Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me. Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks. I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

RebeccaAdrianne

Just an FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned Kimmie Rose is rumored as of yesterday to be headed to Orlando to meet with the family and LE. She's the one that had a message to Casey from Caylee.

Is there any further word on this "rumor" yet?

I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me.Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks.I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

I agree. I think Caylee and everything that surrounds her case will present a HUGE opportunity for society to learn some hard lessons, or at least those who will listen and take heed.

I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me. Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks. I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

Like maybe agreeing to microchips for all of our children?

Isn't this thread supposed to be about your Physic etc. feelings about the case? Not what you experienced in grade school..

Stay on Topicc plssss

xoxoxo

edit: I just wanted to add that I mean no offense.

Misfit76

I do think I had some type of 'gift' (not really sure what to label it as)when I was a little girl, between the ages of 4 and 9, because of many experiences and memories I have that lead me to think that now, but I shut that out probably around the age of 10, either because it was no longer needed or because it scared me. The only thing I can say for certainty that has stayed with me is that Im empathic, to the point that its caused ALOT of suffering for me and why I usually have to skim by pictures and videos very fast or I start to feel sick and so much pain I dont know how to deal with it. I can easily throw up or cry if I just read about something and it stays with me for a long time. Its very hard for me to see people, even strangers or people on tv, thats hurting or going through a difficult situation because I will feel that pain as well. Not just pain but whatever emotions are going with it, embarrasment, fear, anxiety, etc. Thats one reason this case is so hard on me mentally.

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I know a person who says she's experienced the same - others pains, feelings, etc and she feels it's because she tries to push her gift away from her conscious mind.

I totally agree that we are warned not to use spirits which are deceased. I have had what is called the gift of "knowledge" my entire life. People can be talking to me and I will know what the "background" behind what they are saying is. I believe God gave me that because he intended for me to use it to help others, which I have always tried to do.

I have to be very careful though in how much I tell someone. Many times they are not "ready" to hear all I know. I have to do it in a process rather than blurting it out, like I did as a child.

There was a child in my neighborhood when I was around 8 years old who was being molested by her father. I was in their living room and just blurted out to him for him to stop hurting her that way and that I was going to tell my mother. I had NO IDEA about anything sexual, but I knew in my spirit he was hurting her. Needless to say, this caused a lot of problems, but in the end, I did tell my mother, and she did investigate it. He left town.

I could write books on my experiences, but one interesting thing is I don't have to be in their presence to "know' the story behind the story. I avoid it most times, to keep my mind from being overloaded, but on occasion, I will become involved.

This one has something VERY DARK and hidden. I can see that but I can't get through the darkness. GA has what I call "shadows" on his face, which I am aware not everyone sees. I didn't know for years that not everyone saw those "shadows". CA is very clear. She is stupid, and full of fear, but clear. LA has those same shadows. I believe from my past experience in what I felt there is some type of sexual molestation in this case.

Thank you for this. Reading for two months now, your posts ALWAYS interest me. Your words are always confirmed by my spirit. Hard to explain.
Thank you for sharing this as I realize it is very personal.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about your Physic etc. feelings about the case? Not what you experienced in grade school..

Stay on Topicc plssss

xoxoxo

edit: I just wanted to add that I mean no offense.

You're right. I have deleted my post. Many others were sharing. I thought I would as well.

I have that a lot of the time too. I did not know that it had a name. I had thought that everybody had that ability until my husband told me. No wonder everyone always thinks that I am so odd. Oh well. I just know things and that is normal for me.

I see a darkness over GA too. I have not seen Lee as I guess I came into the case late. I think that the family has lots of secrets and that causes the darkness. I think that GA discovered what Casey had done and covered it up. I think that Lee helped in some way. There may be incest as I had feeling too. Usually causes a person to be a Sociopath. I know, as I have a step daughter who is a classic Sociopath. You can spot them a mile away. I too have tried to use my gifts to help others as God would intend. Not for anything bad or to profit me.

I think you and Turbothink are on to something.....something that helps explain all the secrecy in this case, the "power" that KC seems to hold over the family, and CA's desperate need to keep presenting the "classic American family" at us. My goodness.

I'd like to focus on another aspect: Does anyone have a feeling when there might be a turn or an arrest in this case?

