Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know - maybe a crab?

a crab would equal this astrological sign: Cancer from June 21-22 to July 22-23.
I asked where is Caylee? It could mean either someone helped Caylee that could be a Cancer or maybe thats when Caylee was killed or disposed of. Just another way to look at it.

alligator.jpg

100_3482.jpg

My GD said she saw her friend again yesterday at her playground. (She has a swingset). Per her, she is not a monster so she's an angel or ghost. My GD was inside the house and they had the door open at dinner time. My GD said she told her to stay outside and play and she said her middle name is "Maw rie" per her and she calls her Caylee. She told her mom today, after school, not when she actually saw her. My DD called me and wanted to know Caylee's name because thats what my GD was saying over and over. We told her it was ok to play and talk to this little girl....O/T Are we doing the right thing or should we tell her to go away? I don't want to scare the bejeppers out of my GD. And how she has identified with her I have no idea unless it happened when she saw that tipline thing on tv????? TYIA

BTW, I am going to try an inkblot.....and I do see an angel in the first one and someone holding a small figure in the second!!!

My GD said she saw her friend again yesterday at her playground. (She has a swingset). Per her, she is not a monster so she's an angel or ghost. My GD was inside the house and they had the door open at dinner time. My GD said she told her to stay outside and play and she said her middle name is "Maw rie" per her and she calls her Caylee. She told her mom today, after school, not when she actually saw her. My DD called me and wanted to know Caylee's name because thats what my GD was saying over and over. We told her it was ok to play and talk to this little girl....O/T Are we doing the right thing or should we tell her to go away? I don't want to scare the bejeppers out of my GD. And how she has identified with her I have no idea unless it happened when she saw that tipline thing on tv????? TYIA

BTW, I am going to try an inkblot.....and I do see an angel in the first one and someone holding a small figure in the second!!!

Don't fret..... when most of us were young we all had imaginary friends... were they or weren't they... just let it play out.....

Children are much more psychically in tune if they are not discouraged.. let her find out all she can from Caylee and be sure to tell us, lol

OK, please don't laugh at me...

I had a dream last night that my mother was urging me to set my car on fire. I had to pour gasoline throughout the inside of the car, and toss a match and run. I really didn't want to do it, but my mom pretty much made me. I didn't think much of it, I assumed it was my actual car (a white hatchback). Then I just read another thread someone started about solving the mystery with narrowing down the gas can stories....my dream popped back into my head.

Please don't laugh. I'm just sharing since everyone else did. Maybe there is something to CA or another female figure and the idea to actually rid the car of evidence by burning it.

(back to lurking)

OK, please don't laugh at me...

I had a dream last night that my mother was urging me to set my car on fire. I had to pour gasoline throughout the inside of the car, and toss a match and run. I really didn't want to do it, but my mom pretty much made me. I didn't think much of it, I assumed it was my actual car (a white hatchback). Then I just read another thread someone started about solving the mystery with narrowing down the gas can stories....my dream popped back into my head.

Please don't laugh. I'm just sharing since everyone else did. Maybe there is something to CA or another female figure and the idea to actually rid the car of evidence by burning it.

(back to lurking)
I just posted on the gas can thread that I believe Casey was going to torch the car to get rid if evidence...so your dream fits right in with that possibility!

wow the ink blobs are all interesting...and these are the first ones that IVe seen so much in - I see mostly what others have posted a number of angels in the different ones
lungs, gators, elephants
but I am wondering when we see these images for example an alligator are we suppose to interpretation that as an actual alligator or the
symbolic meaning of one?
Because an alligator can symbolize in dreams for example to be cautious of one you trust among many other things, crying can be the desire to shed something and the
elephant usually is a power symbol, what I find interesting when I see these images and
use dream interpretation I am still getting things that relate to Casey and Caylee
Just adding my two cents here
~Angel

When I look at the inkblots, I don't see what everybody else sees: I don't see angels, alligators, butterflies or what have you. I get impressions, I guess you'd call it, and I write them down. I don't look for anything. Using whatever works for you is probably best.

Sorry it took me so long, I finally did the inkblots. These are the first ones Ive ever done, and I learned a few valuable lessons. :rolleyes: First, dont use pink nail polish unless its a dark pink (it doesnt show up hardly at all!) and second, never use liquid soap. lol. The soap didnt dry. I dont have ink or anything very useful on hand, so I used what I could find. Im not sure that I see anything in either of them, tho they are sort of interesting. I got 'impressions' of a few images but dont really want to say what came to me, because I dont want to influence anyone. Please take a good look and tell me you see. (I had to darken the images up in Photoshop because of the lightness of the polish and soap, cant hardly see it otherwise)

First one, I used liquid foundation and pink nail polish. I focused on the question 'Caylee Marie, who hurt you, who is responsible for your disappearance?'

inkblot002copy.jpg

same image turned upside down
inkblot002copy2.jpg

The second one I used dark pink liquid lip gloss and purple liquid soap. I focused on the question 'Caylee Marie, where are you, where can we find you?'

inkblot001copy2.jpg

Same image turned upside down-
inkblot001copy.jpg

Both blots together-
inkblot003copy.jpg

Good Morning Crystal Team:

Has anyone heard from Not My Kids?
Has Mr. Jordan been in touch yet?
Let your gifts flow and remember to keep at least one foot in the "real" world.
If looking for me...check the Follow the money thread.

Oak

Misfit, your first inkblot is interesting--i see KC as see looks in the jailhouse call. Second part of first--looks exactly like her outline--do you see it?? or anyone?? Second Inkblot not sure but interesting.

