • CA: "Now Sweetheart, I don't want to upset you or frustrate you! Can you swallow? I will LET you talk in a minute. Sweetheart, what did you do to Caylee"?

NOT in a million years will JB ALLOW KC to meet with her parents or anyone for that matter! he can't trust her! Look at every video of every visit she has had! She consistantly shows her "anger" and "frustration".. NOPE, no way will JB allow this visit! KC , I doubt wants to visit with them because she might be pushed to anger when asked any questions.. Caylee is gone in KC's mind, end of story! Big Surprise KC, the story is just beginning! your future looks bright as you will have many NEW "Friends" awaiting you in the big castle!:woohoo:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: CAN YOU SWOLLOW?

That is soo funny!

sorry, I am new at this and I was reading an old comment by chilly Willy saying all imates are intitled to private visits----------------

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:
Hang in there------it gets better-----keep on postin and have lots ove fun.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GA: "Hey Beautiful! Remember YOU are the one in Charge! Think of yourself as CEO of a Corporation: JB, and the whole "Dream Team" works for you! You call the shots, Beautiful!"

when i heard him say this......all i could say to myself was

HOLY MOSES - wake up man... this is exactly what you have been doing to her the whole time she was growing up.. STOP CODDLING HER :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back