Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

WELCOME SHARBEAR

And good for you for protecting your daughter. You may want to learn about and even contact psychic Chip Coffey. Chip works with young kids (and there's a new show about this on A&E featuring him with various kids) to help them not feel so alone, connect with other kids who also have the 'gift,' learn how to use their gifts, and the parents are also assisted, along with the kids, by a lovely psychologist who works with Chip on this. The idea is to bring healing and community for kids who have these abilities and feel they have to hide what they do. Many parents are fearful/unsupportive and Chip works to help them too. Anyway, Google him and check out his show--it's very good and touching and you might find it to be a valuable resource! :)

Thank you so much for the welcome, SleuthyGal. It is funny you mentioned Chip Coffey and his show. Even before we started watching his show, my daughter was very confindent in her gift and how it could help people, but after watching the show, she grew even more secure. We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

Thank you so much for the welcome, SleuthyGal. It is funny you mentioned Chip Coffey and his show. Even before we started watching his show, my daughter was very confindent in her gift and how it could help people, but after watching the show, she grew even more secure. We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

You can turn it off? If you figure out how to do that please let me know.

You can turn it off? If you figure out how to do that please let me know.

My daughter and I are going to Sedona next month. They have a kids group that one of the psychic's has on each Saturday. My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her. The psychic is going to work with her on empowering her and helping her control her gift. I suppose you can't really turn it off and on, but I think it can be managed. I hope that sounds right. Do you ever get any other feelings other than in dreams?

We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

Small world! I went to ASU eons ago for my bachelor's degree. Been to Sedona twice though haven't seen it since 1982! It was an amazingly magical place back then and I've been feeling a 'pull' to go back and visit. I'm planning a trip to Sedona probably mid to late Oct or maybe early Nov! I wanted to go in July but it would just be too darn hot everywhere! I'm not a psychic, but I have had 3 distinct psychic/intuitive things happen in the past few years, for which there is no other explanation. I try to pay attention to my intuition, which is sometimes very strong (and other times...ummm...not so much! heh).

My daughter and I are going to Sedona next month. They have a kids group that one of the psychic's has on each Saturday. My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her. The psychic is going to work with her on empowering her and helping her control her gift. I suppose you can't really turn it off and on, but I think it can be managed. I hope that sounds right. Do you ever get any other feelings other than in dreams?

this is the first dream anything for me ever. Normally, I will just open my mouth to say something and something totally different will come out. And usually whatever I end up saying turns out to be right. Like we can be watching the news and they will show a missing person and I'll open my mouth to say that " Wow, she is really pretty." and instead I'll say, " Her husband killed her and her blood is on the underside of the kitchen counter." It is really weird and I have lost friends over it and such.

My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her.

I'd be scared too if I were 'visited' by spirits or anything. I'm a big scaredy cat! In fact when I was having some of my intuitive/psychic episodes I remember actually saying, 'whoever is out there, do not go showing yourself to ME cause I can't handle it! Just don't do it! I don't wanna see a thing!'). The few times it happened I got my info via clairaudiance or just a 'knowing' something.

BTW, I don't believe all psychics out there are 'real.' Just like in any vocation there are quacks and pretenders. I think everyone has some psychic ability...it's called INTUITION! Women have this in spades over men.

Honestly, I have no respect for any psychic that can't give anything more specific than that a person is near water. The Earth is mostly water, to me that's like saying that the person is on the ground or surrounded by oxygen.
We had a lot of psychics show up on several different searches and i can't even begin to tell you how many times I have heard the line about "They are near water and the scent of roses."

I'm not psychic, but every single time I have a weird dream about one of my kids something is very soon wrong with them or they're in some sort of danger. It's always my kids, never any dreams about my husband, mother, or grandkids. I also once had a very frightened horrified feeling when a man was briefly speaking to me in the church foyer, of all places. It was the look that came into his eyes. Not long after he abducted, raped, and murdered a young woman. I believe Cindy or her mother might be the ones to have certain feeling or mother's intuition about Caylee.

I am going to destroy any credibility I have...sigh
Here goes: First, I lied before and said that I have no psychic abilities (on a different thread). That is because I am trying to make a name for myself as an investigator not a psychic. I do get impressions and a good deal of the time they are right.

For the record I don't think you're crazy or have destroyed your credibility! If you think about it, all humans have intuition...it's what has allowed our species to evolve and survive over hundreds of thousands of years. Some people have a more finely tuned intuition and are able to receive information in a variety of ways. Information coming in doesn't always make sense...sometimes it makes no sense at all. I think the challenge is to learn to discern what's external info and what's our own subconscious working through things.

