Anything New?????

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just take the two conflicting pieces of information and try to see what fits best (into my overall theory).

Of course, I have already determined a theory, for those that are fence-sitters it will be more difficult.

No matter what anybody may think, I still have an open mind.

it can be confusing for people - on one hand you say you have determined your theory and will " fit " coflicting pieces if information to fit it - which is what I do see and that is fair enough you obviously believe they are involved

Then the same thread you say you have an open mind .

whatever sometimes things can get confusing with the amount of conflicting reports every day on the net .

Sorry Gord,

There is a big difference between try to see what fits best and will fit conflicting pieces of information to fit it.

I keep asking for people to present an intelligent argument, I have asked for people to blow holes in my theory, I have begged people to change my mind!

If someone were to present an argument that shows me why I should change my theory, I would do so. Hence, open mind...

I am done with this Gord, I am moving on....

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/24297

Maybe the Portuguese LE knew what they were doing after all. The crime scene had been compromised because the McCanns waited 40 minutes before calling LE and paraded everyone through the apartment. And, the interesting statement is they suspected the McCanns right away.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/24297

Maybe the Portuguese LE knew what they were doing after all. The crime scene had been compromised because the McCanns waited 40 minutes before calling LE and paraded everyone through the apartment. And, the interesting statement is they suspected the McCanns right away.

WOW!!

Do you all see the change in the UK press? HUGE change.

It always bugged me when people said the PJ were responsible for the contamination by not securing the crime scene because by the time they did the scene had already been contaminated.

Why in the world would you let "half of Luz" into your apartment???

Answer: To deliberately contaminate a crime scene

These are doctors who, with their training, must have known better. Allowing the crime scene to be overrun by their friends and the general public was, IMO, not accidental.

These are doctors who, with their training, must have known better. Allowing the crime scene to be overrun by their friends and the general public was, IMO, not accidental.

Bet we could make a rather long list though of individuals who've purposely contaminated crime scenes....(not on this thread of course).

Exactly. IMO, they've been building an alibi and deliberately confusing or hindering the investigation since day one. Common sense and logic says that innocent people don't act that way. Innocent until proven guilty? Legally, yes. But let's say the McCanns are guilty. Therefore, they know they must gain public sympathy and support and show their "innocence". So they immediately implement their program "Team McCann" and Gerry's blog and the campaign for the search/recovery of Madeleine. Ultimately, IMO, they have sunk their own ship. Their campaign became the trial of public opinion when their script began to fall apart.

Exactly...
If Madeleline's death was an accident, happening just a few hours/minutes before the "announcement" she was missing, how would a couple mediocre Doctors know how to totally blunder an investigation. IMHO, it was all planned, and not just a couple hours ago. This took days to pull off. Premeditated.

Premeditation...that's hard to believe, that the entire Tapas Nine could have been in on the premeditated murder of a young child.

Unless, of course, they are a Satanic cabal.

Premeditation...that's hard to believe, that the entire Tapas Nine could have been in on the premeditated murder of a young child.

Unless, of course, they are a Satanic cabal.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but if it was premeditated, I don't think the others had anything to do with it...they may be as confused as the rest of world...and used without ever suspecting.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but if it was premeditated, I don't think the others had anything to do with it...they may be as confused as the rest of world...and used without ever suspecting.
I am convinced that O'Brien & Tanner were involved at least!

The other day I posted a view of the resort w. the dinner party members faces superimposed showing times of arrival. All of them remembered the McCanns arriving after they did. However, in Sep. or Oct., Baptista (sometimes written as Batista) was interviewed by the newspapers as he heads the staff at the restaurant. His account matched the McCanns and his had O'Brien not there by 9 o'clock, so waiters took his dinner to the reheating equipment. Last night I tried to locate the Baptista interview and I will try to find it this morning with more success. This is just one of the areas that will be subj. to correction when the Tapas witnesses are interrogated again in England. I do think it's important to know who was where when. No guarantee we can sort it out but at least we can compare the versions.

I did find the interview. The Daily Mail published a version, the Express ditto and the one that matches my memory appeared in Correio da Manha on Sep. 22 so it should be in our Portg. media archive. I think we also have a record of the Tapas witnesses' version in our archive but I know I posted it. That one tells of the McCanns arriving near 9 p.m. but the CM from Ocean Club tapas restaurant staff has them there at 8 p.m., sitting at an oval table and ordering appetizers and aperitifs. I have always thought this one hour discrepancy v. strange. It is the friends vs. the waiters and Jose Batista. The CM report discusses R. O'Brien arriving after 9 p.m. and his plate being removed because he wasn't there when the others were ready to eat.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmaddiepetitangedelumiere%2Edhblogs%2Ebe%2F

This is the report from CM in full about the diners on the night of 3 May. Read from paragraph 2, "They came...." The first paragraph is about the video from the Paraiso restaurant that the police found in error. You'll remember that it was earlier thought the McCanns had taken the children to that restaurant for dinner. The Paraiso was sure of it but they were wrong according to both the PJ and the family.

The Portuguese t.v. station claims that Gerry McCann sent 14 text messages "during the two and one half hours he was at dinner". By my reckoning he was only there for an hour and a half. But is this a correction, flawed as it may be, re: 14 messages in one minute?

The Portuguese t.v. station claims that Gerry McCann sent 14 text messages "during the two and one half hours he was at dinner". By my reckoning he was only there for an hour and a half. But is this a correction, flawed as it may be, re: 14 messages in one minute?

Smaller number of messages, unlimited group of receivers is possible.

We know he was calling his friend who worked within the offices of the Prime Minister, which is how Sky News found out so quickly about the disappearance. It's not unreasonable to think he was contacting other people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7