Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi vickiv:

The reason I thought you might want to include dreams on here is because I don't know if most people can distinguish "psychic dreams" from "psychological dreams." They can be separate or they can be integrated. We just don't know.

There are quite a few of us here who have a strong interest in dogs. Which one of us is psychic though? Maybe we'll find out.
I seriously don't even know how to respond to that. I'm not sure what you are trying to say. :confused:

Anyone had any FERNS in their feelings or dreams?

Not until you said that, but I did see big ferns growing close to the water where Caylee is in mine. In my dream they looked a lot like large mountain ferns (all ferns may look alike for all I know)

[
The only persons I have dreams or visions about are people whom I love or care about. Once in a great while it will be about somebody I have known in the past or somebody I come across. I have let myself come to really care about this precious little girl. I don't know or care about any of the other people you have mentioned. I did have a dream that the pope was going to die before he did and about my father who died on the same day. Otherwise it is usually people I personally know.

QUOTE=Boston;2713305]Approximately 159,840.00 people die in this world every day.

That's 6,660.00 people every hour.

111 people every minute.

That's 111 people that die every minute of every day of a Psychics life.

In one weeks time 1,118,880.00 people that are alive right now will be dead.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

So I'm wondering ....................why Caylee?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?[/QUOTE]

OK, time for me to share too, I guess.

I also have some empathic abilities, have tested positive for clairvoyance and clairaudiance but nothing really to work with and have never developed these. I certainly get more than my fair share of deja vu.

Oak
Snipped

Oak, I have had some things happen as well, especially recurring dreams, seeing things, and deja vu. Is deja vu related to psychic or clairvoyant ability somehow? Can you explain or send me a PM? I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

Welcome! I agree with you...Lisa Williams is excellent IMHO.

I just checked her appearance schedule and she is currently in FL! If I were a member of the Anthony family I wouldn't walk but RUN to an appearance in hopes of getting a reading.

WHY?? They know where she is.............

Snipped

Oak, I have had some things happen as well, especially recurring dreams, seeing things, and deja vu. Is deja vu related to psychic or clairvoyant ability somehow? Can you explain or send me a PM? I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

I am no authority on any of this because I have not done any research on the subject. However, some ppl believe in reincarnation and use that as the basis for deja vu. That does not explain familiarity with a new building or new technology or anything new for that matter. I'm afraid I have no answers, except for the Shakespearean quote on someone's tag line. There are more things in heaven and earth...So I kind of lump deja vu as a psychic flash of some kind. Who knows... Our abilities I feel also tend to decrease as we age due to social conditioning, unless they are particularly cultivated. IMO

Alyzabeth, I'm sorry I masked what I was saying, I didn't mean to. I was just thinking aloud. What I wanted to say is that maybe one of us dog lovers here will have a flash of insight.
Thank Heavens! I wasn't sure what was going on:)

I can relate to your experience from the other side. I have had patients recover to tell me that the only thing that kept them grounded was the constant, calm sound of my voice walking them through the experience. Sometimes that is the last thing they remember and the first thing when they come out of coma. You are also so very lucky to have been guided to your love at the same time.:clap:

Everytime I need surgery my SURGEON cringes............ Oh know not this again, I talk the whole time when I am getting stents and crash, then I wake up hours later with another incision......................these are suppose to be routine cases initially.

I have only had dreams of my family, but since everyone is talking, but I have had several conversations with my Guide Bobby and this is why I am drawn to Caylee. I was told right off the bat Caylee was not alive and I have shed so many tears over this little girl. I have asked for details but he will not tell me where she is and I get so frustrated because he will not give me a straight answer and it is strange dealing with someone you do not know. Now as far as my family members and friends, it is easy to decipher the messages because I know their habits and I have been able to casually warn them about certain things... healthy issues, I have known pregnancy, etc. I pray and meditate for LE,TES or someone to find her soon.

It seem odd how so many people have difference of opinion, I believe 100% she is not alive, and there are people who would differ with me 100%, then there are certain people who will say she is alive to save their own skin..... I trust my Guide, if he told me Caylee is not alive and is in Heaven... I believe him 100%.

That's right!! The Bible is full of people who have precognitive dreams and people who have visions. It is up to us HOW we use them. For good or evil. We are told however not to use mediums. We are forbidden to call up the dead. It is possible to do that as it was done in the Bible. We are just forbidden to do that. Also we are forbidden to use rogue spirits.

