Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search

Anyone know what "searching" KidFinders has done?

Donations---any accountability there? Tax-deductible? Just wondering, but mainly wondering what active searching KF has done and why they need funds to continue a search.... hinky, hinky, hinky. MOO

Partly sunny, hot and humid here. Occasional showers in spots. No storms yet.
Meet & Greet will be over in a couple minutes--only supposed to be until noon.

Cindy stressed the need for more funds?????!!!!!!!!! WTH!! The A's are beyond fantasy land. :furious:

Time for me to step away from the puter-before I punch it!!!:furious::furious:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were the main attractions Saturday morning as they met volunteers wanting to search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee.

The Anthonys attended an event for Kid Finders, the organization that is trying to find Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since early in the summer and whose mother is jailed on first degree murder charges in connection with the disappearance.

At Saturday's function, the Anthonys were helping Kid Finders gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date and determine how those volunteers can help in the search for Caylee, who the Anthonys still maintain is alive.

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html (Bolded by me)

The reporter seems to be playing off the "rock star" imaging that a "meet and greet" conjurs up. He/she couldn't have said it better. LOL

I also find it interesting this is all that was said in the article and the rest was about LP.

Has anyone mentioned the number of "volunteers" showing up this morning? I would have to guess the church people who see them once a week came by and they may have gotten a few curious people stopping in. I would be afraid to give them my information to be "used at a later date".

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were the main attractions Saturday morning as they met volunteers wanting to search for their missing granddaughter, Caylee.

The Anthonys attended an event for Kid Finders, the organization that is trying to find Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since early in the summer and whose mother is jailed on first degree murder charges in connection with the disappearance.

At Saturday's function, the Anthonys were helping Kid Finders gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date and determine how those volunteers can help in the search for Caylee, who the Anthonys still maintain is alive.

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html (Bolded by me)

The reporter seems to be playing off the "rock star" imaging that a "meet and greet" conjurs up. He/she couldn't have said it better. LOL

I also find it interesting this is all that was said in the article and the rest was about LP.

Has anyone mentioned the number of "volunteers" showing up this morning? I would have to guess the church people who see them once a week came by and they may have gotten a few curious people stopping in. I would be afraid to give them my information to be "used at a later date".

jmo again the money...where is CAYLEE????? perhaps we need "Waldo" on the scene? also perhaps CA should donate any monies received from book? and all those expert witnesses should donate their salaries....jmo this just gets more crazier and crazier...did hear that CA was laughing and having a fun time...guess she fulfilled the plan for the event....jmo :bang: :waitasec:

Okay, what was the supposed "new information" they were gonna say today to let us know why again they still think Caylee is alive??? I haven't seen this yet.

Okay, what was the supposed "new information" they were gonna say today to let us know why again they still think Caylee is alive??? I haven't seen this yet.
They are withholding that information until Monday on purpose. Now...what the purpose is...we don't know, but my guess is to "dangle the carrot" for the press and public. They have nothing.

Yes, that's what I've been waiting to hear ... what was the 'new information' that they had, to indicate Caylee may still be alive ???

Anyone???

ETA: Ah Monday .. ok. Where will it be aired on Monday, do you know?

They are waiting untill Monday to see if there is going to be another search...so they can take the light off of that.

They are withholding that information until Monday on purpose. Now...what the purpose is...we don't know, but my guess is to "dangle the carrot" for the press and public. They have nothing.

Oh geez--yep, your "dangle the carrot" analogy sounds about right to me. Honestly, if you had information and were desperate to find your missing gd, wouldn't you shout it out to the rooftops? I know I know . . . I'm preaching to the choir here :)

These people are shamelss!! The only reason they play games with the public and are not sounding and looking desparate for Caylee is because they know she is dead. Time is not of the essence!! Their souls stink as bad as that "damn" car!:mad:

She'd be good for Arm & Hammer, it gets that pesky decomp odor out every time!
But it didn't work in this case. LOL

I fully expect to see Cindy holding a Starbucks coffee cup or a Pepsi soon as she is screaming into the camera while wearing her new shoes from Nike. Perhaps George could sport a new TAG Heuer watch on his wrist while he is grabbing an Easton baseball bat. :rolleyes:

Anthonys Greet Volunteers, Ask For Funds At Kid Finders Event

http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

Who is doing their searching? KidFinders or PI's working for JB? According to the article that interviewed the PI, they have donated their services.

If KidFinders needs more money, why did they give TES a check for $12,500.

Why give money to the Caylee is Deceased Camp when the Caylee is Alive Camp needs the money? :confused:

Personally, I don't believe anyone is searching for the A-Team....PI's or KFN, but just had to ask these questions.

Oh, and IMHO, quite nervey of Cindy....quite.:mad:

ETA: Never Lose Hope is who donated to TES. SS, I get them mixed up too.:crazy:

Do we know yet how many attended this "media circus"????

They are waiting untill Monday to see if there is going to be another search...so they can take the light off of that.
You could be right! Presser timing is critical for distracting the public from the actual searches for Caylee.

Who is doing their searching? KidFinders or PI's working for JB? According to the article that interviewed the PI, they have donated their services.

Why give money to the Caylee is Deceased Camp when the Caylee is Alive Camp needs the money? :confused:

Personally, I don't believe anyone is searching for the A-Team....PI's or KFN, but just had to ask these questions.

Oh, and IMHO, quite nervey of Cindy....quite.:mad:
Excellent questions!!

Where do they propose people searching for an alive Caylee start? McDonalds? Disney? Target? While they have those places staked out...they are buying, buying, buying! :waitasec:

So the PIs contend they are pro bono. I love the way everyone says they work for free and then end up with money lining their pockets. I don't see them paying for the amenities such as plane tickets, hotel rooms, or other things...but that is just my own opinion since I don't know.

George and Cindy were the main attraction. Who would have thought? I'm sure the people that went to this are the same type that would go to see goat boy at the local carnival.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01
Back