fish n chips
back n forth
rock n roll
dip n slip
in n out
flip n fry
sit n spin
flip n flop

This describes Baez, Lee and Cindy to a T ..

IMO and speculation, of course.

None of the Anthony's ever in their wildest dreams thought the disappearance of their granddaughter would be the biggest crime incident to engage such large public attention.

Didn't anticipate it, thought they could easily just slip under the radar like so many missing children cases have.

Once the hope that it would just be a side-line faded into history, they had to do a 360, and, after the spokesperson fails to turn this situation around, they try to promote their side of the story--by constantly hammering into public perception. After all, they were forced into this media parade by everyone else. When this fails, it may be time to see a softer, gentler Anthony family.

Maybe the elderly folks are up to another day trip?
Hahahaha~ (Realizing now that coffee-proofing my screen is a must!) Or perhaps they could call in the United Sociopaths Of America club? Or The Liars Den group which meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays...oh wait, they lied...they must meet on Mondays and Fridays...No! Saturdays...I think I heard one of them mention Saturday three times so there is a clue! :crazy:

I think it is ridiculous for them to say they are going to wait until Monday to give the public more information as to why they think Caylee is alive and that Lee will be there! WHAT?! Talk about playing the media and the public...or trying to. If they have information...there is no reason to wait. Dangling the carrot has passed for this family and their antics. Since you can't believe anything they say in the first place, why believe that Monday will reveal anything any different than the carp we have heard all along?! Sheesh!

bolded by me:carp

I make typos all the time....no big deal. I chuckled when I saw the word 'carp'.

Allow me to interpret that:

FISHY CRAP you are right on!

Yes, Concentric...and if Saturday was ANY indication to this softer and more gentle side...

The words of Windy are still fresh as she described the evil in George's eyes as he ripped the sign for an alive Caylee off Murt's vehicle. The rest I saw with my own eyes. (I never got to see the video from Windy and am severely disappointed!!! WTH?!)

I make typos all the time....no big deal. I chuckled when I saw the word 'carp'.

Allow me to interpret that:

FISHY CRAP you are right on!
For years we were not allowed to say that word on here (pointing to the word after fishy in your post), but I guess that has changed. Most of us still use the alternative for that word. LOL It isn't a typo. ;) (I try not to make typos!)

Yes, Concentric...and if Saturday was ANY indication to this softer and more gentle side...

The words of Windy are still fresh as she described the evil in George's eyes as he ripped the sign for an alive Caylee off Murt's vehicle. The rest I saw with my own eyes. (I never got to see the video from Windy and am severely disappointed!!! WTH?!)

The Meet and Greet is the beginning of the softer and gentler side. This is a new beginning.

For years we were not allowed to say that word on here (pointing to the word after fishy in your post), but I guess that has changed. Most of us still use the alternative for that word. LOL It isn't a typo. ;) (I try not to make typos!)

I knew it was a deliberate misspelling, SS. Have you ever considered that a carp may be witness to the crime as well, however?

Who would want to meet the A's? What kind of meet and greet are we talking? The sit down and have coffee kind, or the screaming, yelling, why haven't you people gotten off your you-know-whats and found my grandaughter kind? And they have evidence she's alive? What kind? Pictures, weve seen them. Tips, we've read them. Show me a real Zanny and a signed confession or show me a live Caylee. Like they say on Intervention, everything else is just noise.

That's right because, we already know that Cindy will have that stupid smirk on her face ..
Might just as well look at George, at least he shows some expression other than a smirk ..

jmo -- GA has a smirk as well..he did it yesterday at the park when they hinted they knew more or somehting like that. I really can't pay to much attention when they get on with it---they do talk and react like they are so much more than they are...hopefully they won't bring up "circus attmosphere" because quite frankly they are the clowns at times. I thought the other day with Rob and CA when she looked back it was for the camera--think the emotion exihibited could have been related to the "no emotion" from that family remarks..again my opinion only-----

I do too. I love watching how people behave behind two-sided mirrors and glass, oh and animals too. I see a squirrel with a warning signal, tail flagging and chattering away in alarm, on the branch outside my picture window. Truth.

jmo -- GA has a smirk as well..he did it yesterday at the park when they hinted they knew more or somehting like that. I really can't pay to much attention when they get on with it---they do talk and react like they are so much more than they are...hopefully they won't bring up "circus attmosphere" because quite frankly they are the clowns at times. I thought the other day with Rob and CA when she looked back it was for the camera--think the emotion exihibited could have been related to the "no emotion" from that family remarks..again my opinion only-----

I didn't notice a smirk on George but, wasn't really looking ..

Doesn't surprise me though .. :/

Alternate titles for the A fam meet n greet:

scratch n sniff
slip n slide
spin n grin
fish n chips
back n forth
rock n roll
dip n slip
in n out
flip n fry
sit n spin