It is a gift from God to have dreams and visions. They are not ALL from God however as the Bible also warns us. It takes years and the Holy Spirit to discern the difference.

I have no doubt about dreams and visions. As I shared on a previous thread I have had them all my life. I don't know any other way. My dear hubby had to point out to me that everyone else didn't have them like I did. I thought everyone had them and that everyone just knew things. Boy was that a shock for me!! LOL! :eek:

I totally agree that we are warned not to use spirits which are deceased. I have had what is called the gift of "knowledge" my entire life. People can be talking to me and I will know what the "background" behind what they are saying is. I believe God gave me that because he intended for me to use it to help others, which I have always tried to do.

I have to be very careful though in how much I tell someone. Many times they are not "ready" to hear all I know. I have to do it in a process rather than blurting it out, like I did as a child.

There was a child in my neighborhood when I was around 8 years old who was being molested by her father. I was in their living room and just blurted out to him for him to stop hurting her that way and that I was going to tell my mother. I had NO IDEA about anything sexual, but I knew in my spirit he was hurting her. Needless to say, this caused a lot of problems, but in the end, I did tell my mother, and she did investigate it. He left town.

I could write books on my experiences, but one interesting thing is I don't have to be in their presence to "know' the story behind the story. I avoid it most times, to keep my mind from being overloaded, but on occasion, I will become involved.

This one has something VERY DARK and hidden. I can see that but I can't get through the darkness. GA has what I call "shadows" on his face, which I am aware not everyone sees. I didn't know for years that not everyone saw those "shadows". CA is very clear. She is stupid, and full of fear, but clear. LA has those same shadows. I believe from my past experience in what I felt there is some type of sexual molestation in this case.

Approximately 159,840.00 people die in this world every day.

That's 6,660.00 people every hour.

111 people every minute.

That's 111 people that die every minute of every day of a Psychics life.

In one weeks time 1,118,880.00 people that are alive right now will be dead.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

So I'm wondering ....................why Caylee?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?
And why do you know these stats?! Just curious...

I totally agree that we are warned not to use spirits which are deceased. I have had what is called the gift of "knowledge" my entire life. People can be talking to me and I will know what the "background" behind what they are saying is. I believe God gave me that because he intended for me to use it to help others, which I have always tried to do.

I have to be very careful though in how much I tell someone. Many times they are not "ready" to hear all I know. I have to do it in a process rather than blurting it out, like I did as a child.

There was a child in my neighborhood when I was around 8 years old who was being molested by her father. I was in their living room and just blurted out to him for him to stop hurting her that way and that I was going to tell my mother. I had NO IDEA about anything sexual, but I knew in my spirit he was hurting her. Needless to say, this caused a lot of problems, but in the end, I did tell my mother, and she did investigate it. He left town.

I could write books on my experiences, but one interesting thing is I don't have to be in their presence to "know' the story behind the story. I avoid it most times, to keep my mind from being overloaded, but on occasion, I will become involved.

This one has something VERY DARK and hidden. I can see that but I can't get through the darkness. GA has what I call "shadows" on his face, which I am aware not everyone sees. I didn't know for years that not everyone saw those "shadows". CA is very clear. She is stupid, and full of fear, but clear. LA has those same shadows. I believe from my past experience in what I felt there is some type of sexual molestation in this case.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a christian and have struggled with this "sensitivity" question from the start of this for me. {snip} And I am speaking for myself only, just because I haven't figured out if this fits into the faith I was taught to have doesn't mean I would ever try to tell someone else how they should feel or deal with their "sensitivities".

Am I making any sense at all?

I think this makes sense. Religion is really about a set of rules imposed by humans on other humans, based on lots of things/beliefs. But the universe doesn't really care about religious dogma per se. I think that's where spirit (spirituality) comes in. Humans have intuition. That has nothing to do with whether different religions 'like' that fact or not. It just is what it is. If you think about a friend and the phone rings 3 min later and it's that friend calling, I don't any of us would think, "Noooo...can't pick up the phone...this is against my religion to feel like my friend would call me."

So these abilities are really just stronger surges of intuition. It is what it is, despite any particular religious belief or education or background.

Everytime I need surgery my SURGEON cringes............ Oh know not this again, I talk the whole time when I am getting stents and crash, then I wake up hours later with another incision......................these are suppose to be routine cases initially.

