AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how the jury sleeps at night? Oh, and she got a new face. Anyone notice? Love those apple cheeks. Crime does pay, at least for her. Not one person paid the price for Caylee, not one. Makes me sick.

Give her a break. She needed something to balance out her gigantic teeth. She probably got tired of looking like a horse when she flashed that big, fake wannabe-toothpaste model smile.

She has to spend the money somewhere and it's not like she's going to use it to better herself in a significant way or go to college and get an actual degree. She can just lie about her level of education.

Or did you expect her to act like a real, grieving mother and donate some of that to a charity that helps abused and missing children?

She would rather buy a ford explorer and have people take pictures of her staring with feigned duck faced longing at Caylee's picture. She thinks it makes her look like a good person,

I wonder how the jury sleeps at night? Oh, and she got a new face. Anyone notice? Love those apple cheeks. Crime does pay, at least for her. Not one person paid the price for Caylee, not one. Makes me sick.

I saw her photo on FB, I noticed she's not wearing baby Caylee's ashes around her neck. I imagine that chain was getting to tight for her.

I saw her photo on FB, I noticed she's not wearing baby Caylee's ashes around her neck. I imagine that chain was getting to tight for her.

It was probably blocking her cleavage.

We have a laundry bag exactly like the one Caylee was stuffed into. Every single time I do laundry I am reminded this was that baby's grave-- at the hands of her mother. As a mom, it's made me cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a laundry bag exactly like the one Caylee was stuffed into. Every single time I do laundry I am reminded this was that baby's grave-- at the hands of her mother. As a mom, it's made me cry.

Yep! I was dragging my pop up hamper down my stairs this last weekend and had horrible memories of that particular hamper. It's like we've got ptsd. And she just smiles and sleeps well. Blech.

So I'm looking at the interview pic of her where the Caylee pic is on the dresser. Anyone else see she has an unmade bed, looks like clothes on the floor and more clothes hanging from a louvered door? Geez, get your ***** together girl!! Guess she's the same old' slob.

Hi all,
I was a member here a million years ago, followed this case and the Jonbenet case. As soon as I saw this on the MSN homepage, I knew I had to come here. I have two kids who were 4 and an infant at the time of Caylee's death and I just. Can't. Even. with this waste of space and air. If *anything* ever happened to one of my kids, I would never be the same or get over it, much less "sleep pretty good."
I can't claim to hate anyone. Except her.

She doesn't even know her daughters age.
Caylee would be 11 right now.
Creep.

Give her a break. She needed something to balance out her gigantic teeth. She probably got tired of looking like a horse when she flashed that big, fake wannabe-toothpaste model smile.

She has to spend the money somewhere and it's not like she's going to use it to better herself in a significant way or go to college and get an actual degree. She can just lie about her level of education.

Or did you expect her to act like a real, grieving mother and donate some of that to a charity that helps abused and missing children?

She would rather buy a ford explorer and have people take pictures of her staring with feigned duck faced longing at Caylee's picture. She thinks it makes her look like a good person,

I can't stop laughing!
You nailed it! :laughing:

Hi all,
I was a member here a million years ago, followed this case and the Jonbenet case. As soon as I saw this on the MSN homepage, I knew I had to come here. I have two kids who were 4 and an infant at the time of Caylee's death and I just. Can't. Even. with this waste of space and air. If *anything* ever happened to one of my kids, I would never be the same or get over it, much less "sleep pretty good."
I can't claim to hate anyone. Except her.

Welcome back!
The reason it would hurt you if it were your kids..... you have a heart and soul.
Kids dying with cancer every day and she still gets to breathe air? :tantrum:
It just shatters my heart. Monsters everywhere. And they even get to have cosmetic surgery.
Casey hun.... no matter how many surgeries you have or work done on your body.... it will never fix what you are truly lacking.
A heart and soul.

I know this is shallow and possibly weird but I want that mid century credenza and cabinet in the room behind her. And yeah I noticed the clothes on the floor. Can't even bother to pick up for nationally released photos? Ugh. I just hate her so much. With her fake cheeks and fake soul.

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?

So she talks to George even though she blames him? Yes, I'm sure that's why they don't mention Caylee's name, and I'm sure they don't know why (and they aren't) there would be emotions around a dead toddler (sarcasm).
Sorry Strawberry to be clear it's MY FAMILY who won't mention her name to me because they think I'm too emotional about it.

Someone mentioned she's had fillers in her cheeks, I think you're right. When I first saw her face I got the impression it was thinner, but now I see it's because the upper parts are just pudgier.

So here she is at such a young age having face work done, while having to live with and off of her lawyers and now this investigator. They disgust me almost as much as she does, birds of a feather flock together. How pathetic she is, what a pathetic life. She can't have a place of her own, she can't do anything on her own, she can't get employment on her own, she's totally dependent on them, she has to be "kept" and taken care of like a child.

