AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I'm looking at the interview pic of her where the Caylee pic is on the dresser. Anyone else see she has an unmade bed, looks like clothes on the floor and more clothes hanging from a louvered door? Geez, get your ***** together girl!! Guess she's the same old' slob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!! I was thinking Cindy would have a fit!!

Sorry Strawberry to be clear it's MY FAMILY who won't mention her name to me because they think I'm too emotional about it.

Oh!! That makes more sense lol

Someone needs to corner Baez outside the Hernandez trial and ask about the changes story.wheres Kathy Belich when you need her?

Thought I'd read all your comments before watching the videos or reading any articles. I believe I will NOT be doing either! It would just make me mad all over again.... All your posts have been spot on and great - so thanks for convincing NOT to look or read! LOL!

Dogface said:
Do any of y'all ever think there will ever be a day that she feels remorse? Are people like her ever capable of having that paradigm shift?

:no: Not a chance!

PostiveLight - you're making me :laughcry: at most of your sarcastic posts here!

Casey Anthony - what a waste, a HUGE waste!

Never in a million years will I ever believe George did anything nasty like the liar claims. However, hypothetically speaking, if any such thing had happened then it would mean Casey caused the reckless endangerment of Caylee by allowing her to live with her abusive grandfather. KC would still be guilty of putting Caylee in harm's way. Whichever way she tries to spin things she still comes across as guilty because she IS.

I don't believe it either, just as I never believed he played any role in Caylees death, as in the drowning lie. I knew better when I watched George's police interview. He said something like he knew the difference in the smell of spoiled pizza and garbage, and a dead body, something like that. If he had anything to do with it he would have been trying to deny the dead body smell from the beginning.

Baez, Mason, et al, should be eternally hanging their heads in shame for fabricating this dishonest, deceitful, elaborate hoax of just to confuse the jury and get their narcissistic psychopath off, leaving her the right to freely walk among us. Karma, please hurry.

Got a mirror Mason? Here ya go, back at ya.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=112256&d=1488946547
imagejpeg

Here's an article YESorNO posted over at the Sidebar -

Casey Anthony’s Dad Reacts to Her New Interview About Murder Acquittal: My ‘Heart Hurts Even More Now’

"Casey Anthony‘s parents say they are “hurt” by a new interview she gave this week, nearly six years after she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
In a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday, via their attorney, Cindy and George Anthony said their daughter was dragging them back to a tragic period in their lives from which they had tried to “move forward” — particularly George.

“After years of silence, Casey Anthony has decided to complete an interview and has once again pointed to George Anthony, her father, as a suspect in the disappearance and death of his granddaughter, Caylee,” Casey’s parents said in their statement.

“George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions, is once again forced to relive the hints, rumors, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony,” the statement continued. “He has specifically stated that ‘his heart hurts even more now.’ ”...

While the Anthony family briefly reconciled after her acquittal, the relationship soon fractured again. According to several sources, Casey has not spoken to her family in more than a year..."

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthon...view-reaction/

She passed "horrible" about a decade ago...I can't even begin to think of words bad enough in any human language that begin to describe what she is. :maddening:

She is a sociopath. She has to guess how she's supposed to feel. She thinks she should not sleep well at night if she were not guilty, but doesn't get that anyone who lost a child would not sleep well at night in general. Especially a small child who died and you have "no idea how". Please

I love how this when asked about her daughter now..."She would be a bad *advertiser censored**s. WHAT?

She says Caylee would be a bada$$. And she says Caylee would like rock music or something. How on earth would she know? I remember Casey saying in her jailhouse letters that she likes rock music. I guess this means Caylee would have grown up to like it too?! What a moronic thing to say. She still sees Caylee as an extension of herself. Caylee was and would be the polar opposite of KC when it comes to goodness and beauty--that beautiful child had so much consideration for her great grandfather when she visited him with Cindy. I have yet to see a single act of consideration or a shred of intelligence from KC. She's a dumb (and pretending to read poetry only makes her appear even dumber and more uneducated) murderess who can't even pretend to be normal.

