Anyone noticed how quiet it is on the G & CA front?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi - I just thought about something - the A's have info (documents) we don't have yet. Maybe anyway. The Cindy interview that is coming out to us tomorrow, did Baez get on Mon ?

I'm not sure where to put this comment but I noticed that most of casey's former friends were very, very quiet for a long time, after the case broke. But lately, they have been giving interviews to the media. I wonder (hope?) whether it is because their testimony at a grand jury is over. They were instructed not to talk but now that their GJ testimony is finished, they are free to speak. Anyone think this could be the case? May it's just wishful thinking on my part, that the grand jury has convened, is considering the case and that soon there will be a charge of murder. Maybe that's why it's so quiet in the Anthony house? They know what's about to come down? I wish.

what could they possible say now? All there interviews are being released....it's not like they can come out and say the pizza was the reason for the horrible smell after the world has now seen what they were actally saying to the police. there really is nothing they can possible say in defence of the statements they provided to the police.........unless they want to come out fighting that the police lied, mis-quoted them, did not release the full extend of the full tapes and videos.....best for them to just say quiet for now.

I think their Attorney told them to shut up or find a new Attorney.In the meantime they are all reading the transcripts ~ hoping to find news of Caylee.Well we wouldn't but they would! (trying to find which wheel the squirrel was in).Sleep Tight~I have insomnia big time! Nore

Normally, Grand Jury hearings aren't a secret. It's normally announced when Grand Juries are in session. That kind of stuff is big news.

Its a long shot but perhaps now, after reading the new doc's, the sheer MAGNITUDE of what KC did has sunk through the layers of denial and they are feeling SHAME at their own actions of the past few weeks?

There is no more wriggle room. They know Caylee is dead and that KC did it- no more Zeniada, no script, nothing. Just Caylee is dead and KC is responsible. Could it be that they are embarrassed and humiliated for enabling and habouring the beast, and they dont want to engage the rest of the world because they cant face the "I told you so!" attitude they think they will encounter?

I hope that is what has happened and that they are starting the healing process.
I doubt it but I sure hope so.

Then again, fancy lawyer probibly just told them to shut the hell up...

At this point they may be in there HOPING for the next arrest just to get Casey out of their house!

I thought the info from Leonard Padilla that George pretty much stays away from Casey and Cindy was quite telling. I think George pretty much has figured it out by now.

And how comfortable could anybody feel going to sleep at night with an obvious nut case daughter who murdered her own child in the house?

Just wondering...Is it really just the three of them (CA, GA and KC) in the house? Is there no security guard or friend with them at night? Jokes aside, it really is a scary situation. (IMO)

Just wondering...Is it really just the three of them (CA, GA and KC) in the house? Is there no security guard or friend with them at night? Jokes aside, it really is a scary situation. (IMO)

I agree. I hope they sleep in shifts. I could never do it and would never do it. :fight::chillpill::runaway:

At this point they may be in there HOPING for the next arrest just to get Casey out of their house!

I thought the info from Leonard Padilla that George pretty much stays away from Casey and Cindy was quite telling. I think George pretty much has figured it out by now.

And how comfortable could anybody feel going to sleep at night with an obvious nut case daughter who murdered her own child in the house?

Yep, thats exactly what I was thinking too. Deep down inside, IF (and its a big IF) they are coming out of denial, they must want her punished for the way she has coldly and callously caused the distruction of so many lives. Maybe its dawning on the GP's that she is actually ENJOYING what she has created, and that she is actually HAPPIER with her life now than before she murdered Caylee.

Shudder. If I was in their shoes I would probibly want to smother her in her sleep, just to stop her from hurting anyone else.

Also, wonder if they are starting to see that perhaps THEY were next on KC's list of people who are standing in her way of living the "good life" and that they too were in danger of being eliminated... (ETA- totally agree with PinkP. They need to sleep with one eye open and only eat food they prepare and get directly from the store)

Maybe G and CA have finally realized that Caylee is truely gone forever, and the grief process has begun. If and when it is realized, they will be absolutely devistated I think and I honestly feel very sorry for their loss. They loved that little girl!

Their homeowner's association and local politicians may have advised them to shut up, or get out, or be fined etc. They also have a ZG lawsuit to worry about, so lawyers may have finally got through to them.

Protesting has died down for now... but I'd expect it to pick up in October and reach a peak around Halloween-- if nothing breaks before then.

Maybe G and CA have finally realized that Caylee is truely gone forever, and the grief process has begun. If and when it is realized, they will be absolutely devistated I think and I honestly feel very sorry for their loss. They loved that little girl!

I totally agree with you. I posted something similar to this SOMEWHERE yesterday. This board is so active I can never find out what I've said.

Not only are they coping with the loss of their grandbaby, they're coping with the destruction of the final bits of their family - and they're losing the daughter they love, too. That house of cards has come tumbling down.

Maybe one of their high profile attorneys threatened to pull out if they didn't stop giving him more crap to have to cover up. Just a thought.

Question: Has Casey been going to her lawyers? If yes, is she still stating there for long hours?

Sorry if this has been talked about in other threads but I am having trouble keeping up…

Maybe one of their high profile attorneys threatened to pull out if they didn't stop giving him more crap to have to cover up. Just a thought.

I agree. They went silent after the last 911 call fiasco. Also, I don't think that we've seen LA since then either. Someone has advised them to get their cr*p together.

ETA - Notice how all the protestor hooplah has died down since they've stopped coming out to hammer signs into their lawn?

Maybe they realized that if they keep their mouth shut they are more believable:)

Totally! What is that quote, "He doth protestest too much?"

Personally MY heart has softened to them now that they are not saying insane things like "mistruths" and there was a smell, then there was no smell, that body is not MY grandaughter, the tow man put a body in the trunk etc.

BTW must have been VERY uncomfortable in that house when the interview came out with Lee blabbing about the "non-smell".

yeah come to think of it, once the Dr phil showed on Monday.....hmmm....do you know how many people watch Dr. Phil compared to NG? ........A WHOLE LOT more!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back