Anyone noticed how quiet it is on the G & CA front?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its so easy for us to sit back and say what we would do and what we wouldnt do but when you are faced with an immense tragedy, it paralizes some. I think Cindy and George will come around in due time.

Maybee they finally got off thier behinds and are out looking for Caylee???

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Do some people think they're not looking because they are too lazy?! I just have to disagree with that. I think that in the privacy of their home, they have learned the truth.

I feel very, very sorry for them. If the same thing happened in my house, I feel like I would come out the doors swinging and shooting. I feel a ton of empathy here - I know they love their daughter, and now she has finally ripped her shorts in the worst possible way.

This gets me thinking of the times I have said to MY daughter, who is 27 and has a 6-year-old: "I will not babysit for you while you run around at night." Cindy probably has said the very same thing. :(

Now that I have almost finished with the new documents, interviews, etc,,,I think I know why Cindy and George have gone into seclusion...one of their statements WAS released and the other was not. This to me says that the one that was not holds information which is going to be used in the new charges, and I think that is probably one reason why George stays off to himself...

I really think they've been told to shut up by their lawyers and are fielding offers for their story to 'earn money' for Casey's upcoming defense. JMO

Now that I have almost finished with the new documents, interviews, etc,,,I think I know why Cindy and George have gone into seclusion...one of their statements WAS released and the other was not. This to me says that the one that was not holds information which is going to be used in the new charges, and I think that is probably one reason why George stays off to himself...

Is that why we haven't seen George's interview yet? I remember hearing someone (perhaps on Nancy Grace) saying evidence that will be used against someone cannot be released to the public, or something like that. Is this correct?

In either case, I am glad the ruckus between the grandparents and the protesters settled down. I do think some of the protesters went overboard (the ones screaming and fighting and bringing their kids into the fray), but I've always thought the grandparents should just stay inside for their own safety and sanity. Every time they set foot outside their homes with hammers and garden hoses, the media eats that up like crazy. It's putting the focus on them, and painting them up as raving lunatics, not grieving grandparents. And they know that it's not helping anyone find Caylee. I really hope, for everyone's sake, they choose to stay inside and remain quiet from now on. Let the protesters mill around alone... eventually the attention seekers and media will lose interest.

Calm before the storm.

Especially since LE has come out and said that they have iron clad evidence and will charge Casey in the coming weeks.

Personally --

I'll believe it when I see it. I think they are saying that in hopes she will finally crack. I'm not sure why you would "warn" someone of a pending arrest? You would just do it.

I think there are a few reasons for the peacefulness vs. the drama:

1.) After all the new docs and interviews released, how humiliating to be any one of them. There is no denying their inconsistancies, at the very least.

2.) They know darling Casey's days are numbered.

3.) The tension in that house has got to be incredible. Now they all know what Casey thinks about Cindy and visa versa. The pot is boiling over.

4.) The media attention is fading. You can only hear so many lies before you just don't wanna hear anymore.

5.) Their lawyer told em to shut up once and for all.

I think the quiet coming from that house is sooo nice.

I think that household was disfunctional before Caylee went missing and this catastrophe intensified an already volatile family dynamics. I think all of them being holed up together under one roof is a recipe for disaster. Who knows what u know what is hitting the fan behind that door! I hope the brunt of it is directed at KC!!!:behindbar

Yes..very quiet.
Cindy knows her behaviors toward Casey are open to the world.
Maybe things she wishes she had never said. Cannot take it back now.
Cindy might be mulling over in her mind how her own actions could have caused the death of her precious Caylee.
Would not want to be in her mind.

Cindy has no one.
Lee has some connection to his dad. He will even touch him in public. Yet aside from the few times I have seen George grab his wife during altercations, I see no one showing any love toward Cindy.
JG referenced some bad dynamics in that house. Seems there are fluctuating alliances in the family.
No one honors Cindy. How alone she must be feeling now. Not even extended family to reach out to her. She has alienated everyone.
Casey is the only one attached to Cindy and that attachment is also dysfunctional---but it is ALL Cindy has.

How sad but true. She also might lose GA because in the tow truck drivers statement he said GA told him that they will probably get divorced behind this! I know they had problems before but here is potentially another loss KC has caused her parents!

I hope when this is all said and done and the theatre is empty and all the guests have gone home, that they can somehow piece back together a life, without their beloved Caylee and without Casey...because that is looking like what they are going to be left with-Lee will have to help them recover, somehow...

Yes, and with CA and GA being quiet it now a lot easier to feel sympathy for them because we don't have the constant way out there comments (mainly by CA) in defense of KC (i.e. "That smell was rotten pizza")

It HAS been very quiet this week. I thought all the protesters had left as you don't see any in the webcam shots, but this evening, when NG was talking to her reporter, Leticia, who was outside the Anthony home, I saw a man in the background with a sign. But that's the only protester I've seen on camera this week.

