Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...is it wrong to pray for a message Caylee? I hope not. What I saw in response to my prayer was just a flash and I cut it off. I was so surprised that it happened so quickly that I couldn't deal with it.

After reading this all I can vision is Caylee pointing to her left arm near her elbow , talking to Cindy and saying "Mommy did this to me" hurt hurt.

Oh boy. I wonder if this really did happen while Caylee was still home with her grandmother?

When I did these inkblots, I had just started reading about the case and knew almost nothing, other than Caylee was missing and the mother hadn't reported it. I strongly felt she was moved to a situation where there are alot of people living together, like a community of some sort.
The one thing that I keep getting screamed at me in my head about this whole thing though is Dog. It's always dog dog dog...(

Um, I dunno, but Dog: as in Bounty Hunter??

I also have found it difficult to reconcile my intuitive abilities with my Christian faith. But as you say, we are guided by the Lord.

Well, if you believe Moses saw a burning bush that talked, you've got to believe he either had extrasensory perception or he had some orange sunshine! LOL

krimekat said:
I agree that Cindy feels the car was taken the end of May . . . the last time that Casey was regularly staying at the Anthony's home.

Agreed. I think KC left end of May, stayed here and there, until around June 9 when she started staying at AL's apt. And this June 9 date, what is up with that? I mean I can see one person, possible two getting the dates mixed up, but it seems like EVERY person involved started out with that date. How could SO many people get it wrong?

Alyzabeth--What do you think happened on May 31st?

It is so nice to hear other people have the same type of experiences that I have. Maybe I won't hesitate so much when I feel or dream things. Would have saved me a lot of trouble 2 weeks ago! We were about to go on the lake and just spent a BUNCH of money on gas. This is a nice boat, and well taken care of. But while my hubby was filling it up I thought, "This boat isn't going to start today...we're going to get on the water and it won't start." And of course - it happened but I didn't say anything at the time. The boat has NEVER not started.

Anyway - about Caylee... here's something strange. I keep this case to myself - don't share it with my littles... don't talk about it... and I don't have television (for the last 10 years)... everything I read about the case is from my laptop and in my bedroom. My daughter turned 7 today and we got her an American Girl Doll. She named it... Caylee. WOW! It was one of those "EXTREME CLOSE UP TO MOM'S FACE" in the movies moment. Anyway, just thought I would share that. It's not like I've ever even mentioned Caylee's name... and we homeschool so it's not a kid at school. Strange! Kind of toying with having her change the name???

Jennerbear

Agreed. I think KC left end of May, stayed here and there, until around June 9 when she started staying at AL's apt. And this June 9 date, what is up with that? I mean I can see one person, possible two getting the dates mixed up, but it seems like EVERY person involved started out with that date. How could SO many people get it wrong?

Per TonEs "roommates" who have spoken out, Casey was staying there night & day from 31 May . . .

Alyzabeth--What do you think happened on May 31st?
I just feel very strongly that the thing that set the whole sequence of events in place began on May 31st. It doesn't feel to me like it was a family fight, or family disruption that triggered it. I feel it had more to do with a female acquantance of Casey's. And I just remembered another thing that has been stuck in my mind...everytime I think about Sawgrass Apts, my brain screams "Left" and I can almost feel my brain swooping towards the left on a map of the USA(southwest). I can't explain the odd swooping feeling, it just happens fast, like I feel I get thrown in that direction. But the word "Left" is always there when that happens.

krimekat said:
Per TonEs "roommates" who have spoken out, Casey was staying there night & day from 31 May . . .

Oh my, missed that bit of info. Well it makes sense then doesn't it. That Cindy would have meant May 30th instead of June 30 about the date the car was stolen by KC. Because June 30th doesn't make a bit of sense.

Hi all. Psychic phenomena includes dreams. Should these threads be merged?

No I do not think the psychic thread should be merged with the dream thread.. Two completely different topics, even when it comes to dreams.. We here are talking about what we are interpreting as psychic dreams..

I started this thread with the intention of having posts exactly as we have them..Of course talking about "visions" would lead to a conversation about psychic dreams..

PLEASE do not merge these threads. I do not want our psychic thread to be lost!

I really feel like the dog aspect is connected to a person that breeds dogs or has some strong interest in dogs. I don't feel any connection towards Dog, the Bounty Hunter at all.

No, I don't mean a connection with Dog the bounty hunter himself, but since there has been a bounty hunter involved, this may be how your mind interpreted it.

I have had 3 NDE and no I did not see a white light... I did not see anything. I only hear things. I can hear someone talking to me. The most amazing thing was I was given a name of a person and it was an unusual name so it stuck out in my mind. I met this man 2 years later and we have been dating for the past four years........... I was so excited when I met him I told him about my dream it scared him away at first, but he got over it, and it took him over a year to tell me he was given my name as well. He was divorced the same time my husband died....... One day we might get married, but I am not a virgin anymore so what is the purpose, who needs the hassle.

I have had 3 NDE and no I did not see a white light... I did not see anything. I only hear things. I can hear someone talking to me. The most amazing thing was I was given a name of a person and it was an unusual name so it stuck out in my mind. I met this man 2 years later and we have been dating for the past four years........... I was so excited when I met him I told him about my dream it scared him away at first, but he got over it, and it took him over a year to tell me he was given my name as well. He was divorced the same time my husband died....... One day we might get married, but I am not a virgin anymore so what is the purpose, who needs the hassle.

Now that's amazing! You guys are soul mates!

Well, if you believe Moses saw a burning bush that talked, you've got to believe he either had extrasensory perception or he had some orange sunshine! LOL

:clap: that's funny. Thanks for the laugh. I mean that sincerely.

No I do not think the psychic thread should be merged with the dream thread.. Two completely different topics, even when it comes to dreams.. We here are talking about what we are interpreting as psychic dreams..

I started this thread with the intention of having posts exactly as we have them..Of course talking about "visions" would lead to a conversation about psychic dreams..

PLEASE do not merge these threads. I do not want our psychic thread to be lost!

That's what I'm saying vickiev. Maybe your Psychic thread, with categories beneath it, delineating: dreams, visions, auditory, etc.

My 3 yo GD, who is a month older than Caylee, saw a picture of Caylee on tv..the one for tips, and started calling for her mommy, and said that little girl she dead she not alive, and refused to sleep in her bed. Mommy did not ask anything just listened. The next night she woke up at 4 am , screaming and heartpounding and got in bed with mom and dad. As they were leaving for school and work, my GD took mom to her room and said the ghost was here. She is this tall (up to her eyes) 36", brown hair, and is an angel and cannot walk no more. She told me she will be 4 and she wanted to play with my kitchen set. That night she called me and told me what had happened and keep saying Casey go to jail over and over. She was also taking about some man. This happened this past week and this 3 yo knows nothing about this case. Very weird to say the least.

Glad for this thread to share this info. My daughter and I have not known what to do.

No, I don't mean a connection with Dog the bounty hunter himself, but since there has been a bounty hunter involved, this may be how your mind interpreted it.
No because I did the inkblots and got the dog thing in my head before Padilla came onto the scene.

chesterp said:

My husband and I had a class together in college. We did not know each other before this class and I had never even seen him before this class. The first class I had with him, something inside me told me I was going to marry him. And I did! Been married for 17 and a half years now. To this day he still doesn't believe me when I tell him what I heard in my head that first day we met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932