The fact that you and your fiance both had dreams giving the same symbols is so interesting. Never a bad thing to make notes, see what's similar/the same and not try to decide ahead of time what it means. thank you for posting about it! :clap:

I'd be scared too if I were 'visited' by spirits or anything. I'm a big scaredy cat! In fact when I was having some of my intuitive/psychic episodes I remember actually saying, 'whoever is out there, do not go showing yourself to ME cause I can't handle it! Just don't do it! I don't wanna see a thing!'). The few times it happened I got my info via clairaudiance or just a 'knowing' something.

BTW, I don't believe all psychics out there are 'real.' Just like in any vocation there are quacks and pretenders. I think everyone has some psychic ability...it's called INTUITION! Women have this in spades over men.

I'd be scared too! I'm scared of the dark!

:popcorn: i'll be following this, very interesting.
--------------
So will I! This is something one must experience to believe.I do not believe in "store front psychics", then there are Mediums who are right on the ball.My son and two friends were seen in our center hall by my granddaughters friend.Joe died in 1991.he went room to room looking at the sleeping babies ~ one his grandson.Shelley did not know Joe she id'd him by photos.I wish we could contact MaryAnn who is a consultant for Ghost Whisperers,she lives here in North Royalton Ohio.She could knock the socks off anyone.Take care.

For the record I don't think you're crazy or have destroyed your credibility! If you think about it, all humans have intuition...it's what has allowed our species to evolve and survive over hundreds of thousands of years. Some people have a more finely tuned intuition and are able to receive information in a variety of ways. Information coming in doesn't always make sense...sometimes it makes no sense at all. I think the challenge is to learn to discern what's external info and what's our own subconscious working through things.

The fact that you and your fiance both had dreams giving the same symbols is so interesting. Never a bad thing to make notes, see what's similar/the same and not try to decide ahead of time what it means. thank you for posting about it! :clap:

Well said!

I'm not psychic, but every single time I have a weird dream about one of my kids something is very soon wrong with them or they're in some sort of danger. It's always my kids, never any dreams about my husband, mother, or grandkids. I also once had a very frightened horrified feeling when a man was briefly speaking to me in the church foyer, of all places. It was the look that came into his eyes. Not long after he abducted, raped, and murdered a young woman. I believe Cindy or her mother might be the ones to have certain feeling or mother's intuition about Caylee.

Txsvicki, guess what? You ARE psychic. Those are psychic episodes. You have a finely honed intuition and you are using it to stay closely connected to your kids and it's telling you about dangerous things.

My episodes, in contrast, have mostly been about people I know or are related to who died, but I hadn't gotten the news yet, and I didn't even realize they had died...but thoughts of them popped into my head or I dreamt about them out-of-the-blue and then I later found out they had recently died. Interesting, but it's not quite as useful as, say, getting some winning lottery numbers in a dream! Now that I could REALLY use! :wink:

snipped -
I am going to destroy any credibility I have...sigh

You haven't lost any credibility with me. Thank you for being brave enough to share. It would be very interesting to have your dream interpreted by an expert, don't you think?

I like the medium on the program "Paranormal State." There is a difference between being a "psychic" and being a "medium" from my understanding--I heard this on a radio program interviewing Elisabeth Barron.
The one they use 99% of the time is Chip Coffey! I would love to meet him--he's a real take-no-prisoners, straight-shooter type.

We are about six hours away from Sedona and love to visit there. Our area is red soiled like there and we consider ourselves in the poor man's Sedona.

I visited a psychic on my last visit there also. Some of the predictions and communications that my hubby has made and proved to be extremely accurate and unpredictable were made in Sedona. It has several vortexes there. He just opens up when there.

I am told that many more children being born today are psychic. I am not surprised to hear of your family members. Try to nurture them.

Thanks for all the great posts, I have loved them.

My hubby is one who said she is in water and nothing more definite. He has been very ill the past couple years and is only given a little info to protect him. JMHO

MaryAnnWinkowski.com - Online Home of Mary Ann Winkowski
Address:http://www.maryannghostbuster.com/ Changed:1:32 AM on Wednesday, August 20, 2008
---------------
I found Maryann!! please read her website.The kicker for me is with webtv. I cant open it.This fine lady is the real thing.Maryann often visits the Ambergram Shop in Broadview Hts..I will go out there tomorrow and find out where she is right now. Nore

And that is how it happens, I open my mouth to say one thing and something different comes out of my mouth.

This would be dangerous if it was me...cause I'd want to say to my boss, "yes I am redoing that report and tweaking my presentation," but what would actually come out of my mouth would be, "I despise working for you and find you to be a passive/aggressive jerk!" So...you know...probably a good thing I don't have that particular ability! :wink: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710