Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying vickiev. Maybe your Psychic thread, with categories beneath it, delineating: dreams, visions, auditory, etc.

Do you think that would prevent it from being merged?? I'm sorry if I came across rude or something! Just wanted to save this thread! :)

I really feel like the dog aspect is connected to a person that breeds dogs or has some strong interest in dogs. I don't feel any connection towards Dog, the Bounty Hunter at all.

cadaver dogs, scent dogs, or yorkies???

The Psychic Thread should be kept, period. The subheadings should be listed below this. Just a way of organizing, IMO, of course.

The Psychic Thread should be kept, period. The subheadings should be listed below this. Just a way of organizing, IMO, of course.

Thanks..I'm a bit new here (well I was until a few days ago, now I can't get off!) Not sure how to edit it, but I will try.. Thanks for the advice Concentric!

Thanks..I'm a bit new here (well I was until a few days ago, now I can't get off!) Not sure how to edit it, but I will try.. Thanks for the advice Concentric!

Click the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your original post, then click "go advanced" and you can edit your title.

I have had 3 NDE and no I did not see a white light... I did not see anything. I only hear things. I can hear someone talking to me. The most amazing thing was I was given a name of a person and it was an unusual name so it stuck out in my mind. I met this man 2 years later and we have been dating for the past four years........... I was so excited when I met him I told him about my dream it scared him away at first, but he got over it, and it took him over a year to tell me he was given my name as well. He was divorced the same time my husband died....... One day we might get married, but I am not a virgin anymore so what is the purpose, who needs the hassle.

I can relate to your experience from the other side. I have had patients recover to tell me that the only thing that kept them grounded was the constant, calm sound of my voice walking them through the experience. Sometimes that is the last thing they remember and the first thing when they come out of coma. You are also so very lucky to have been guided to your love at the same time.:clap:

Asking this question because I have had a few strong feelings about a grocery store.

Didn't Tony tell LE that KC had grocery bags in her hand when he picked her up? Or am I going crazy?!

Asking this question because I have had a few strong feelings about a grocery store.

Didn't Tony tell LE that KC had grocery bags in her hand when he picked her up? Or am I going crazy?!

No that's what he said.. What time did he pick her up?

Okay I just edited the title.. But now I'm scared it will be merged b/c it has the word dreams in it!!!!

That part is confusing to me. I think he said around 11 am on the 26th of June, but if that is the case why didn't the employees of Amscot notice the car there before 7 am the next morning?

I never paid much attention to it other than not understanding why she would go grocery shopping without her pocketbook. For some reason the grocery store keeps coming up in my head. I wish I knew the details such as what grocery store(name on the bags), what was in the bags, etc.

cadaver dogs, scent dogs, or yorkies???

It really feels like a lot of small dogs, like chihuahuas or corgi's (definately big ears) makes me feel like it's a dog breeder. I have a Yorkiepoo, so if I had some feelings about Yorkies, I would just write it off as associating it with my dog or the Anthony's Yorkies. It isn't anything like that, it feels like a breeder or something.

Approximately 159,840.00 people die in this world every day.

That's 6,660.00 people every hour.

111 people every minute.

That's 111 people that die every minute of every day of a Psychics life.

In one weeks time 1,118,880.00 people that are alive right now will be dead.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

So I'm wondering ....................why Caylee?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?

It really feels like a lot of small dogs, like chihuahuas or corgi's (definately big ears) makes me feel like it's a dog breeder. I have a Yorkiepoo, so if I had some feelings about Yorkies, I would just write it off as associating it with my dog or the Anthony's Yorkies. It isn't anything like that, it feels like a breeder or something.

Of the 4 dogs I have, 2 are Yorkies...The A's have Yorkies...Is there a breeder near that area. Yorkies have big ears in proportion to bodies. Mind you I have a 6 lb and a 2 lb. Very big ears. Will have to search for breeders in the area.

111 people every minute.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?

Not apsychic and skeptical of most but I imagine it is a protection thing...just like working in medicine you have to maintain an objectivity or distance or you would not be able to function emotionally...When you focus on a particular thing is when you can bypass the protections and let information in.

111 people every minute.

Staggering isn't it?

That is an excellent observation and I will answer it in the way it affects me.
The reason for me that it is Caylee is because I don't normally allow myself to become wrapped up in these things. I didn't want to in this case either. My sister kept sending me emails about the case and I pretty much ignored them because I didn't want to care, because I don't feel there is really anything I can do to help. I didn't want to become attached to Caylee. I knew I would if I started reading too much about it. Then, my sister asked me to reverse some audio pertaining to this case. I did and was too far into it by the time I realized I had allowed myself to care.
I don't involve myself in things like this normally. If you notice, I joined August 2008. I never heard of WS till then.
My big interest is reverse speech, not missing persons. I care a great deal about Caylee being found and I wish someone would find her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504