P.S. I'm almost morbidly interested in how she is incapable of saying what would be considered normal and appropriate. Is she incapable of it? How hard is it to say that she misses her daughter, that she'll never be the same again, that she does NOT sleep well, that she is sorry for the pain she has caused everyone, that she did lie to the cops and she shouldn't have etc. I consider myself to be a decent person so it really is puzzling to me that she is incapable of even pretending to be decent. Every word that comes out of her mouth reeks of arrogance and darkness.

Exactly this.^^^^

Hey Casey,
1) Get better at lying. I actually think you've gotten worse at it since back in 2008 when you were lying about having a job, nanny, where Caylee was, and who all of your made-up friends were.
2). Get better at learning what normal people (non-psychopaths) would feel about their child's death. Squeeze out some fake tears like you did at the trial and talk about how sad you are still and how it haunts you at night that you "don't know" what Caylee's last moments were like (I mean, you obviously do know and aren't troubled by them, but just pretend you don't and that you are troubled).
3) If someone asks what Caylee would be like now just lament the fact that you'll never know because she was taken too soon. Maybe stay away from cursing while talking about your deceased baby.
4) Learn your daughter's birth year so you know she'd actually be 11 right now, not 12.
5) Don't speak in such weird sentence structures and phrases. It draws attention to the fact that something is really off with you and also comes off as disingenuous (which it is).
6) You've had over eight years to get your story straight. Pick one, learn it, and stick with it. The drowning theory worked with at least some people (jurors), so that's your best bet (obviously people with brains won't believe it, but it was proven that some idiots will).
7) Pick the dirty clothes up off your floor before letting an AP reporter/camera person in your room.
8) Scratch all of that. Since you're incapable of mimicking a normal human being, just stay out of the press and public eye.

Also, my impression from this interview is that she's miserable. She hates that people hate her. She hates that she didn't get a quarter-million dollar book deal as soon as she walked out of the slammer. She hates that nice, cute, middle-class guys her age like her old beaus Jesse, Ricardo, & Tony want nothing to do with her baby-killer behind. She hates that her parents got a huge pay-out from Dr. Phil and she didn't. She hates that she isn't as young and cute as she used to be (whether this is the result of aging or cosmetic work, who knows...but it doesn't look good. (I'll even begrudgingly admit the Casey who was first arrested in summer 2008 was a cute enough girl, particularly with the short hair cut. But she certainly doesn't look like that anymore and she knows it. She also knows she isn't getting any younger and that in society, when women age, they in general lose "value" based on lack of youth and youthful appearance.)

BUT most of all....

She hates that most of the world has forgotten about her.

She hates that even to this day, people care about Caylee more than her.

Despite her protests, Casey is miserable. I don't mean she feels remorse. She doesn't. But she hates that she's a pariah and not a star. She hates that she cannot control what people think and believe. She hates that we still care about Caylee.

I have no sympathy for anyone who has not done right by baby Caylee, she is the one and only victim. I also have never believed GA would ever hurt baby Caylee, I believe he is just a very weak man.

AP Exclusive: For 1st time, Casey Anthony speaks about case. TUESDAY MARCH 7, 2017

https://apnews.com/c36cea8e48364edeba200e6e666997a6

But discussing Caylee's last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," she said.

Her responses were at turns revealing, bizarre and often contradictory, and they ultimately raised more questions than answers about the case that has captivated the nation.

Thanks, Intermezzo, for the preview. I've read enough now to know that I don't need to see it or read about it at length. It will only fan the flames.

i didn't realise the interview was recorded.
I first heard about little caylee when i was travelling route 66 in september 08. when i returned home i kind of forgot about her because it wasn't reported here in the UK.
one day caylee just popped into my head and i had to find out if she was ever found.
I could remeber a lady on TV talking about TOT MOM and WHERE IS CAYLEE. so this is what i searched for and i found out she had been murdered and about all the lies this woman had told, i was heartbroken for caylee.
i had so much to catch up on and then watched the trial, couldnt believe this evil woman was found not guilty

"The last time I saw her, I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, that is what was told to me." WTF? When was that and who told you this and why did you only believe she was alive - couldn't you tell? "Going to be OK" tells us all that she wasn't OK at the time.

She is such a pathetic waste of time.