Now as the killer of baby Caylee she actually has the audacity to go public. She was so selfish and envious of Caylee she wasn't about to sacrifice any of her life for her, but at the same time she was so resentful and hateful towards her mother she wasn't about to let her raise her either. She wasn't about to let Caylee live, I think she grew to hate her, and had for a while to work up to doing what she did. At times I had believed Caylee's death was caused by her drugging her so she could party, but now I believe she purposely killed her, thus the duct tape.

She's detestable, she even looks evil, especially in the top pic that she's posing for. All she needs is a red suit, a couple of pointy ears, a forked tail and a fiery pit.

I just can't get over her new story. So your dad snatches your baby from you and you go to your boyfriend to rent a movie and live as if you were happier than ever? Ok

She should call her lawyers and they can remind her that she authorized them to go with the story that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool and that Casey helped George cover it up.

She also spent a good portion of June 16 on the internet.
The Fool Proof Suffocation search which was done on the Mozilla Firefox browser that she used. The search that the State computer experts did not find BUT the Defense Teams computer experts did find before the case went to trial

After that search the next entry was MySpace. George did not have a MySpace account.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/2...ortedly-overlooked-search-for-fool-proof.html

Someone mentioned she's had fillers in her cheeks, I think you're right. When I first saw her face I got the impression it was thinner, but now I see it's because the upper parts are just pudgier.

So here she is at such a young age having face work done, while having to live with and off of her lawyers and now this investigator. They disgust me almost as much as she does, birds of a feather flock together. How pathetic she is, what a pathetic life. She can't have a place of her own, she can't do anything on her own, she can't get employment on her own, she's totally dependent on them, she has to be "kept" and taken care of like a child.

Now as the killer of baby Caylee she actually has the audacity to go public. She was so selfish and envious of Caylee she wasn't about to sacrifice any of her life for her, but at the same time she was so resentful and hateful towards her mother she wasn't about to let her raise her either. She wasn't about to let Caylee live, I think she grew to hate her, and had for a while to work up to doing what she did. At times I had believed Caylee's death was caused by her drugging her so she could party, but now I believe she purposely killed her, thus the duct tape.

She's detestable, she even looks evil, especially in the top pic that she's posing for. All she needs is a red suit, a couple of pointy ears, a forked tail and a fiery pit.
The old saying
"If I can't have her no one will" comes to mind..... except she didn't WANT Caylee and she didn't WANT Caylee to be loved by anyone either.
I hate that waste of space.

Don't remember if his testimony changed at trial but he always said he was watching the Food Network and Casey came out with Caylee as if she were going to work, and he said goodbye to them. The clothes he described did not match what Caylee was found in but who knows what happened after Casey left...

My opinion has always been that she killed Caylee inside the home that evening before her date and at some later date Caylee was put in her car. I do wish they would have let cadavar dogs into the home. It's hard to believe that she still blames her father when you can clearly tell he loved that baby.

She says Caylee would be a bada$$. And she says Caylee would like rock music or something. How on earth would she know? I remember Casey saying in her jailhouse letters that she likes rock music. I guess this means Caylee would have grown up to like it too?! What a moronic thing to say. She still sees Caylee as an extension of herself. Caylee was and would be the polar opposite of KC when it comes to goodness and beauty--that beautiful child had so much consideration for her great grandfather when she visited him with Cindy. I have yet to see a single act of consideration or a shred of intelligence from KC. She's a dumb (and pretending to read poetry only makes her appear even dumber and more uneducated) murderess who can't even pretend to be normal.

P.S. I'm almost morbidly interested in how she is incapable of saying what would be considered normal and appropriate. Is she incapable of it? How hard is it to say that she misses her daughter, that she'll never be the same again, that she does NOT sleep well, that she is sorry for the pain she has caused everyone, that she did lie to the cops and she shouldn't have etc. I consider myself to be a decent person so it really is puzzling to me that she is incapable of even pretending to be decent. Every word that comes out of her mouth reeks of arrogance and darkness.

My opinion has always been that she killed Caylee inside the home that evening before her date and at some later date Caylee was put in her car. I do wish they would have let cadavar dogs into the home. It's hard to believe that she still blames her father when you can clearly tell he loved that baby.

Never in a million years will I ever believe George did anything nasty like the liar claims. However, hypothetically speaking, if any such thing had happened then it would mean Casey caused the reckless endangerment of Caylee by allowing her to live with her abusive grandfather. KC would still be guilty of putting Caylee in harm's way. Whichever way she tries to spin things she still comes across as guilty because she IS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back