Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey:) I read Tarot too. The five of pentacles really stands out to me...'the dark night of the soul'

In mention of tarrot cards. I have some as well. I just mess around with them. I got them when I was in college. I never thought to do that! When I put my daughter down for a nap I think I will bust them out and see what i get!

I love tarot. Before I got into a relationship and my son was born (and I didn't have a computer) I really studied the cards, and always had a spread going. I also used to do readings for other people for practice, and was told I was accurate. I put the cards away when Babyboy was born.

The five of pentacles stands out to me also. It appears as though a woman and a crippled little girl are being cast out. (because of money?) Perhaps this explains the hold CA has over C&G. We all know she's very clever and manipulative. I can almost hear her saying to her parents, "All of this would have never happened if you ____________________." (fill in the blank)

Also, that squirrel story creeps me out. I had a dream the other night about a group called the 'Squirrel Girls' who were attending a hedonistic party. One of the girls was blatantly hitting on my future husband and trying to sell him drugs. I was mad but tey didn't care.:mad: This was before I knew anything about the squirrel alibi. We came up with an amusing slogan for them. 'Squirrels gone Wild"

I can see a crab in one and a butterfly (yellow one).

Hmm, not sure which part are you seeing her outline in? Is it in the brown or pink, and is it towards top or bottom?

The brown part, not at the top or middle, but the next one, turn sideways and it looks just like KC on the phone right down to the arm. The opposite one would be a reflection. 2nd inkblot looks like a squirrel!! :)

I love tarot. Before I got into a relationship and my son was born (and I didn't have a computer) I really studied the cards, and always had a spread going. I also used to do readings for other people for practice, and was told I was accurate. I put the cards away when Babyboy was born.

Always been intrigued by this, Is it difficult to learn?

I did a reading for Casey the other day, I haven't seen that you all were doing this. I have read tarot for years! My mother is clairvoyant and taught me the art as well as buying me my first deck as a gift. You should never buy your own cards (her words not mine) it's very insightful, let me figure out how to make screen shots with the reading.

Ok,.. so I did some tarot cards. Don't know how accurate my book to look them up are though, because they say different things than what the other readers said. But here goes:

CASEY

Six of Wands (upside down)- Fear of an outcome of a situation. Delayed news or rewards and/or bad news. Disappointment. Feeling others have failed you or that your dream career has eluded you again.

Queen of Swords(upside down)- Sorrow, wrong doing. A deceitful, sly and intolerant woman. Expert in the use of half truths. A master manipulator.

Justice VIII- Favorable Resolution. Legal action. Judgement. Indicates the summing up of a long standing situation.

CINDY

Queen of Wands- creative, well balanced, nuturing and sociable woman. Has an instinctive understanding of those close to her.

Two of Cups(upside down)- testing and difficult time for your love life. Relationships may break up leading to a separation as communication breaks down. Betrayal abounds.

Knight of Wands(upside down)-Someone whom you thought was sincere is simply playing a part in order to further their won aims. Driving force behind an event, but thrives only on conflict and is of no real use to you.

GEORGE

The Devil- You are tied to a commitment that is enslaving you. Perception of this situation allows it to continue in a way that is ultimately unsatisfying. A financial agreement, relationship or career commitment has become imprisonment.

The World(upside down)-Stagnation and inability to move forward. This can manifest as stubbornness and a refusal to let go of the past or current ways of living.

Knight of Cups(upside down)- This weaver of deception breaks promises and is ultimately untrustworthy. Superficial individual who lets you down badly.

LEE

High Priestess-Personal desire for guidance and knowledge

The Hierophant(upside down)-Untruths, half truths and everything but the whole truth. Information is kept from you and what you hear is distorted. Others may politic against you for their own ends. Misinformation causes restriction and upset.

Six of Pentacles-Generosity of spirit, a mentoring of others from a position of success and security. Unexpected cash arrives in the form of a windfall.