I caught this statement, too ... and made me wonder just when was the LAST TIME she saw her daughter, and why did she need reassurance she would be OK?

Just catching up here and still a page behind.

Investigation Discovery, 3-part special, 10 p.m. April 9, 10 and 11. Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery” about her trial and the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey’s parents are featured. They offer “a unique look into the inner-working of the Anthony family and how the trial of Casey still haunts them today,” the channel said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...hony-three-night-tv-event-20170307-story.html

ETA [oops, apologies ... I see this was already posted several times] I most likely will watch, though .... my morbid curiosity sometimes need reinforcing why I detest someone so much.

I don't want to waste one more second hating her, or looking at her. I didn't read the or listen to the interview, just what was here. I can't. I spent so much time here and on the internet and I went to Orlando to search for Caylee and spent hours crying after she got off. She has no SOUL, like the evil I see every day where I work. You can't fix it, or explain it, you can only shield yourself from it. I hope that helps some. Caylee didn't get justice, but I guess God has that covered in His Own Way. I still feel bad for Caylee, she was a cute, delightful little girl that deserved so much more. But she touched all of our hearts here, so she had a lot of love from a lot of people that never knew her. Sorry for the rant, I won't read about her again, ever. Oh, unless she dies, I will read then.

Turns out Baez hired a woman to help in jury selection. It was her job to zoom in on those she thought were dummies. The best they hoped for was a hung jury. Get the pucture? The rest is history. Disgraceful.

Casey Anthony’s Dad Reacts to Her New Interview About Murder Acquittal: My ‘Heart Hurts Even More Now’

"Casey Anthony‘s parents say they are “hurt” by a new interview she gave this week, nearly six years after she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
In a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday, via their attorney, Cindy and George Anthony said their daughter was dragging them back to a tragic period in their lives from which they had tried to “move forward” — particularly George.

“After years of silence, Casey Anthony has decided to complete an interview and has once again pointed to George Anthony, her father, as a suspect in the disappearance and death of his granddaughter, Caylee,” Casey’s parents said in their statement.

“George, who has continued to try and move forward from this tragedy and who was vindicated on multiple occasions, is once again forced to relive the hints, rumors, lies and allegations that are being made by Casey Anthony,” the statement continued. “He has specifically stated that ‘his heart hurts even more now.’ ”...

While the Anthony family briefly reconciled after her acquittal, the relationship soon fractured again. According to several sources, Casey has not spoken to her family in more than a year..."

How can her parents reconcile with that baby killer. They should do themselves a favor and cut her out like cancer.

Thought I'd read all your comments before watching the videos or reading any articles. I believe I will NOT be doing either! It would just make me mad all over again.... All your posts have been spot on and great - so thanks for convincing NOT to look or read! LOL!

:no: Not a chance!

PostiveLight - you're making me :laughcry: at most of your sarcastic posts here!

Casey Anthony - what a waste, a HUGE waste!
I'm happy to be of service!
:laughing:Now if anyone has a plane to go skydiving out of I will gladly be in the back waiting for "our turn" to jump. :crazy:
I also agree with y'all she will NEVER feel remorse. She's not capable of it. You must have a soul for that to occur IMHO.

Turns out Baez hired a woman to help in jury selection. It was her job to zoom in on those she thought were dummies. The best they hoped for was a hung jury. Get the pucture? The rest is history. Disgraceful.
I'd love to see the jurors faces while live on tv and being told that they were picked because they looked dumb.
I guess it worked though.
I seriously hate her. and I have a very short hate list. It consists of 2 people at this time. :notgood:

I have spoken to a few Florida locals about the case since we moved down here 10 years ago and they all believe Casey did it in order to maintain her partygoing lifestyle. Obviously having a child interferes with that sort of lifestyle.

The only point I want to make here is (and I have quoted this elsewhere on the Internet):

People without kids do not necessarily not have kids in order to have a certain "lifestyle." Far from it.

In the case of my husband and myself, we are basically homebodies, pay taxes, vote, are not partygoers at all.

Thank you :)

Casey is deluded if she thinks ANYONE would believe she'd take the rap and sit in a jail IF her dad did it. She killed her baby because she couldn't find a babysitter...face it Casey, you aren't the sacrificing type.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back