Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. What are they trying to hide now?! :eek:

OMG! The missing knives? Tool marks? Broken bones?

Now...see how this can easily backfire on the A fam?! They claim they haven't seen the results...so are they worried about what COULD be seen in poor little Caylee's bones? Sure makes them seem like they know more, doesn't it?!

There was a shell casing found near Caylee's remains...

But, it was determined to not be part of the crime.

But look at the wild speculation this stunt has caused! I love it! At this point, I think I don't mind (other than of course the utter disrespect it shows Caylee AS USUAL) when they pull these little performances. It just digs the hole deeper and deeper for their precious daughter.

Whatever makes NO sense and utterly defies logic is ALWAYS the thing that happens in this case. It is getting to be almost commonplace for there to be some nutty inexplicable thing happening on this case every week. Whatever does NOT make sense seems to be the defense strategy, and make no mistake that the Anthony family are a part of the defense team. Why does it matter since their is no cause of death? Is it that pesky little SUMMARY that the M.E. added after toxicology and botany reports were in? I think so...whatever she surmised happened, her strong opinion I think was the wording, is going to bring the money train to a screeching halt, and George and Cindy certainly do not want THAT! Be it now or be it later, whatever is hidden in those reports will become known...might as well be now as later-will it cause them less anguish later? I don't get that. I have read an autopsy report-and for a child at that-and she was my niece and she died of SIDS at 5 weeks. I can tell you that no matter when I were to have read that report it would have been just as anguishing for me. Reading the report of a loved one being autopsied is not a pleasant experience whenever it may happen...so I can only surmise this is about A.) The Casey Cover-Up and B.) The Anthony Gravy Train both in jeopardy perhaps when the contents of the report are known widely...

AMEN! Well said, magic-cat!

It's just another way for the A's to get some attention and take the focus off of Casey. If the report is released the A's should stay away from the programs that will cover it. They should stay off of the internet and forums like this if they don't want to know what people are saying. We sure haven't invited them to come and join us.

Personallly, I could give a rip what Cindy and George Anthony think about anything anymore. Like most have said...Caylee took a back seat in their lives and emotions a long time ago and ole Casey is #1 again just like she wanted. They could all fall off the face of the earth tomorrow and I would never miss them. They say Casey is innocent yet they aren't out tearing the streets up looking for the REAL KILLER. That tells me that they know dear ole Casey is a killer but they just don't care. Little beautiful Caylee doesn't exist for them anymore...out of sight out of mind.

I'll be glad when the trial is over and Casey is locked up tight on death row and George and Cindy Anthony and the whack jobs they are hooked up with now can fish to their hearts delights in that kid finder boat they got :banghead:

Now that's telling it like it is!! I couldn't agree more....I'm soooo sick of the Anthony's, whenever I see them on tv or in an article, or online, etc., I just go right past it...gotta love that dvr huh!! Not to mention their new, slap-in-the-face mission to help with other missing children.....ummm, excuse me Anthony's...MISSING?? No, how about murdered!! They got real nerve!! Like you said, I could give a rip about what they have to say....they lost their crediblity a long time ago, if they had any to begin with....I think they had a chance to be sympathetic to the public, had they did what they started in the beginning of this case with Cindy calling the police, Lee telling her to come clean on the phone call from jail.... but somewhere down the line, they chose to go down the road of deception with Casey.... with their mindset being, "That's MY daughter"....and I really don't see any other reason for them to back Casey...other than that's THEIR daughter....had they just been straight with the public and been like, "We can't believe Casey would do this, but if she did she deserves whatever she gets....we will always love Casey, but to kill our little Caylee is just unforgivable", or something to that effect, I really think they would be looked at differently.....but it seems like they're the type that thinks just because they say it, that makes it true....and if you don't buy into it, then you're part of the mob out to get them....it's ridiculous....They are just in awe whenever she's around.....our precious, can't do ANYTHING wrong daughter Casey!! Yayyyyy Casey!....too bad they don't feel the same about Caylee....

But look at the wild speculation this stunt has caused! I love it! At this point, I think I don't mind (other than of course the utter disrespect it shows Caylee AS USUAL) when they pull these little performances. It just digs the hole deeper and deeper for their precious daughter.

I still can't help but wonder if that isn't their intent in all of this. It sure seems to me that they are trying to dig Casey's hole deeper and deeper.

I still can't help but wonder if that isn't their intent in all of this. It sure seems to me that they are trying to dig Casey's hole deeper and deeper.

Just to add to what your saying above, OLG. What I just heard my mind say *out loud*

If she is convicted, she cannot profit. If she isn't convicted, she can profit. Another words, CA & GA stand to gain control of any profits made thus far (or in the future), if and only if KC is convicted.