I am going to have to do Caylee's later. My daughter just woke up! Tell me what you guys think and if they sound accurate. (I got these tarot cards and book online at Amazon.com YEARS AGO! lol)

I did a reading for Casey the other day, I haven't seen that you all were doing this. I have read tarot for years! My mother is clairvoyant and taught me the art as well as buying me my first deck as a gift. You should never buy your own cards (her words not mine) it's very insightful, let me figure out how to make screen shots with the reading.

All due respect to your mom, but I've always bought my own. If I waited for someone to buy them for me, I'd still be waiting, lol. Although I will say the first cards I ever bought disappeared into thin air. I took that to mean that I wasn't ready for them at that time. And I wasn't either - I was heavily into coke at that point.

I've always read for myself as well, and I hear you're not supposed to do that, but one must practice.

All due respect to your mom, but I've always bought my own. If I waited for someone to buy them for me, I'd still be waiting, lol. Although I will say the first cards I ever bought disappeared into thin air. I took that to mean that I wasn't ready for them at that time. And I wasn't either - I was heavily into coke at that point.

I've always read for myself as well, and I hear you're not supposed to do that, but one must practice.
lol...same here.
I read Tarot for years and stopped a few years back when I moved my desk around and somehow managed to lose them. I went digging for them the other day and found them, but I just keep getting all major arcana cards in the readings no matter which of the anthonys I ask about...that tells me there are powerful forces influencing the situation. Lots of high profile people getting involved, turning the case into a fiasco. The final card in all 3 readings when I tried...Justice reversed. Justice will not be served and the innocent will suffer and the guilty will walk free.

lol...same here.
I read Tarot for years and stopped a few years back when I moved my desk around and somehow managed to lose them. I went digging for them the other day and found them, but I just keep getting all major arcana cards in the readings no matter which of the anthonys I ask about...that tells me there are powerful forces influencing the situation. Lots of high profile people getting involved, turning the case into a fiasco. The final card in all 3 readings when I tried...Justice reversed. Justice will not be served and the innocent will suffer and the guilty will walk free.

I haven't done any spreads specifically for any of the A family as yet. I'm just doing generalities because it's been so long since I've done a reading. I've been sleeping with the one deck that I prefer to use - it's new because it's duplicate has a card missing out of it.

And, I don't have a spot to do spreads anymore. Can't sit on the floor for any length of time. The coffee table would work but others want to use it too, darn it.

I expected to get alot of Majors in my first reading but didn't. I did another 3 card reading that I'll post later.

Ok, it took me awhile, but here's the picture I had to copy and paste for you all to see.

caey.jpg

And I basically wrote out of our cute little manual that comes along with the cards to help keep it open to interpretation -

Casey’s reading –

The first card represents Casey –

The Chariot – reversed
Ineffective use of force. Might turned against the weak or the righteous. Senseless violence and warmongering. Lack of discipline and poor direction fan the flames of a situation already out of control. Advance without consideration of the consequences for others. (Casey lashing out at sweet baby Caylee)

Second card represents Casey’s spirit (possibly Caylee)

Five of Cups (Disappointment)-
Suffering a loss and wishing for what might have been. Being crippled by sadness, grief, and vain regret. Indecision brought on by the feeling that you made the wrong choice. Ignoring what you still have. May suggest a broken relationship or tragedy. May also suggest a gift, inheritance, opportunity, partnership, or marriage, but one that falls below expectations. (Casey’s fairytail w/ ZG, the partying, I take this to be Casey’s way of dealing by going into a fantasy land)

Third Card represents Casey’s motivations-

Six of Swords reversed –
Conceit and intellectual pride. Being stuck in a problem which has no apparent solution. Frustration and anxiety that are left unsettled. Travel and exploration are delayed. (Casey handled the matter of Caylee alone, Casey’s a very angry person. Casey was planning to skip town to California, Cindy interfered or her infatuation with local men hindered her skipping town)