I have only had dreams of my family, but since everyone is talking, but I have had several conversations with my Guide Bobby and this is why I am drawn to Caylee. I was told right off the bat Caylee was not alive and I have shed so many tears over this little girl. I have asked for details but he will not tell me where she is and I get so frustrated because he will not give me a straight answer and it is strange dealing with someone you do not know. Now as far as my family members and friends, it is easy to decipher the messages because I know their habits and I have been able to casually warn them about certain things... healthy issues, I have known pregnancy, etc. I pray and meditate for LE,TES or someone to find her soon.

It seem odd how so many people have difference of opinion, I believe 100% she is not alive, and there are people who would differ with me 100%, then there are certain people who will say she is alive to save their own skin..... I trust my Guide, if he told me Caylee is not alive and is in Heaven... I believe him 100%.

You know your spirit guide's name? You are so very lucky.. I just talk to my Guardian Angel mostly..Spirit guide I call Spirit Guide. I have no name.

Have had angioplasty myself lately after an MI. 2 arteries still blocked but difficult to reach O/T Sorry.

She is 100% not alive...IF she is, since beginning strange feelings of pedophile ring, sex ring and all manner of unsavory goings on arise on occasion. First feeling, which I should know enough to trust by now, is that she is dead and died on the 15th-16th.

My 3 yo GD, who is a month older than Caylee, saw a picture of Caylee on tv..the one for tips, and started calling for her mommy, and said that little girl she dead she not alive, and refused to sleep in her bed. Mommy did not ask anything just listened. The next night she woke up at 4 am , screaming and heartpounding and got in bed with mom and dad. As they were leaving for school and work, my GD took mom to her room and said the ghost was here. She is this tall (up to her eyes) 36", brown hair, and is an angel and cannot walk no more. She told me she will be 4 and she wanted to play with my kitchen set. That night she called me and told me what had happened and keep saying Casey go to jail over and over. She was also taking about some man. This happened this past week and this 3 yo knows nothing about this case. Very weird to say the least.

Glad for this thread to share this info. My daughter and I have not known what to do.

Wow that's amazing stuff! I don't think you or your daughter have to do anything but listen to what she says, ask for her thoughts/feelings and validate her experience (i.e. don't say "well that's ridiculous...you can't see a ghost!"). Just make it safe for her to talk about it if she wants. Other than that, there's not really anything to 'do' other than assure her she is safe and secure and that you believe her.

I am no authority on any of this because I have not done any research on the subject. However, some ppl believe in reincarnation and use that as the basis for deja vu. That does not explain familiarity with a new building or new technology or anything new for that matter. I'm afraid I have no answers, except for the Shakespearean quote on someone's tag line. There are more things in heaven and earth...So I kind of lump deja vu as a psychic flash of some kind. Who knows... Our abilities I feel also tend to decrease as we age due to social conditioning, unless they are particularly cultivated. IMO

Thank you for responding. I may look into it sometime. My deja vu moments have always come with doing very mundane tasks, nothing big. It happens quite often, but the other things, the dreams and seeing things really has decreased in the past 10 years or so. I'll post on it in a few.

You know your spirit guide's name? You are so very lucky.. I just talk to my Guardian Angel mostly..Spirit guide I call Spirit Guide. I have no name.

Have had angioplasty myself lately after an MI. 2 arteries still blocked but difficult to reach O/T Sorry.

She is 100% not alive...IF she is, since beginning strange feelings of pedophile ring, sex ring and all manner of unsavory goings on arise on occasion. First feeling, which I should know enough to trust by now, is that she is dead and died on the 15th-16th.
yup. yup.

I have that a lot of the time too. I did not know that it had a name. I had thought that everybody had that ability until my husband told me. No wonder everyone always thinks that I am so odd. Oh well. I just know things and that is normal for me.

I see a darkness over GA too. I have not seen Lee as I guess I came into the case late. I think that the family has lots of secrets and that causes the darkness. I think that GA discovered what Casey had done and covered it up. I think that Lee helped in some way. There may be incest as I had feeling too. Usually causes a person to be a Sociopath. I know, as I have a step daughter who is a classic Sociopath. You can spot them a mile away. I too have tried to use my gifts to help others as God would intend. Not for anything bad or to profit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member