No one in the Anthony family - George, Cindy, or Lee, has made any statements. There hasn't been any video showing Casey going and coming from JB's office either. Very quiet!

I'm sure the Anthony's attorney told them to stop talking, but he was retained several weeks ago and both George and Cindy continued to make public statements to the media gathered in front of their house.

The flood of documents being released this week may be giving them reason to doubt their position.

I think it has something to do with the donation scandal and ZG suing. Both occurred around the time they clammed up.

My 17 year old, who knows how interested I am in this case, (as if I could keep it secret?) saw me working on it tonight and she said, You know mommy, I doubt there is one person in this country who has not heard of this little girl...She said even the teens at school are discussing it...So yes, choose oh so wisely Mr. Baez, because your day in court draws near.:eek:

We know nearly everyone hates Casey, and the jurors won't be too fond of Mr. B either... He comes across as a big shot, know-it-all, and the average Joe / Jane won't like that very much...

Its a long shot but perhaps now, after reading the new doc's, the sheer MAGNITUDE of what KC did has sunk through the layers of denial and they are feeling SHAME at their own actions of the past few weeks?

There is no more wriggle room. They know Caylee is dead and that KC did it- no more Zeniada, no script, nothing. Just Caylee is dead and KC is responsible. Could it be that they are embarrassed and humiliated for enabling and habouring the beast, and they dont want to engage the rest of the world because they cant face the "I told you so!" attitude they think they will encounter?

I hope that is what has happened and that they are starting the healing process.
I doubt it but I sure hope so.

Then again, fancy lawyer probibly just told them to shut the hell up...

Excellent, lol, thank you! :clap:

I guess you have to do what you have to do but I think it is a horrible idea for you to call them. They have enough grief to deal with without you ringing them up to chat. Unless you know them personally, my unasked for advice is not to do it.

Lol, Bobby... You're just too funny! :clap:

Yes..very quiet.
Cindy might be mulling over in her mind how her own actions could have caused the death of her precious Caylee.

Cindy has no one.
Lee has some connection to his dad. He will even touch him in public. Yet aside from the few times I have seen George grab his wife during altercations, I see no one showing any love toward Cindy.
JG referenced some bad dynamics in that house. Seems there are fluctuating alliances in the family.
No one honors Cindy. How alone she must be feeling now. Not even extended family to reach out to her. She has alienated everyone.
Casey is the only one attached to Cindy and that attachment is also dysfunctional---but it is ALL Cindy has.

That's an excellent observation. Thanks for sharing...

Yeah. Someone needs to go inside that house and be sure they're still ALIVE.

Of course, maybe they didn't divide up the docs and read them in relay-fashion as we have. They're still just up to the 27th page of Jesse's interview.

I can't help wonder if they'd ever heard the stories about "Dad had a stroke," or "Dad was cheating on Mom," etc. Fascinating, to be sure.

Then I remember poor George telling people that the "naughty" picture of Casey was taken when she was pregnant - the one where she's groping her own breasts. OMG. It would be more than my folks could bear to then see all the photos of posing while someone groped her breasts FOR HER, or touching tongues with girl friends over a Taco Bell burrito, or leg-humping a shot-girl at a night club while searching for missing daughter.

These things have probably redefined the term, "humility" in that household.

If there was a pressure gauge on that house, I'd say it's about ready to "blow" at any time.

I agree with you. How could they let her stay in that house, knowing full well she may have killed that baby? Aren't they scared she would do the same to all of them? She's probably convinced them by now that it's all their fault for whatever happened to Caylee. Very scary stuff.

At this point they may be in there HOPING for the next arrest just to get Casey out of their house!

I thought the info from Leonard Padilla that George pretty much stays away from Casey and Cindy was quite telling. I think George pretty much has figured it out by now.

And how comfortable could anybody feel going to sleep at night with an obvious nut case daughter who murdered her own child in the house?

I think George figured it out the moment he first caught a whiff of that car. The only question in his mind at that point was if the smell was from Caylee or Casey. Once Casey turned up alive, he knew the absolute truth.

Yes..very quiet.

Cindy has no one.

When I've seen G&C on camera, they are always holding hands, but it seems a little fakey, like they are doing it just to demonstrate solidarity to the media. I agree, Cindy is more alone than ever. If you want to put this in a different speculation, take into account Cindy's age (50). That baby was her 2nd shot at having a perfect child..she could *correct* any previous parenting errors she made with Casey. but at the same time, she wanted her own daughter to step up and take responsibility. not happening, Casey harbored big-time resentment at her social time being cut off.

(i am rambling, its time to sleep, sorry)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back