Fourth Card represents Casey’s Emotions-

Ace of Swords-
The seed of victory - perhaps as yet unseen. A challenge to be met and solved through the invocation of force. An opportunity to bring reason and intelligence to bear in the pursuit of justice and truth. An excessive power that must not be abused. May suggest new ideas or information that can reveal a solution to the problem at hand. (Casey’s run-in now with the justice system, perhaps a start of her “Hooray, FREEDOM” followed by detectives, and justice now for Caylee)

Fifth Card represents Casey’s views of life and love –

Four of Cups (luxury)
Being surrounded by love and devotion but taking it for granted. Ignoring the real and longing for the indefinable. Apathy and disengagement from the world. Dissatisfaction with the condition and direction of affairs, but the inability to accept new opportunities. (Casey coddled by Cindy, until she hated her own existence, because of her demanding mother. Casey became dissatisfied with everything in life, including her daughter)

Sixth Card represents Forces that form the triangle, it is one of two opposing forces-

Two of Wands (Dominion) reversed-
The erosion of power and influence. Failing to articulate goals or establish a vision for the future. Being caught off guard, due to an inability to come to grips with the impact of past decisions. Obstinate and irresponsible leadership. Loss of interest, clarity, or faith in a venture. (Casey’s month of July, etc etc..)

Seventh Card represents the other end of the triangle, that opposes the end (card 6)

Eight of Swords (Interference) reversed-
Learning a valuable lesson from the unexpected consequences of prior decisions.(Caylee) Narrowly escaping criticism, censure, and the imposition of external restrictions.(Media and Protestors) Focusing on the crux of a problem and freeing oneself from a difficult situation.(ZG)Coming to grips with a past failure or humiliation and moving on.(Partying with a beer and Pushup bra-NG)

Eighth Card represents the reconciler, This is the force that will resolve the conflict between the bottom left and bottom right cards-

The Empress, reversed-
Stifling matriarchal influence (Cindy). Unhappiness, selfishness, poverty and disruption of the home or family (fight on Fathers Day). Indecision, paranoia, and jealous rage. Sterility.(Possibly Caylee’s fate)

Ninth Card represents the final outcome unless you change course-

Queen of Swords-
The essence of air behaving as water, such as a refreshing mist: A person gifted with both keen logic and natural intuition, giving them uncanny powers of perception and insight. One who easily sees past deception and confusion to the heart of a matter, and understands both sides of any argument. The embodiment of calm, forthrightness, and wit, in the face of even the most trying circumstances. (A Jury perhaps, seems justice will prevail)

No worries, that's what my mom says, and lets face it, I dont always listen to my mother. LOL

I too read for myself, but I find when I do, it just screws up everything. BLAH!

I bought new paints yesterday for this. I got non toxic washable tempera paints so I can use them around my birds without fumes killing them. Before, I had to sit in the sunroom to make ink blots and leave them there till they dried. So, not that I can sit here and make them without worrying, I made quite a bit.
Anyway...these are the newest ones and the ones I see things in the most.
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/
I was thinking about Caylee when I made all of these, not asking specific questions, but just thinking about the whole timeline of events as we know them.
These came out really good. I haven't had much of a chance to check them out. I just looked at the one called "What the heck is this?"

I saw: fish (yellow - towards the top on each side)
bunny rabbits with really big ears
a skull
a bird (maybe an Eagle)

In the Halloween stuff - initially, I thought it was owls dancing. But then I did see a ghost figure (like a Halloween ghost) and some other things. Rapping up my day at work and heading to get my hair done . . . I'm way overdue for the hair but I want to get home to my computer! Isn't that terrible? Nah!

Okay, now I looked at the Hello Kitty one. I do see Hello Kitty but I also see TWO PEOPLE CROUCHING on each side, elephant trunks going up, and a baby chick. I also keep seeing female genitalia in most of these inkblots and I am hoping that everyone is wrong in saying that Caylee may have been exposed to pedofiles. In the backward speech tapes, Casey said "boys did this" and "warned me against the law to help you" and "nature of the to kill" or something like that.

