AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And another lie FCA told. Didn't Cindy tell LE that FCA had given Cindy Zanny's phone number and Cindy pulled out her address book to prove she existed, only to find out from LE that it was a fake number?

For newbies, Cindy, Casey and Caylee all had the same three initials so in the beginning it was hard to distinguish who was who. Cindy became CA, Casey was CA but became KC and then FCA after she was convicted of a felony, and Little Caylee, precious Caylee, was always Caylee and will always be Caylee.

Yes, I think I remember Cindy stating she called the number as well during the 31 days she had not seen nor spoken to Caylee.
Cindy had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny but had never met her

"The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive." What does that even MEAN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"After I drugged her so I could party since my parents wouldn't watch her (they are SO selfish!) and I put duct tape on her mouth so she wouldn't scream when she woke up in my trunk, when I opened the trunk, I really thought she was alive! For a minute."

"After I drugged her so I could party since my parents wouldn't watch her (they are SO selfish!) and I put duct tape on her mouth so she wouldn't scream when she woke up in my trunk, when I opened the trunk, I really thought she was alive! For a minute."

[emoji853]

Since the apartment she identified as Zanny's was, in fact, vacant (convenient for her, since she could say that Zanny must have moved), I've always wondered if perhaps she somehow found a way to use that as a place to stash drugged Caylee while she was partying.

After all this time, re-reading all the threads here and info on acandyrose, I'm still just gobsmacked this waste of space and air got away with it. :banghead:

Hmmm.How far back should we go with the babysitter backstory?

I believe Zanny the nanny was created in 2006

Lets go back to when her former friend Lauren would babysit Caylee (and was not paid for it) for about 8months after Caylee was born until she found out FCA wasn't going to work during the time she asked Lauren to babysit, didn't have a job at either Universal nor Sports Authority and was hanging out with friends instead while Lauren babysat for free..so that stopped

Now enter the Grund Family.
Caylee was being babysat at the Grund home by Jesse on Mondays and then somebody else in the family 2 other days of the week.
Eventually, FCA told Richard Grund she had found a new babysitter for Caylee named Zeneida who also babysits her friend Jeffreys' child Zach

So for awhile FCA had found kind hearted people to babysit Caylee while she went out for the day.

Zanny the Nanny story was being spewed for approx 1-2 years and all the while NO ONE (family or Friends) had ever spoken to, met in person or saw a photo of Zanny.
Oh, Cindy claimed she had a phone number.

After she started with the Nanny story I think she took care of Caylee during the day and then relied on her parents to watch her in the evenings so she could "go to work" but it was getting very tiring for Cindy and George to do that.

https://statevcasey.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/zanny-the-nanny/

https://www.scribd.com/document/66336503/Casey-Anthony-Lauren-Gibbs-8-1-08-Transcript
Thank you so so much for the explanation!
I get it now. So basically she really didn't spend that much time with Caylee unless she was forced to.
How was she making an income? Partying isn't cheap at the level she was partying.
I do not understand WHY these kids that have babies don't just let their parents raise them. The grandparents.
When she got her crap together finally she could have probably gotten Caylee back.
But that would mean she wasn't in control of her pawn.

I get it now. So basically she really didn't spend that much time with Caylee unless she was forced to.
How was she making an income? Partying isn't cheap at the level she was partying.
I do not understand WHY these kids that have babies don't just let their parents raise them. The grandparents.
When she got her crap together finally she could have probably gotten Caylee back.

She wasn't making an income. She was stealing it. She was stealing from her parents, her grandparents, her friends. Oh and to answer an earlier question you asked, (I'm sorry, I'm at work so it's difficult to go back and find it right now!), about the heart shaped sticker over the duct tape... there was residue of a sticker in the shape of a heart on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. There were heart shaped stickers of the same size and shape found in Casey's closet at her mother's house.

BBM
Well, lets sit down with a large pot of coffee.....

FCA stole. That was her income.

She stole from her grandparents checking account, she stole from her parents well namely Cindy, from her brother and, if I recall he, confronted her about that, from her friend Amy...probably even from her own daughters piggy bank
She used her mothers credit card(s)
She forged checks..Amy and Cindy come to mind.

There was an time when FCA was supposed to deposit (I believe it was) $4000 check for a vehicle the Anthony had sold but somehow it went missing...maybe that was when she worked at Sports Authority and was robbed or held up at gunpoint..anyway the refund check did not make it into her parents bank account.

In Grandma Shirley's interview with Police she told them Cindy made it clear to FCA in June she wanted custody of Caylee.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...king-Account/page17&highlight=bank statements
Cindy's BoA Checking Account

http://www.wesh.com/article/grandmother-shares-startling-details-about-casey-anthony/4354796
Grandmother Shares Startling Details About Casey Anthony

BBM
Well, lets sit down with a large pot of coffee.....

FCA stole. That was her income.

She stole from her grandparents checking account, she stole from her parents well namely Cindy, from her brother and, if I recall he, confronted her about that, from her friend Amy...probably even from her own daughters piggy bank
She used her mothers credit card(s)
She forged checks..Amy and Cindy come to mind.

There was an time when FCA was supposed to deposit (I believe it was) $4000 check for a vehicle the Anthony had sold but somehow it went missing...maybe that was when she worked at Sports Authority and was robbed or held up at gunpoint..anyway the refund check did not make it into her parents bank account.

In Grandma Shirley's interview with Police she told them Cindy made it clear to FCA in June she wanted custody of Caylee.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...king-Account/page17&highlight=bank statements
Cindy's BoA Checking Account

http://www.wesh.com/article/grandmother-shares-startling-details-about-casey-anthony/4354796
Grandmother Shares Startling Details About Casey Anthony

BBM

You're right. She did steal from Caylee's piggy bank and also from a savings account established for her. Mother of the year huh Cindy?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-11-22/news/casey22_1_george-anthony-caylee-casey
Dad: Casey raided Caylee's piggy bank

"The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive." What does that even MEAN?

It means "After I chloroformed my daughter and left her in the trunk of my car so I could go on a date, I believed she was alive."

ETA - I see JTR1973 posted pretty much the same thing. :)

It means "After I chloroformed my daughter and left her in the trunk of my car so I could go on a date, I believed she was alive."

ETA - I see JTR1973 posted pretty much the same thing. :)

Ooh, and that she would be ok.

Yes, I think I remember Cindy stating she called the number as well during the 31 days she had not seen nor spoken to Caylee.
Cindy had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny but had never met her

Yes, that's what I remember as well. It was all a hoax from the beginning.

Because FCA was so narcissistic, so immature, so infantile, she was jealous of little Caylee. She perceived her as a rival.... very convoluted, I know. And then her parents doted on little Caylee instead of her, and she totally didn't handle that well. Her sweet, innocent daughter was loved unconditionally, and got much more positive attention from her parents than she did.... she, the constant trouble maker ... well, I wonder why. And, even from Jesse Grund. FCA didn't love her child, she was jealous and envious of her.

She actually reminds me of my husband's ex-wife, she was just like that, with the exception she didn't physically murder her child... though she might as well have. :(

Narcissistic sociopaths are like that, yeah they are.

She wasn't making an income. She was stealing it. She was stealing from her parents, her grandparents, her friends. Oh and to answer an earlier question you asked, (I'm sorry, I'm at work so it's difficult to go back and find it right now!), about the heart shaped sticker over the duct tape... there was residue of a sticker in the shape of a heart on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. There were heart shaped stickers of the same size and shape found in Casey's closet at her mother's house.
Thank you so much!
I was beginning to think it didn't happen! :tyou:

Because FCA was so narcissistic, so immature, so infantile, she was jealous of little Caylee. She perceived her as a rival.... very convoluted, I know. And then her parents doted on little Caylee instead of her, and she totally didn't handle that well. Her sweet, innocent daughter was loved unconditionally, and got much more positive attention from her parents than she did.... she, the constant trouble maker ... well, I wonder why. And, even from Jesse Grund. FCA didn't love her child, she was jealous and envious of her.

She actually reminds me of my husband's ex-wife, she was just like that, with the exception she didn't physically murder her child... though she might as well have. :(

Narcissistic sociopaths are like that, yeah they are.
I completely agree with you!

Casey Anthony is full of BS. Personally, I think the death was accidental. I think she was giving her chloroform and tucking her away to go out and do whatever she wanted to do and she accidentally overdosed and died and Casey panicked. Casey's plan with the shovel and the back yard, and the trunk and dumping the body- makes it seem to me it wasn't planned. I think she accidentally overdosed Caylee, panicked and this is the result. I think that she applied the duct tape with the heart sticker after Caylee had died to prevent purge fluid from coming from her mouth while she was in Casey's trunk. Casey will never tell the truth. Even if my theory is accurate she is still the worlds worst mother and a murderer. I couldn't believe that she had the nerve to say she sleeps well at night. What a .

BBM, Probably lap dancing and party favors for jello shots, :puke:

Casey Anthony is full of BS. Personally, I think the death was accidental. I think she was giving her chloroform and tucking her away to go out and do whatever she wanted to do and she accidentally overdosed and died and Casey panicked. Casey's plan with the shovel and the back yard, and the trunk and dumping the body- makes it seem to me it wasn't planned. I think she accidentally overdosed Caylee, panicked and this is the result. I think that she applied the duct tape with the heart sticker after Caylee had died to prevent purge fluid from coming from her mouth while she was in Casey's trunk. Casey will never tell the truth. Even if my theory is accurate she is still the worlds worst mother and a murderer. I couldn't believe that she had the nerve to say she sleeps well at night. What a .

I think she planned it. From the computer searches back in March to the foolproof suffocation search performed the day Caylee died I think this was an idea Casey was toying around with for awhile. Caylee had become an inconvenience for her. I think the catalyst was Cindy threatening to kick her out and take custody of Caylee.

As for why she seemed disorganized with the trunk/shovel/etc. Casey lives her life in ten minute increments. She also thinks she can talk her way out of anything. All you have to do is look at the way she led the police to the end of the hallway at Universal Studios before being forced to admit she didn't work there.

Casey also thinks she's smarter than she is. She can't even keep her story straight now. The only constant is that she is absolutely, positively, not at fault. She is some kind of victim who acted with the best of intentions. She reminds me of Jodi Arias who claimed Travis was attacked by two people dressed as Ninjas who stole her driver's license and threatened to kill her and her entire family if she told anyone about them. (As she tried to heroically drag a fatally injured Travis out of the house to save his life.)

Unfortunately the idiot jury brought Casey's load of crap, so every once in awhile we're going to have to deal with this cow surfacing from her deep dark hole to lie and make excuses for herself and profit from her crimes.

I actually overestimated her. She's had a long time to rehearse her story so I was expecting something much more polished, but nothing she said made any sense. She took refuge in Jodi Arias's "fog."

She isn't smart. The only reason she's gotten away with anything is that there are a number of people around her who (for whatever reason) go out of their way to protect her from herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back