Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know what thread to put this on, I think this goes here though........I was driving home from work last night, and that song that says "just breathe" its a slow song by some girl, anywho.....Im singing along, and all of a sudden I "hear" this sentence going on in my head.This is what it went like:
KC: "Caylee Caylee! just breath! breath damnit! $hit! your Gramndmother is gonna kill me!"
It was weird.....never had it be that clear before, and the song playing was just weird too. Please dont think Im crazy, could mean ABSOLUTELY (ha ha) nothing at all......just wanted to post about my experience.

lol i met someone once that said her best friend had worked for sylvia brown. she told me sb hires a lot of psychics and they do a lot of her work. and that sb is not really so much able to see stuff as hire people that can. of course thats all here say. i don't know it to be true but i have never found her all that accurate . i ahve never read her books but i hear they are very inspiring.

I do believe in psychic ability, just making that clear before I say my next thing......if you want to check out Sylvia go to Youtube and put in "sylvia B Fake/wrong" and see all the videos out there of her being completly off the mark.....makes ya wonder about her.....fyi.....I looked at ALOT of the videos and personally I dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Not up for discussion on here, this is just MY personal opinion. She gives people with true abilities a bad name (and I was a semi fan) before seeing the videos.

Sylvia Brown is a joke. When I was working many years ago, sometime in the 60's, a group of us went to SB office (which was very close to where I worked) One of the women was pregnant. At that time you could ask three questions for 5 dollars. lol
SB has come a long way since then. Anyway, she asked SB if she would have a boy or a girl. SB said you will have a little girl. Well, the woman had a baby boy. Now she had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Wish I had those odds with the lottery. :)
She told other people about past lives, well try and prove that if you can. Funny how many people were royalty and not slaves or just people living in a hut.

On the other hand I have gone to a psychic fair on occasion and sometimes these people can amaze you with things that are not possible for anyone to predict but they hit right on the money. I do believe that some people are gifted.

Thanks TexasLil this is the area. It is closer to the I-4 overpass that I was dreaming about. But I also see quite a few other "lakes" or retention ponds in the area. It was Conway Rd. that was the cut through for me to Valencia. I appreciate the info. I am a newbie here so sorry if this reply is inappropriate.

I didnt know what thread to put this on, I think this goes here though........I was driving home from work last night, and that song that says "just breathe" its a slow song by some girl, anywho.....Im singing along, and all of a sudden I "hear" this sentence going on in my head.This is what it went like:
KC: "Caylee Caylee! just breath! breath damnit! $hit! your Gramndmother is gonna kill me!"
It was weird.....never had it be that clear before, and the song playing was just weird too. Please dont think Im crazy, could mean ABSOLUTELY (ha ha) nothing at all......just wanted to post about my experience.

WOW!!! That is creepy, and would fit along with the accidental drowning theory...

"Breathe Me" by Sia. I love that song. Here are the words:

Breathe Me lyrics

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

I think Casey may have had Sia on her MySpace in the music section. Sia also has a song called "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine". Weird.

I just want to put these words out there. They were written in my dream journal this morning, and I don't remember the dream, so I don't know the context for them.
"Stop faking, wake up. Come on, this isn't funny. Oh sh**. Come on, come on. I am so dead. I am so *advertiser censored**in dead right now."
That's how it was written quotes and all. I don't know if it came from a dream or if I was half awake. I tend not to remember things if I was right on the edge of falling asleep when I heard them. That's why I try to write everything down.
I honestly don't know if this has anything to do with Caylee, but it seems logical.

"Breathe Me" by Sia. I love that song. Here are the words:

Breathe Me lyrics

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

I think Casey may have had Sia on her MySpace in the music section. Sia also has a song called "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine". Weird.

I had forgotten how much I love this song. I remember when I first thought Caylee was gone and how alone she must have felt this song came to mind. I wish I knew how to make a tribute video for her cause this song would really hit home I think.

I had forgotten how much I love this song. I remember when I first thought Caylee was gone and how alone she must have felt this song came to mind. I wish I knew how to make a tribute video for her cause this song would really hit home I think.
Yes, this would be perfect for a Caylee tribute video.

I have heard the music part of this song used in 2 commercials. It's really pretty.

Question for anyone that does the inkblot pictures. After you make a picture can you turn it upside to see the picture? Or does it have to be the way you open it? The reason I ask is after I open the picture and turned it upside down I saw something disturbing! Just wondering. Let me know and then I will post them!

Ok,.. I decided to post them and see what you guys think. I had to turn them upside down to see what I saw. I used light pink in these and it hardly showed up. Its the part that is really "shiny".

This first one I asked "Where is Caylee?"
100_3482.jpg

I see an alligator head coming out of the water. Its two eyes looking at me! :eek:

This one I asked, "Did Casey have help getting rid of Caylee?"
100_3485.jpg

I see two people each holding on to something and throwing or tossing whatever it was.

Ok,.. I decided to post them and see what you guys think. I had to turn them upside down to see what I saw. I used light pink in these and it hardly showed up. Its the part that is really "shiny".

This first one I asked "Where is Caylee?"
100_3482.jpg

I see an alligator head coming out of the water. Its two eyes looking at me! :eek:

This one I asked, "Did Casey have help getting rid of Caylee?"
100_3485.jpg

I see two people each holding on to something and throwing or tossing whatever it was.
As to the first one, it could be an alligator. I wonder how much we are influenced by our thoughts when our hands are going over the paper, spreading the ink. Anyway, here is a picture of an alligator's face:

http://www.marathonbooks.com/images/Alligator2.jpg

As to your second one, OMG, there's the sad elephant again, up top, in the middle and possibly, the female organs again (Casey) and male organs (?).

As to the first one, it could be an alligator. I wonder how much we are influenced by our thoughts when our hands are going over the paper, spreading the ink. Anyway, here is a picture of an alligator's face:

As to your second one, OMG, there's the sad elephant again, up top, in the middle and possibly, the female organs again (Casey) and male organs (?).

if you aren't sure that the top one looks like an alligator,.. what do you see?
I think it looks like what you see on tv with the alligators head just above the water. The eyes are on the very top and then it comes down to it snout(?) And where the white is its just water and the rest of the nail polish at the bottom is ripples in the water.

The large angel on the first one sticks out to me.

I see an angel in both blots. IN the second photo - I see a woman tossing something and it's her reflection. Hence the hair piled into a poney tail... but she's tossing something with and angel over her.

Someone on this thread, and please forgive me cause I can't find it other wise I'd quote you - but did an ink blot with bunny ears. I did one yesterday after reading through, I need to scan it in tonight, cause when I asked how K-Lee was, it showed me bunny ears. I freaked... never did this before - pretty cool stuff.

wow the ink blobs are all interesting...and these are the first ones that IVe seen so much in - I see mostly what others have posted a number of angels in the different ones
lungs, gators, elephants
but I am wondering when we see these images for example an alligator are we suppose to interpretation that as an actual alligator or the
symbolic meaning of one?
Because an alligator can symbolize in dreams for example to be cautious of one you trust among many other things, crying can be the desire to shed something and the
elephant usually is a power symbol, what I find interesting when I see these images and
use dream interpretation I am still getting things that relate to Casey and Caylee
Just adding my two cents here
~Angel

I see the angels in my inkblots now that I looked at it again! WOW. These are the first ones I've done. I have to get real paint though, because I did those with nailpolish and I got it on my table and it won't all come off! I need paint anyway for my two year old. I will just use some of it! lol

if you aren't sure that the top one looks like an alligator,.. what do you see?
I think it looks like what you see on tv with the alligators head just above the water. The eyes are on the very top and then it comes down to it snout(?) And where the white is its just water and the rest of the nail polish at the bottom is ripples in the water.
I dont know - maybe a crab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member