Alyzabeth- Looking at your photobucket, in order...
First (pink and purple) This one is graphic to me but Ill try to explain what I see, sorry if it offends. I see plain as day, a sex scene, a woman's naked back and butt, sitting atop a male, his penis, anus and legs are fully visible. In the same pic, toward the bottom, I see a child's dress, could even be a dolls dress. In the same pic, but the second in line, where its reversed, I see the dress as a large teddy bear.
Next- (yellow and purple) I see very clearly a beautiful white angel, his/her hair, head, body, clothes and wings are all very visible to me.
Next- (all purple) Wow, this one is good, I see alot. In the bottom, we have a mirror image of a woman holding up a baby in adoration. In the background/above is a dark figure, sort of crouched, just being there sort of pushed aside, ominously watching. In the middle is a large figure of a woman wearing a rosary, her dress from the waist down is pulled open to reveal a child between her legs or standing in front of her. If I look at the small thing between her legs closer, it could also be a creepy looking figure with horns.
Next- (purple and yellow) At the very top I see a womans vaginal 'lips' and at the very bottom is a spider, possibly a black widow, on a string of web.
Next- (all pink) I dont see too much, but I can make out the two figures holding or carrying something again.

In mine- the brown and pink one, I see very clearly a butterfly or moth. In the dark pink one I see an aerial view of a house, more like a cottage or playhouse. Upside down it looks just like a cat or a wolf.

I'm not a psychic, but I had a bad dream last night about Caylee, she was just wondering around crying for mama...I hope this poor little girl is at peace....

When I look at all the inkblots I have done about this, I see all the disgusting sexual scenes and I was beginning to think maybe I have a serious problem.
After all, I am the one sitting here making them.
So I made some other ones, asking about my sons relationship with his girlfriend and some other nice things. They came out so beautiful and very fitting to the topic. So, sadly, in my opinion, something is seriously wrong with someone connected to Caylee's disappearance.

This whole situation is so odd, I really just don't know what to think anymore.
Everything is so shrouded in mystery.

I dont usually talk about my dreams or put much merit into them. I havent dreamt about Caylee or anything to do with this case at all, that I know of, until last night. So, I will share what I dreamt, but just wanted to say I dont think theres much to it other than being a dream. The odd thing was, I didnt specifically dream of Caylee but in my sleep I associated the girl with her, if you know what I mean. I also have not let go and cried about this case yet, everyday there is something that makes me want to cry and I push it inside. Several times in the last few months, the tears have come but I always fight the actual 'cry'.

This is what happened last night in my dream...

There was a woman, young & self centered who seemed to have a few daughters. The youngest was prob around 7 yrs old and had shoulder length brown hair. She was expected to call her mom by the name 'Pretty' not mom or mommy, etc. This little girl wanted me to spend time with her, and do things with her because her mom would not. I remember in my dream I was thinking I needed to be with my own son, and had things to do, but looking at her face, and something she said (cant remember) I knew she was constantly being ignored so I didnt want to make her feel that way too. I played with her and sat with her, smiling and talking and trying to make her feel special. This dream turns into other things and involves other people, nothing that seems to have meaning and goes on awhile, then at the end, theres several men in swat uniforms shooting. Somehow I am hit with bullets, twice, and I felt the second bullet enter my side. I hit the ground in immense pain but dont say a word. Someone comes up to me and says something and the only part I remember is 'you need to let it out, you can let go' and I woke right out of my sleep sobbing. This wasnt a whimper cry, Im talking a full on, loud, heaving cry and I eventually cried myself back to sleep. The whole things just seems really weird to me.

I do too, theres usually genitilia or sex in the images I see. Which doesnt surprise me because Casey is all about the men, and sex. If you look at her text messages, almost every other one is about making out, meeting or having sex with different men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro