Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't surprise me in the least that they ditched NG. However, she has been one of the rare ones to support them in the media...besides GMA. Did NG change her tune? Was she going to ask some actual questions of them this time? I hope NG will take time to explain what happened tonight. I would like to know why the change so suddenly.

Me too SS.. and BTW its nice to see you posting again.. you must have been on a break.. Just wanted to give you a virtual hug shout out! Its not the same around here without you (my WWYMD team leader!) :blowkiss:

They are still having the M&G at the KFN headquarters in Orlando Saturday.
And, guess what?
They are serving refreshments.
JUST SAY NO!

Oh no..say it isnt so!! From the Murt chat chatter earlier, I can bet you some crazy protestors and non-A family supporters will be a lurkin! loonies on the chat were already talking about crashing the meet and greet with signs.. I am sure we will here about it or see it on video!

Oh no..say it isnt so!! From the Murt chat chatter earlier, I can bet you some crazy protestors and non-A family supporters will be a lurkin! loonies on the chat were already talking about crashing the meet and greet with signs.. I am sure we will here about it or see it on video!

My first thought was: You go Murt-Rollers....:clap:
...then my second thought was: Cindy would love it.:eek:

Does anyone know how much the admission price is to get into this "Meet & Greet"

1. dispensation of common sense.
2. suspension of your ability to think logically
3. Souls ---> go in the bucket to the left of the door
4. Green koolaid <--- is in the bucket on the right

Gift cards, cheques and PayPal accepted. No receipts, though.

Anyone know when the A's are on CNN tonight? Please
Wondering the same thing, not on now, Joy Behar is standing in for Larry King, maybe at 09:00 pm on Andersoon Cooper. Watched NG, no mention of the Anthony's not appearing either.

I feel like we all know about it but no one knows about it - seems no answers/even takers to this question. I saw you'd also asked earlier. I love your dog - is that an italian greyhound?

Wondering the same thing, not on now, Joy Behar is standing in for Larry King, maybe at 09:00 pm on Andersoon Cooper. Watched NG, no mention of the Anthony's not appearing either.

That is a doe deer, we nursed back to health, she makes herself at home in our garage. You can see she was shot in the leg, by damn hunters.

:blowkiss: That is lovely! The nicest thing I have heard of recently.

I'm sure there will be plenty of LE there to get their next leads from the lead investigators mouths (the A's). They certainly think the BP searchers are quacks. I tell ya, between the active searches from the A's and LE, I wouldn't be surprised if we find Caylee 10 minutes after the M&G.

IMO,maybe to advertise CA new book deal coming when???? I thought I had heard everything..............til I read that.........who cares about KC, CA, GA or LA and all their lies! Just CAYLEE! the tiny VICTIM............remember her CA???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back