Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is it with the "like-minded" people thing? That's so silly. I may believe Caylee is deceased. But if I had even the sightest of inklings that a child in my presence might be her............that belief would be put on the back burner.

Perhaps that's why this family is the way it is....it's either Cindy's mind or no mind?

Is that question........?

What is it with the "like-minded" people thing? That's so silly. I may believe Caylee is deceased. But if I had even the sightest of inklings that a child in my presence might be her............that belief would be put on the back burner.

Perhaps that's why this family is the way it is....it's either Cindy's mind or no mind?

Is that question........?

Well, you know how when you lose someone very close to you (I have) and you see that person in anyone who has similar features?

I didn't notice a smirk on George but, wasn't really looking ..

Doesn't surprise me though .. :/

its there every time he is questioned and remarks about what they "can't" tell.... :waitasec:

As for the meet & greet--they also indicated that Kidfinders would be there also-so perhaps CA's foundation and kidfinders merging? I would also like to question if someone who isn't of the "same" mind as CA shows up what happens??? lets say LP continues the search??? If they complain one more time of the victimization of kc.....and how kc just wants it to be on Caylee only...please :bang:
jmo

Almost 5 months into this, it's a little late for a new beginning ..

Amen to that. Not sure if I will watch NG tonight or not. I really don't feel like being jerked around by the A's anymore!

ITA. If they had truly credible information that Caylee was alive, then would it not have been to Caylee's advantage, as well as everyone else involved, to have put that info out a long, long time ago? I believe they are "just dangling the carrot" in an attempt to draw media, attention, etc. The promise of new information may be the only hope they have of getting anyone besides the media to have any interest in their little meet and greet. Everyone is tired of hearing the lies, and I doubt few are interested in greeting the Anthony's.

Maybe their PI has finally finished photoshopping that picture of KC, Caylee and ZFG in the park...:crazy:

I think this is a pathetic attempt to undo some of the damage they have done to themselves and KC's case. They have to see the writing on the wall whether or not they wish to publicly admit it. I think the defense team is advising them to try and be more "likeable" because right now I don't see alot of sympathy for any of the A's. This is just an attempt at spin in hopes that it sways some potential jurors their way.

Just MOO.

It would be bizarre to meet people programmed by Casey, almost like robot people.

What show will the Anthony's be on tonight on CNN? I know they'll be on Nancy Grace on HNN.

I would ask: Let's imagine for a moment, that your daughter did kill your granddaughter and you cannot deny that (evidence, etc.). What would you say about her then? What would you ask her?

I think any smirk they had in the past will be quickly wiped off their face when Casey and her attorney blame them in whatever twisted way fits to explain Caylee’s disappearance

I think this is a pathetic attempt to undo some of the damage they have done to themselves and KC's case. They have to see the writing on the wall whether or not they wish to publicly admit it. I think the defense team is advising them to try and be more "likeable" because right now I don't see alot of sympathy for any of the A's. This is just an attempt at spin in hopes that it sways some potential jurors their way.

Just MOO.

Agreed. Cindy claims this is a circus. I wonder why? They are the clowns and ringleader here.

its there every time he is questioned and remarks about what they "can't" tell.... :waitasec:

As for the meet & greet--they also indicated that Kidfinders would be there also-so perhaps CA's foundation and kidfinders merging? I would also like to question if someone who isn't of the "same" mind as CA shows up what happens??? lets say LP continues the search??? If they complain one more time of the victimization of kc.....and how kc just wants it to be on Caylee only...please :bang:
jmo

I promise to look more closely from now on!
bf-atyourservice.gif

I think any smirk they had in the past will be quickly wiped off their face when Casey and her attorney blame them in whatever twisted way fits to explain Caylee’s disappearance
I think you've hit the nail right on the head. They are going to be thrown under the bus.

Amen to that. Not sure if I will watch NG tonight or not. I really don't feel like being jerked around by the A's anymore!

I agree. I will not watch NG tonight. I am trying to not watch her anymore, or at least cut way back. I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of her butting in, cutting people off, tired of the callers who waste precious time beginning EVERY question with how wonderful NG is and something about the twins, tired of her treatment of Tim and some others... so will I watch the A's tonight? Actually, that family's show will be the easiest NOT to watch.

The only person I will very much miss if I successfully curb my NG watching is Dr Bethany Marshall. She rocks! She is one of the few that really really understands the workings of Casey's twisted mind. Notice Nancy NEVER asks Bethany Marshall the reasoning behind some of Cindy and George's actions? :chicken:

You would think I'm not an NG fan, but I was. I really was. Been watching Caylee's case since day 1. I've been happy NG kept the story alive, but last night was the last straw, so I don't want to spend time with NG and the A's on fantasy island tonight.

I'll watch it ..
May be the best comedy on TV tonight! :D

wow! Neat! Who really cares. So you people wanna wait 5 months to tell the public about why you think caylee is alive? That's appropriate. Those donations must be real dry. I thought they were gonna gag these people. Puke.

amen!!!!!

How to get away with murder:

Make sure you isolate your victim from anyone who would notice her missing for at least 31 days.
Make sure that her body can not be found after 31 days.
Make sure that your family continues to support your lies and pretends to believe you in public regardless of the evidence.
And finally, understand that there are people out there that assume what you are accused of is so heinous of an act that they will always listen (no matter how many times you have lied) to what you or your family members have to say in your defense.

If you follow these steps correctly you can:

make up stories about what happened even if they can be proven to be false
skip having to waste a tear on your victim’s behalf
pick any lawyer out of the phone book regardless of credentials
wear any o’l thing you want, stolen or not

Finally, you can just sit back, read books, eat snacks and think about all of the time you don’t have to waste on birthday parties, PTA, dance classes, homemade mother’s day cards, Christmas mornings or late night hugs….. cause you don’t have to say another word about your daughter again.

Do they think they are movie stars or something ?
How does a meet and greet find caylee?
Are they hoping to sway public opinion about themselves? maybe they should ditch kidfinders then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back