AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She doesn't "remember"..If my father did something to my child or she went missing or whatever..and I had nothing to do with it, I or any normal person would remember EVERY detail of that day. Same lying she has always been. Oh and she did what she was told to do? Like put duct tape on her dead childs mouth Wrap her up and put her in the trunk???? Ugh I hate her.

This is a bizarro-world article. She's forever a self-centered, egotistical maniac who killed her child. Say what you want-- if you didn't care and was so happy in life, we'd never hear from you again. Go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarro-world. Yes! I knew I recognized this place.

munch.jpg

Do any of y'all ever think there will ever be a day that she feels remorse? Are people like her ever capable of having that paradigm shift?

I was in college when the trial went down, and wasn't glued to the trials like I am now, but I did follow it loosely. I watched the NG reaction to the verdict on tmz, and I didn't realize they went and toasted with champagne after the trial. How disgusting. How can any of them look at themselves in a mirror? Just ugly through and through.

Do any of y'all ever think there will ever be a day that she feels remorse? Are people like her ever capable of having that paradigm shift?

I was in college when the trial went down, and wasn't glued to the trials like I am now, but I did follow it loosely. I watched the NG reaction to the verdict on tmz, and I didn't realize they went and toasted with champagne after the trial. How disgusting. How can any of them look at themselves in a mirror? Just ugly through and through.

No, I don't think she is now or ever will be capable of remorse. Oh yeah they celebrated and Mason even flipped off the media.

I refuse to watch it or click on the link. Nope. I will never get over this case. Ever. It still hurts to this day and here she goes rubbing salt into fresh wounds. My own niece just turned 12-years-old today (as Caylee would have been 12-years-old in August) and it hurts my heart to think of everything Caylee would have accomplished had she been given the chance.

I will refrain from saying what I really wish on that piece of <self imposed modslip>.

R.I.P. Sweet Caylee.

Yeah. I refuse to watch it too. I refuse to do anything that may make anyone think that I want to see more of her.

IMO, they finally ran that interview with her because the world has pretty much gone crazy right now. We're probably more divided as a nation than we've been since the Civil War and crazy stuff is happening every day. They snuck her in through the back door like cowards.

I doubt very many people are focused on her right now, they're concerned with Health Insurance and how all these changes that are being made will directly affect them. Who (besides us who followed this case very closely) cares about an aging, unemployed babykiller who got away with murder 6 years ago? This is not her rise to stardom. All she did was rekindle some of the hatred people have towards her in passing. Aside from a couple of desperate people suffering from Hybristophilia, she is universally repugnant.

The only news about her that I'm interested in is an article stating that she's dead or in jail.

That was just awful. They went a block down the street from the courthouse to a bar with a big glass window. This right after Baez gave that stupid speech about how no one is cheering or happy because Caylee is still dead.

From what I remember, Nancy Grace had that picture of Mason flicking off the media up for pretty much the entire show. She used any excuse to flash it. I don't usually care for NG, but I did appreciate that.

Mason is a .

Yeah. I refuse to watch it too. I refuse to do anything that may make anyone think that I want to see more of her.

IMO, they finally ran that interview with her because the world has pretty much gone crazy right now. We're probably more divided as a nation than we've been since the Civil War and crazy stuff is happening every day. They snuck her in through the back door like cowards.

I doubt very many people are focused on her right now, they're concerned with Health Insurance and how all these changes that are being made will directly affect them. Who (besides us who followed this case very closely) cares about an aging, unemployed babykiller who got away with murder 6 years ago? This is not her rise to stardom. All she did was rekindle some of the hatred people have towards her.

The only news about her that I'm interested in is an article stating that she's dead or in jail.

Good point

No I don't think she is capable of feeling remorse and worst of all I think she enjoys the notoriety of what she has done.

The only person in this tragedy worth remembering is Caylee. I won't forget the video with the singing "you are my sunshine".

So this is where Perry's comment comes from. And I'm bothered that it says the Anthony's are haunted by Casey's trial, not by Caylee's death. But we know that Casey is still blaming George so I can't imagine they are on good terms...

This must be the 25k deal she made.

