Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, Cindy Anthony, who has analyzed the discovery to the point of locating typos and clerical errors has not viewed the report on the potential cause of her granddaughters death. Surreal.

If the numerous pieces of duct tape is true, there almost certainly have to be some fingerprints on at least some of those pieces. I cannot imagine how getting fingerprints on the duct tape could be avoided if this report is correct.

I have always wondered about numerous pieces of duct tape. It never made sense to me that Caylee couldn't just reach up and pull the tape away, unless she was unable. So, numerous pieces would answer that question and would be a reason for all of this courtroom drama.

Just the mention of the duct tape in this autopsy should have the A's screaming for vengeance, along with their anguish. I just cannot fathom how they can be so heartless.

Of course, Cindy Anthony, who has analyzed the discovery to the point of locating typos and clerical errors has not viewed the report on the potential cause of her granddaughters death. Surreal.

What bad form to immediately quote myself, but I had an afterthought. An autopsy report is released to the immediate relative:ie; the mother or the father, or spouse of the deceased, correct? Yes. So, if Casey Anthony signed over power of attorney over Caylee Anthony's remains and made George and Cindy the legal custodian of those remains, would that not also enable them to obtain a copy of the report as well concerning those same remains? Legal eagles?:confused:

OK, sorry if this was already addressed. I am behind, I just watched the video. Why was Baez even there? Why was he allowed to talk? I thought this motion was filed by the Anthony's and BC is representing them, not Baez? Why was Baez even allowed to speak?

Conspicuously absent from court today, once again, was Lee A. Add to that BC's comment the other day that all GA and CA have is each other and I reach the conclusion that the family may no longer be as "united" as they supposedly were back in Feb.

Exactly. I don't buy for one minute that Cindy has not read that report. She doesn't have the self-control to forego reading it. That might be one reason GA testified today, so that when BC asked him if he had read the autopsy report, he could say 'No' under oath. I can believe that George hasn't read it, but not Cindy.

OK, sorry if this was already addressed. I am behind, I just watched the video. Why was Baez even there? Why was he allowed to talk? I thought this motion was filed by the Anthony's and BC is representing them, not Baez? Why was Baez even allowed to speak?

Hi!
Many of us were wondering the same thing. :eek: He was not involved in the motion-but since he is the defense attorney of the person accused of murdering the repot in question is he automatically allowed to intercede without filing appropriate paperwork? JB does not like to follow appropriate the paper path does he?

Wait a minute please....I am confused ~ I just read like the first two pages, and I could have sworn that BC or JB one of them, don't remember which one, stated that the whole "duct tape" thing was false? Am I mistaken?

I'm finished reading the documents. I think the main thing we know officially is that several pieces of duct tape were places over Caylee's mouth area before decomposition.

What bad form to immediately quote myself, but I had an afterthought. An autopsy report is released to the immediate relative:ie; the mother or the father, or spouse of the deceased, correct? Yes. So, if Casey Anthony signed over power of attorney over Caylee Anthony's remains and made George and Cindy the legal custodian of those remains, would that not also enable them to obtain a copy of the report as well concerning those same remains? Legal eagles?:confused:

It is my understanding that it also means the A's can obtain the autopsy photos too.

OK....
a quick skim of the document indicates to me, that besides the duct tape, perhaps the important point is that it appears the body was there since she went missing..?

Is that what had them so upset? It interferes with a possible storyline they were working on?
Because otherwise...I don't get what all the fuss was about!!

I'm not sure about the legal aspects of it, but if they haven't read it, they certainly can now - Along with the rest of us. :)

I'm printing it out.

Where are the rest of the pages? I thought the autopsy report was 35 pages, but I'm only seeing 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove