Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, for those of you who see sexual referencesin the inkblots, don't feel weird. I see the same thing. In some of them.
I wish that Cindy would talk. There are things that hse has seen and heard since Casey has been out of jail that would help end this. IMO.
I have seen Casey in Caylee's room with the door shut, holding a stuffed animal, literally rocking back and forth, crying, talking, just babbling. And Cindy lying on the floor on the other side of the door crying just as hard, listening. I think that one miight literal, not in need of translation.

Hey, for those of you who see sexual referencesin the inkblots, don't feel weird. I see the same thing. In some of them.
I wish that Cindy would talk. There are things that hse has seen and heard since Casey has been out of jail that would help end this. IMO.
I have seen Casey in Caylee's room with the door shut, holding a stuffed animal, literally rocking back and forth, crying, talking, just babbling. And Cindy lying on the floor on the other side of the door crying just as hard, listening. I think that one miight literal, not in need of translation.

Do you mean like a vision?
Can you understand what she is babbling. What do you mean by " I think that one might literal, not in need of translation"? I am really interested in this!

When I look at all the inkblots I have done about this, I see all the disgusting sexual scenes and I was beginning to think maybe I have a serious problem.
After all, I am the one sitting here making them.
So I made some other ones, asking about my sons relationship with his girlfriend and some other nice things. They came out so beautiful and very fitting to the topic. So, sadly, in my opinion, something is seriously wrong with someone connected to Caylee's disappearance.

This whole situation is so odd, I really just don't know what to think anymore.
Everything is so shrouded in mystery.
I know, I think we all feel funny about saying what we see. We are always so proper here at WS but this is about a little girl who deserves to be found, one way or the other, right?

The things that i saw about Casey being in Caylee's bedroom, I think that it was in pretty much real time. I don't think that it is something that I need to interpret because I think it happened just the way I saw it.
Have you ever heard someone that is talking and crying hysterically at the same time? Especially when they are trying to be quiet? That's pretty much what Casey was doing, just hysterically sobbing, white knuckled grip on that stuffed animal. I couldn't really hear anything she was saying and I don't know whether it was out of guilt and remorse or just out of terror of what was going to happen to her.

are there directions somewhere on how to do/interpret the inkblots? I've looked a bit but haven't found it yet

The things that i saw about Casey being in Caylee's bedroom, I think that it was in pretty much real time. I don't think that it is something that I need to interpret because I think it happened just the way I saw it.
Have you ever heard someone that is talking and crying hysterically at the same time? Especially when they are trying to be quiet? That's pretty much what Casey was doing, just hysterically sobbing, white knuckled grip on that stuffed animal. I couldn't really hear anything she was saying and I don't know whether it was out of guilt and remorse or just out of terror of what was going to happen to her.

I understand what you are saying. I am hoping that it is in real time and that maybe Casey is "cracking".

are there directions somewhere on how to do/interpret the inkblots? I've looked a bit but haven't found it yet

here you go,.. bumping this up!

I am more than happy to explain it:)
1) fold the paper you will be using and give it a good, firm crease. If you don't, you will get lots of air bubbles or globs that settle in the crease and it ends up not being very clear to interpret.
2) You can use anything you want as 'ink'. The main thing is that you want something that can dry without being sticky or smearing. I use nail polish and have found the ones with metallic qualities work the best. I have added a few drops of food coloring to light nail polish and it worked to darken it up.
Basically, you can use anything you want. Experiment and find the thing that works best for you.
3) I sit and think about the question I want an answer to as I shake up the nail polish or whatever I will be using. I just keep thinking about it and when I am ready, I dribble some nail polish on the paper. I sometimes mix a few different colors.
4) close the paper and gently and slowly just start smooshing the 'ink' around. I don't do anything ritualistic, like always going a certain direction or anything like that. It's just casual and whatever I feel like doing at the moment. I always try to keep it away from the edges so it doesn't leak out, but at times, I get carried away...lol
5) Nothing too drawn out, just focus on the question while you rub it around, then when you are finished, open it up and see your prize:)
6) scan and share:)

I have had some inkblots that when I open them, they don't look like anything much, but as it dries, the nail polish (especially metallic ones) starts doing it's own thing and I have watched with my own eyes as detailed pictures emerge.

Hopefully I explained this well enough. Just play around with it and find what works best for you. You'll find your own style and it could be completely different than mine, but either way, we get the same end result:)

I'm not a psychic, but I had a bad dream last night about Caylee, she was just wondering around crying for mama...I hope this poor little girl is at peace....
-----------------------
Hi MsJoni,I am not psychic but I do have my moments.I am sure little Caylee is at peace now,just wish she could have a proper burial.Her mother is the one going through he*l,I see it everytime I see her.She does not cry for her child,she knows deep inside she is going to be locked up forever~that she cries for.I am glad they are taking their time (LE) and making sure it will all stick, the more the tighter the noose!! Take care. Nore IMO.

well, i tried it twice. Did you all get something definite the first time you did one? Or maybe you thought about your question longer than I did. I just got animal faces, LOL.

What type of animal faces? I wouldnt dismiss anything at this point, everything has its own meaning. I just did my first two the other day and I got animal things too, like a large butterfly and a cat lol. I dont know that I beleive theres anything to it, but it is interesting to experiment with.

When I look at the inkblots, I don't see what everybody else sees: I don't see angels, alligators, butterflies or what have you.

I don't see a darn thing in those ink blots, either, just odd looking forms. I don't work this way either. I go by first impressions/instincts. I haven't been able to get much from this case other than from the first things I heard. If I try not, I only believe I'm getting things I want to get or things implied from others about the case. It's difficult now that I know too much.

I couldn't find the dream thread so I wasn't sure where to post this so Iam posting here. I was sitting in C&G's kitchen and talking with them. I do not remember the conversation, but CA was chain smoking..... GA was sitting on the couch MUTTERING the whole time CA was BABBLING.................. KC was in the bedroom and refused to come out of the bedroom and a lot of tension in the room. Lee and friends were moving a bookcase into the house arranging furniture...............

Then the dream took another direction.......... the TV was on and a REPORTER BREAKING NEWS............... There was a Terror Attack........A lot of detruction... I do not think it was US soil...it was not about the economy issues that face us now. He was panicked.....this is a critical time....WHO DO YOU FEEL IS MOST QUALIFIED TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY...McCAIN OR OBAMA.......... I woke up scared.....I felt Russia was some how involved. When the reporter was talking I could not hear what he was aying because there was so much panick. I hope this was just a dream.........

This is the inkblot I did this morning...I sat down very purposfully & concerntrated on the thought /Question:"where are you sweet Caylee?"

I let the paint drip out of my hand , almost , mythodically- I felt like I was being 'directed' as to when to stop drippping, and where to drip ...etc...

Then when I folded the paper to 'smoosh' the colors...I prayed to GOD for an answer of some sort & asked Caylee , once again the same Question

...and I felt the need to rub a circle with my thumb towards the top of the paper while I was 'smooshing the paint around'...(that is something I used to do to my son to help him fall asleep when he was little - it comforted him... I would lay my thumb on his forhead right above his nose , in between his eyes & gently rub in circles-he would calm down & fall asleep everytime :)...and he loved the comforting feeling

...anyhow ...the place I did that-ended up to look like a little "head"...almost looks like a fetus in utero-very strange, I see many things....The original way I 'made' this blot was with the majority of the green towards the top of the paper(first version)-but thought it was interesting flipped upside down as well.....

any thoughts..what do you see ..and/ or think? I don't want to say too much & {unintentionally} put thoughts in anyones head-just want to know what or IF you all see? I believe I see several 'things'

Thanks-:blowkiss:

2.jpg

1.jpg

I haven't been able to check this thread all day, finally got a break and have a few minutes to comment on the inkblots posted.

BZY247...your blue and green one, I see water and trees that hang out over the water, and if you look at the part at the very top, that looks like the wind(the way wind is portrayed in drawings)
In the orange and yellow one, I see a female with her arms tied up over her head.
Sisterhood, in yours I am so stuck on the blue eyes...like the emphasis is being put on the eyes for a reason.
The other colors you used are just as bright and vivid but they are not what grabs the attention.
I have been busy cleaning all day, my son is bringing his new girlfriend over for the first time tomorrow, so I haven't been able to check this thread today, but I will be back and look at these some more this evening.
Someone suggested using dream interpretations for the symbols we are seeing in the inkblots. That is something I wanted to look into further. It could be interesting.

this is the inkblot i did this morning...i sat down very purposfully & concerntrated on the thought /question:"where are you sweet caylee?"

i let the paint drip out of my hand , almost , mythodically- i felt like i was being 'directed' as to when to stop drippping, and where to drip ...etc...

Then when i folded the paper to 'smoosh' the colors...i prayed to god for an answer of some sort & asked caylee , once again the same question

...and i felt the need to rub a circle with my thumb towards the top of the paper while i was 'smooshing the paint around'...(that is something i used to do to my son to help him fall asleep when he was little - it comforted him... I would lay my thumb on his forhead right above his nose , in between his eyes & gently rub in circles-he would calm down & fall asleep everytime :)...and he loved the comforting feeling

...anyhow ...the place i did that-ended up to look like a little "head"...almost looks like a fetus in utero-very strange, i see many things....the original way i 'made' this blot was with the majority of the green towards the top of the paper(first version)-but thought it was interesting flipped upside down as well.....

Any thoughts..what do you see ..and/ or think? I don't want to say too much & {unintentionally} put thoughts in anyones head-just want to know what or if you all see? I believe i see several 'things'

thanks-:blowkiss:

2.jpg

1.jpg

omg - the elephants are running rampant on these inkblots! Elephants are a sign of good luck!

http://www.luckymojo.com/elephant.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member