Cindy and George made their bed. Casey will probably continue to use, manipulate, slander and do things to hurt them for the rest of their lives. She's already destroyed George's reputation. They deserve it.

I doubt very many people are focused on her right now, they're concerned with Health Insurance and how all these changes that are being made will directly affect them. Who (besides us who followed this case very closely) cares about an aging, unemployed babykiller who got away with murder 6 years ago? This is not her rise to stardom. All she did was rekindle some of the hatred people have towards her in passing. Aside from a couple of desperate people suffering from Hybristophilia, she is universally repugnant.

^^^^
This. BBM but all of it. Thank you for stating that so eloquently, jkly.

Isn't that nice... that she "...sleeps well at night......" I wonder if the people on the jury sleep well at night.... they shouldn't

I will NEVER post again about her - she probably enjoys even negative publicity -

She was and still is a

Casey Anthony's Handwriting
cookie-12.png

casey.jpg

Lori Drew's Handwriting
1120072megan13.gif

Jerry Sandusky's Handwriting
JerrySpinelliLetter1_0.JPG

JerrySpinelliLetter2.JPG

What I see Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, and Jerry Sandusky's handwriting.

Casey Anthony
Bubblegum style, as all the fonts are the same size
Some inconsistent pressure
Some muddying
Angles to the left or straight
Use of print and cursive
Inconsistent spacing
Stingers in c's
Lower part of a's are angled

Lori Drew
Inconsistent pressure
Considerable muddying
Angles to the right
Some "f" and "g" look like numbers
Use of print and cursive
Inconsistent spacing
Slants all over the place, straight, upward, and downward
Stingers in c's
Lower part of a's are angled
The cursive l's look like cross between print and cursive
A dot above "i" is to the right of "i"

Jerry Sandusky
Consistent pressure
Considerable muddying, it is ubiquitous
Angles to the right
Use only cursive
Consistent spacing
Slants is mostly straight with some downward slant
Stingers in c's
The dot above "i" is to the right in a few of the i's

This suggests that they have more in common.

Did you catch the statement of how men were attracted to her "long, dark locks and petite frame, and often pay for her signature drinks...."

*GAG*

Long dark locks, lol. Yet any other time it would be most likely her long blond hair, LOL. What a conundrum about the hair thing. :giggle:

And the "signature drinks"?! I was like, what?! Wasn't it something like Jack Daniels and diet coke? Or some kind of beer? I don't remember specifics, but it's nothing I would ever consider even close to "signature", ya know, like a Gloria's Top Shelf Melt Down Margarita. Now that's a "signature" drink. :D The only thing "signature" about Casey Anthony is that she is known to have murdered her own child and disposed of her in a swamp like trash. I'd hate to have to come up with a "signature" drink that would describe a narcissistic child killer like her. I'm sure we could come up with a few, but I don't think we really want to give her that much credit. She's too hateful and disgusting for words.

attachment.php

FU Cheney.

There ya go, here he is showing his *advertiser censored*, his true colors. How totally unprofessional, and what a jerk. And he calls himself a lawyer.? He should be disbarred, IMO. Poor excuse for one, IMO. In the least, one should be professional, and in the least, be required to behave like a mature adult, which he obviously does not.

There ya go, here he is showing his *advertiser censored*, his true colors. How totally unprofessional, and what a jerk. And he calls himself a lawyer.? He should be disbarred, IMO. Poor excuse for one, IMO. In the least, one should be professional, and in the least, be required to behave like a mature adult, which he obviously does not.

Maybe you need to lower your expectations.

This is the message that I just sent to ID on their homepage:
Although ID channel has been one of my favorites, I regret to say that I will no longer be watching. The news that you are doing a 3-night mini-series about the murder of Caylee Anthony and her murderer, Casey Anthony, with her parents, George and Cindy, being featured was a huge disappointment to me. That family does not deserve the publicity that will be generated because of this program. I will now be a former watcher of the ID Channel.

(I hope they get Many, many more like this!!!)

I sent a similar message altho the words hideous hag, poisonous b**** and child killing monster did creep into my message despite my best intentions.