JB's Quote: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life"

I'm not sure what SOE is but it's a bit different here. The clerk generally assigns payment to one of the parties listed on the case, whether or not it was actually paid by them. As I mentioned in another post, I'd put it down as the client, although they didn't really show up. I've pulled things from cases I wasn't working on, background on people that were witnesses from other cases they were involved in, and same thing. You assign it to one party or another; don't recall ever doing it differently. You don't necessarily want to tip anyone off that it's you who is doing background, you know.

SOE= Supervisor Of Elections.
It's different with them. Considering the nature of the information, you have to prove that you qualify for the information that your requesting. So you can't just put the request in someone elses name. You can elect to receive the information in hard copy (paper) or on CD. Your even informed what kind of software you need to deal with the information.

The $7 charges might be for a CD of info. Or it might be per file charge. It will be interesting to find out their system.

ITA And totally OT-but every time I see GA in your siggy LL-I sound like Louise Jefferson and can't help but say "Oh George!":crazy:

That was one of the most animated interviews I've seen him give. :crazy:

Just to add to what your saying above, OLG. What I just heard my mind say *out loud*

If she is convicted, she cannot profit. If she isn't convicted, she can profit. Another words, CA & GA stand to gain control of any profits made thus far (or in the future), if and only if KC is convicted.

JB's Quote: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life"
GREAT POST :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If that is the case then why am I still reading here, as recently as today, Nancy Grace's favorite myth, that the forensic report says there was a death band on the hair found in the trunk? It seems the less clear and detailed the evidence realeased is, the more time that goes on, the greater the myths become.
I know the forensics revealed signs of decomp on the hair, but I have never seen that this evidence came in the form of death bands. There are other signs of decomp aside from the root banding, so I am not clear on this issue either.

It is a moot point, imo, but I would like to at least get the straight scoop so we can keep facts right on.

Can anyone point me to where it says the hair displayed death bands, not just signs of decomp?

thanks, then we can put this in the mythbuster thread one way or the other.

I know the forensics revealed signs of decomp on the hair, but I have never seen that this evidence came in the form of death bands. There are other signs of decomp aside from the root banding, so I am not clear on this issue either.

It is a moot point, imo, but I would like to at least get the straight scoop so we can keep facts right on.

Can anyone point me to where it says the hair displayed death bands, not just signs of decomp?

thanks, then we can put this in the mythbuster thread one way or the other.

There were microscopic photos and an explanation of the death banding on the hair that media got from the FBI. The photos showed a normal and a death-banded hair. The explanation given was that the death-banded hair came from one of the A women-- Caylee, KC, or CA, and that one of them was dead.

I'll try to find the report.

There were microscopic photos and an explanation of the death banding on the hair that media got from the FBI. The photos showed a normal and a death-banded hair. The explanation given was that the death-banded hair came from one of the A women-- Caylee, KC, or CA, and that one of them was dead.

I'll try to find the report.
Thank you Brini! I would really like to read that FBI report.

Thank you Brini! I would really like to read that FBI report.

Here's one of the first mentions of it. Will try to find the actual report.

DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:07 am EDT August 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's office to discuss new e

Here's one of the first mentions of it. Will try to find the actual report.

DNA Test Results Of Hair, Stain Found In Car Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:07 am EDT August 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's office to discuss new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case. A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
Baden.
No link, so I cannot see where they say there is root banding. It does not say that in the excerpt you have posted, but I need the FBI report anyway. It would have to be in there wouldn't it? (please add a link as soon as you can thanks :)
The FBI reports say there are signs of decomp, but I can't fnd where it says that decomp is in the form of death bands as opposed to a rough cuticle or a curling cuticle or other events that happen as the body decomposes and the bonds are broken.

Just to be clear, I am looking specificaly for the FBI report saying there are death bands on the hair, because that is the source used to back this statement here in the forum and I just want to make sure that is indeed acurate. I am not doubting it, I just have never seen it and I would like to read it in it's entirety.

thank you Brini, I'll be back later.

No link, so I cannot see where they say there is root banding. It does not say that in the excerpt you have posted, but I need the FBI report anyway. It would have to be in there wouldn't it? (please add a link as soon as you can thanks :)
The FBI reports say there are signs of decomp, but I can't fnd where it says that decomp is in the form of death bands as opposed to a rough cuticle or a curling cuticle or other events that happen as the body decomposes and the bonds are broken.

Just to be clear, I am looking specificaly for the FBI report saying there are death bands on the hair, because that is the source used to back this statement here in the forum and I just want to make sure that is indeed acurate. I am not doubting it, I just have never seen it and I would like to read it in it's entirety.

thank you Brini, I'll be back later.

Later, J! Yes, I know what an FBI report is. :) And, I think it would be great if we so documented ALL our "rumors." :)

BTW-- I've just learned the "death band" is properly called "post-mortem root banding."

I will also try to find the FBI photmicrographs of the banding that they sent to the media to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member