Not until you said that, but I did see big ferns growing close to the water where Caylee is in mine. In my dream they looked a lot like large mountain ferns (all ferns may look alike for all I know)

My friend has been able to see things that have happened or about to happen…
She always asks me to give updates on this case

She says Caylee is dead and is in water too… The way she describes it is that the water is not too far from the main road and she sees fern like flowers maybe yellow flowers

I believe in her because one day I took her to the lady that has read my mothers hand for years and she has read mine and has read me to the "T"

And this lady told my friend that she has the gift to read too but doesn't know how to do it well

I'd like to focus on another aspect: Does anyone have a feeling when there might be a turn or an arrest in this case?
No, not at all. I feel like this is going to be one of those cases that just drags on forever. I'm not just feeling like that because it already has dragged on, I have felt from the beginning it would just keep dragging.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------
I haven't written any of this before.From the beginning I've had a feeling there is sexual molestation involved.If a child (person) is under from chloroform there would be no recollection.I wonder how well Casey knew all the "friends" at the parties!! Could it be possible the child woke up sooner than expected? Now I go out on a limb....If this is by any stretch of the imagination true ~ I dont think it is any one of the A's...Nore.
P.S. does anyone know if Casey had friends in the medcal field? I have had strange feelings before and I'm usually close to the truth.IMO

The litigation is going to be a nightmare, for sure. (Lying Liars Who Lie, Part II).

No, not at all. I feel like this is going to be one of those cases that just drags on forever. I'm not just feeling like that because it already has dragged on, I have felt from the beginning it would just keep dragging.

Oops sorry, messed up the reply thing. Go to 258. : )

--------
I haven't written any of this before.From the beginning I've had a feeling there is sexual molestation involved.If a child (person) is under from chloroform there would be no recollection.I wonder how well Casey knew all the "friends" at the parties!! Could it be possible the child woke up sooner than expected? Now I go out on a limb....If this is by any stretch of the imagination true ~ I dont think it is any one of the A's...Nore.
P.S. does anyone know if Casey had friends in the medcal field? I have had strange feelings before and I'm usually close to the truth.IMO

It's all ghastly. I want to shift the convo slightly to anyone who can give feeling about timeframe for KC back in jail....or other related arrests.

I had posted earlier in the dreams thread. I have dreams about Caylee quite often. I didn't last night though. The last dream I had was Casey bieng led out of the house in handcuffs. I believe they are close to making an arrest. I also see yellow flowers, but unlike alot of you I don't see her in water. She appears to be under something like a pile of wood or bricks.

I have "seen" things since I was young that I would dismiss, because they didn't really mean anthing to me at the time. Now that I am older I can see that sometimes it can take months for something to happen after I saw it. We had a police helicopter shot down here and I had been seeing a news helicopter crash shortly before that. I also believe that I was able to see the plane crash in Spain before that happened. I have also been to 3 different psychics who have all said I had this gift.

I am really nervous posting this, because I in no way claim to be psychic (like the ones you see on TV). I just get random thoughts that sometimes I can relate to and others that I have no idea what they mean. I don't tell anybody about this. My husband, mom, sisters, and best friend are all that know. I just think that people won't believe me and take me seriously. Even when something happens and I tell my husband that I saw that beforehand he chuckles. I have started keeping a journal with things that I see so I can have "proof" when they do happen. I just started this so I have not had any proof to present to him yet, but hopefully will in the near future. :)

--------

Cindy is in the medical field so likely Casey knew people as well.

I had posted earlier in the dreams thread. I have dreams about Caylee quite often. I didn't last night though. The last dream I had was Caylee bieng led out of the house in handcuffs. I believe they are close to making an arrest. I also see yellow flowers, but unlike alot of you I don't see her in water. She appears to be under something like a pile of wood or bricks.

I have "seen" things since I was young that I would dismiss, because they didn't really mean anthing to me at the time. Now that I am older I can see that sometimes it can take months for something to happen after I saw it. We had a police helicopter shot down here and I had been seeing a news helicopter crash shortly before that. I also believe that I was able to see the plane crash in Spain before that happened. I have also been to 3 different psychics who have all said I had this gift.

I am really nervous posting this, because I in no way claim to be psychic (like the ones you see on TV). I just get random thoughts that sometimes I can relate to and others that I have no idea what they mean. I don't tell anybody about this. My husband, mom, sisters, and best friend are all that know. I just think that people won't believe me and take me seriously. Even when something happens and I tell my husband that I saw that beforehand he chuckles. I have started keeping a journal with things that I see so I can have "proof" when they do happen. I just started this so I have not had any proof to present to him yet, but hopefully will in the near future. :)

Have good heart. If there is any trouble in this thread we will be on them like white on rice. Please continue....! : )

Cindy is in the medical field so likely Casey knew people as well.

KC also likes her movies and the internet. Medical would certainly point to CA, but honestly I think CA is in damage control and hoping to save her daughter no matter what (sigh). Maybe others, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member