I love how this when asked about her daughter now..."She would be a bad *advertiser censored**s. WHAT?

I happen to listen the interview. Her voice is flippant in nature and comes off as very arrogant. She sounds matter of fact and cold, especially when she talks about Caylee. She does laugh at times. She plays victim and sees herself as a victim. She likes to blame everyone else but herself. She is always the victim. The crying looks fake. She tends to pause a lot, which suggests she is very dishonest. There is something really creepy about Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony is very likely an injustice collector. This is something I have not seen. She liked all the attention from George and Cindy Anthony. With Caylee in the picture, she was getting more attention than Casey. It is likely Casey was envious towards Caylee. I would not be surprised Casey Anthony complained a lot. Someone you cannot please.

Just looking at her, Casey Anthony is immature who never grows up and acts like a really batty child. She is most likely a narcissistic psychopath. I can say with confidence that she is very similar to Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Diane Downs, Betty Broderick, Pamela Smart, and Jerry Sandusky. I can also see Elliot Rodger, Andrew Cunanan, and Luka Magnotta in her as well.

Injustice Collectors
http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

Casey Anthony shows 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7.

Here are more with 20 characteristics
http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2009/11/25/are-they-injustice-collector

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors

1. Injustice collectors are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It's simple: They are always right.

2. Injustice collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3. Injustice collectors truly believe they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others seem incapable of holding themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4. Injustice collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combination of legislator, police, judge and jury to those they consider their subjects. They forever banish from their kingdom any subject they deem disloyal, and only grant clemency if there is sufficient (in their eyes) contrition.

5. Injustice collectors never worry about what is wrong with them as their "bad" list grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6. Injustice collectors are never troubled by the disparity between their rules for others and their own expectations of themselves. Injustice collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

7. Injustice collectors have an external orientation; the problem always exists in the world, outside of themselves, and in their view, the world would be an acceptable place if their rules and standards were followed at all times.

8. Injustice collectors do not have a capacity for remorse, empathy or guilt.

9. Injustice collectors scoff at the idea of therapy, therapists, self-help books, and other tools used by people who struggle to live with them.

10. The phrase "walking on eggshells" describes life with an injustice collector.

11. The IC (injustice Collector) will prey upon your weaknesses to frame all issues in their terms.

12. IC's will always cry foul when you are 'mean' to them and accuse you of being nasty when you are confronting them with their negative behavior.

13. They are titanically insecure and cannot trust anyone. All relationships they have, even with their own parents and children and trustless and must be reinforced by subordination over and over.

14. They can only strengthen relationships through imprisoning their mates and banning behaviors and other relationships. Friends and family are a huge threat to the IC.

15. They must repetitively revisit situations where you service them, give in to them and agree with them. They will over time shrink your world to a small plot of empty activities that only they like. They are terrified of travel, meeting new people, understanding new concepts and paroling you from any punishment they have previously 'convicted' you of.

16. They do not care about you at all, they care about aggrandizing themselves with you as an assistant producer.

17. They will occasionally do something for you, but if you are not completely brainwashed, it will be a negative experience for you in the end. Example is throwing you a birthday party. I guarantee you will not have fun at your own party.

18. They will force you to choose between them and other things you like or love. The more you choose them, the more they will make you choose them over and over. They do not understand the concept of loyalty at all.

19. Hypocrisy is their modus operandi for debating and arguing with you. Everything they say about you is true about them. (aka Projection) It makes it so you try to 'win' fights by getting them to agree with you, which they never can because their whole position is false.

20. Your life will disappear into their lives. Your hopes and dreams will fade, even in your own mind. You will eat what they want, you will watch what they want on TV, you will vacation where they want, or not at all.

She shows 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 19, and 20.

Some show all characteristics for injustice collector like Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Lori Drew, Gertrude Baniszewski, Eliza Baker, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Omar Mateen, Jim Jones, and Osama bin Laden.

I have never seen anyone suggest that Casey Anthony is an injustice collector. She is most likely one as she is also a psychopath.

I wonder if Casey Anthony ever crossed paths with Omar Mateen. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back