I think KC first thought the car would be stolen but after it sat there she went to Plan "B"--torch it only the car then disappeared.

Children are much more psychically in tune if they are not discouraged.. let her find out all she can from Caylee and be sure to tell us, lol

TY Maui--I will share everything that she shares with me. We know she has the gift because she saw her uncle after he passed, she was 21/2 then, and first called him a monster. I guess he communicated with her and told her to tell her daddy "peace and love" from uncle clarence. My DD was in shock because GD didn't even know him but this saying was something he ALWAYS said and she also didn't know that he had passed. So far, she has said Caylee is dead and has "seen" her twice. My GD is one month older than caylee and they have the same initials and hair color.

:blowkiss:

Sorry it took me so long, I finally did the inkblots. These are the first ones Ive ever done, and I learned a few valuable lessons. :rolleyes: First, dont use pink nail polish unless its a dark pink (it doesnt show up hardly at all!) and second, never use liquid soap. lol. The soap didnt dry. I dont have ink or anything very useful on hand, so I used what I could find. Im not sure that I see anything in either of them, tho they are sort of interesting. I got 'impressions' of a few images but dont really want to say what came to me, because I dont want to influence anyone. Please take a good look and tell me you see. (I had to darken the images up in Photoshop because of the lightness of the polish and soap, cant hardly see it otherwise)

First one, I used liquid foundation and pink nail polish. I focused on the question 'Caylee Marie, who hurt you, who is responsible for your disappearance?'

inkblot002copy.jpg

same image turned upside down
inkblot002copy2.jpg

The second one I used dark pink liquid lip gloss and purple liquid soap. I focused on the question 'Caylee Marie, where are you, where can we find you?'

inkblot001copy2.jpg

Same image turned upside down-
inkblot001copy.jpg

Both blots together-
inkblot003copy.jpg
Ok, weirdo me, on the foundation one, I see a baby chick, hearts on each side of it that look like they were ripped out (real heart shape, not the valentine type) and the baby chick is sitting on a crocs head, and the two images beneath those look like claws on a crab.
The second one looks like a dog, and Hello Kitty.
I have an inkblot I did last night that I will post as soon as I get it uploaded to photobucket. It looks like Hello Kitty to me too.

Last night I decided to do a small spread. I've been working on breaking in a new deck, couldn't wait so I broke out a deck that I've used for years.

Caylee

It's a 3 card spread. I didn't really assign places for the cards, I was just trying to get some general insight.

Pentacles generally stand for money, material things, and I found it odd to throw a spread with all pentacles in reference to Caylee (I only concentrated on Caylee, nothing else.) With tarot cards, you never know. With all the money talk out there, it kind of makes sense. This is the cards talking, not me. I simply threw them. I used the Rider-Waite tarot deck.

caylee092508.jpg

Knight of Pentacles - dark haired fella, with dark eyes, can represent a hard worker. There was once alot of potential here. Needing to listen to reason.

8 pentacles - Focus. Working on something - hammering away on a project. A conciously chosen new path. (I got a kick out the hammer.)

Five Pentacles - Help and comfort is very close, but you are unable to see it. Stranded.

I bought new paints yesterday for this. I got non toxic washable tempera paints so I can use them around my birds without fumes killing them. Before, I had to sit in the sunroom to make ink blots and leave them there till they dried. So, not that I can sit here and make them without worrying, I made quite a bit.
Anyway...these are the newest ones and the ones I see things in the most.
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/
I was thinking about Caylee when I made all of these, not asking specific questions, but just thinking about the whole timeline of events as we know them.

Last night I decided to do a small spread. I've been working on breaking in a new deck, couldn't wait so I broke out a deck that I've used for years.

Caylee

It's a 3 card spread. I didn't really assign places for the cards, I was just trying to get some general insight.

Pentacles generally stand for money, material things, and I found it odd to throw a spread with all pentacles in reference to Caylee (I only concentrated on Caylee, nothing else.) With tarot cards, you never know. With all the money talk out there, it kind of makes sense. This is the cards talking, not me. I simply threw them. I used the Rider-Waite tarot deck.

caylee092508.jpg

Knight of Pentacles - dark haired fella, with dark eyes, can represent a hard worker. There was once alot of potential here. Needing to listen to reason.

8 pentacles - Focus. Working on something - hammering away on a project. A conciously chosen new path. (I got a kick out the hammer.)

Five Pentacles - Help and comfort is very close, but you are unable to see it. Stranded.
Hey:) I read Tarot too. The five of pentacles really stands out to me...'the dark night of the soul'

I bought new paints yesterday for this. I got non toxic washable tempera paints so I can use them around my birds without fumes killing them. Before, I had to sit in the sunroom to make ink blots and leave them there till they dried. So, not that I can sit here and make them without worrying, I made quite a bit.
Anyway...these are the newest ones and the ones I see things in the most.
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/
I was thinking about Caylee when I made all of these, not asking specific questions, but just thinking about the whole timeline of events as we know them.

I looked at all of your inkblots and the purple one (4th one) what stood out to me, is directly in the middle close to the bottom I see angel
standing up with a little girl standing in front of her.

The one right after the purple one I see an elephant in the whole thing.

The one after that I see a person with their fist raised in mirror image. And then directly in the middle I see an elephant again. (but with a stick on top of its head)

In mention of tarrot cards. I have some as well. I just mess around with them. I got them when I was in college. I never thought to do that! When I put my daughter down for a nap I think I will bust them out and see what i get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme