April 29 weekend of Sleuthiness

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. But the SA was sent 3 months previous to the murder? He is going to be enraged 3 mos later and kill then? Makes no sense.
2. Yes, I give you that somewhat. That is concerning. I hopped off the fence to the guilty side when I heard that. BUT, big BUT, I hopped back on when the computer tampering stuff came up. I don't have an opinion right now regarding Google because I don't understand it.
3. There is NO evidence or testimony the FXO router "disappeared" 7/12. What the heck are you talking about?

1- Sorry, makes sense to me.

3- Guess you missed the Chris Fry voir dire Friday:waitasec:

I have been a BDI person for all of this trial. I must admit a few days last week I had to be honest and began to think the defense was giving me some reasonable doubt. After a weekend of pondering everything I am back to NO reasonable doubt for me. I have had to think back over the CE and that cements my opinion that BDI. Here are some of my reasons.
A. Brad says Nancy told him about the stain on her dress and he said he observed it was damp. Not one other person at the party saw or heard this.

B. Brad says he fell asleep in bed with the girls right after 9 and did not get up again till the crying of Katie. Brad's computer shows he was online at 10PM.

C In his first statement to police Brad says when Katie started crying he lay there with her crying for 15 minutes and then got up and Nancy was out in the hall and had been awakened by Katie and Nancy took her from Brad and went downstairs and Brad followed.

D. Another time Brad said he got up after Katie was crying and went downstairs and turned on TV. He then says about 15 minutes later Nancy came downstairs.
E. Brad claims together they tag teamed taking care of Katie and doing laundry. IMHO if I had gotten home from a party and did not get to sleep till about 1AM and my husband was up with a crying baby at 4AM and I was in hate mode with him I would go back to bed. If laundry has been piling up again IMHO beginning a laundry project at 4:30 AM seems odd.

F. Brad ignores phone calls from police while out with the girls "searching" for Nancy. IMHO if I was desperate for info about a missing person I would not ignore phone calls.

G. Brad asks David Fetterolf how to check a time when someone calls you on your cell phone. IMHO Give me a break... I am a very technical challenged person but even i know how to press the green button and check my phone log!!!!

H. Brad tells Detectives a friend had just shown him how to check a time someone called him on his cell phone. Again Give me a break!!!

I The garage info is huge for me. The exterminator having seen it and claiming no car could fit when he was there and anyone asked knew the condition of the garage, and never was there a time a car could have fit in that garage. Yet July 12th a car could fit. When Detective Young was on protective duty for Brad and girls and Brad comes home with groceries Brad pulls into the garage. Bella gets out of the car first and goes to front door of house clearly this family has no routine of using the garage.

To be continued.....

1. But the SA was sent 3 months previous to the murder? He is going to be enraged 3 mos later and kill then? Makes no sense.
2. Yes, I give you that somewhat. That is concerning. I hopped off the fence to the guilty side when I heard that. BUT, big BUT, I hopped back on when the computer tampering stuff came up. I don't have an opinion right now regarding Google because I don't understand it.
3. There is NO evidence or testimony the FXO router "disappeared" 7/12. What the heck are you talking about?

And the "google search" wasn't even discovered until 2/2011. That in itself has made me suspicious of it. Add the tampering and I think you can eliminate it altogether.

Why then did she not mention the painting plans to any of her friends at the party the night before, the party to which JA was not invited? But that she, NC, did mention to RL about her plans to go jogging in the morning and other plans with JA about the pool in the afternoon were told to other friends? Why also did JA call NC when she knew NC was at a party from BA's cell phone to ask NC to come over to drink with her? Now on calling from BA's cell phone instead of her own when she had just recently suspected NC of being involved with her husband, BA, and got extremely upset, are you so sure that it was not intentional to see how NC may answer the call? I mean NC may have answered it by whispering sweet nothings if she saw his number on the cell phone and thought it was him. I think JA did called her intentionally on BAs cell phone for reaction.

Where did the story about JA getting upset about seeing a BA call on NC's phone come from? Is it testimony or just board conversation? I've seen it come up, esp recently, but is it true?

And while he was driving all over Lochmere looking for her, a place where he knows all sorts of people, in broad daylight nonetheless - nobody saw him.

My "he" was a random person - not JP.

1. True, but that proves nothing.
2. That evidence is in question.
3. There has been no evidence on this point yet, so I think you are jumping the gun.

1- motive
2- depends on your perspective...I think it is 100% legit
3- Patience please

Sorry, I don't understand you point?
How--- strangulation in the home. Great which room????
Why--- Nancy was leaving him w/ the girls and demanding a very handsome check every month.
Yes, she demanded that in April, and he waited 3 1/2 months to kill her????

If BC killed NC in the weeks following the SA, then yes, it would go directly to motive. But over 3 months later is a stretch. What efforts did NC make, to move out, with the help of her attorney for those 3 1/2 months???

Answer, Nothing. She did nothing to end the awful marriage, why not????

If NC handing BC his butt, via the SA, is motive for Murder, then why did NC do nothing else to to facilitate and move forward on the divorce????

My understanding of what Rosemary saw was a jogger, running past her, and she saw her for literally one second. IIRC, in the early stages of the trial she was said to have had a discussion with the jogger. That *discussion* turned out to be a simple 'Hi' as the jogger passed her. Oh yeah, and while this all happened, Rosemary I believe testified she was attemping to untangle her 100 pound dogs leash or some such activity. If I've not remembered correctly perhaps someone can correct me. Again IIRC, after playing a bit of phone tag, someone did take Rosemary's statement by phone. At least this is my memory of her testimony.

I believe that is not correct. From what I remember, she testified that she had just finished untangling her dog. Then the jogger passed her and said hello. So she would have had more than one second to view the jogger.

And the "google search" wasn't even discovered until 2/2011. That in itself has made me suspicious of it. Add the tampering and I think you can eliminate it altogether.
In saying "tampering", I assume that you mean intentional tampering with evidence in an attempt to affect the outcome of the court proceedings. Given that definition, which specific evidence are you referring to as having been tampered with?

Yes, she demanded that in April, and he waited 3 1/2 months to kill her????

If BC killed NC in the weeks following the SA, then yes, it would go directing to motive. But over 3 months later is a stretch. What efforts did NC make, to move out, with the help her attorney for those 3 1/2 months???

Answer, Nothing. She did nothing to end the awful marriage, why not????

If NC handing BC his butt, via the SA, is motive for Murder, then why did NC do nothing else to to facilitate and move forward on the divorce????

According to Daniels..."pent up rage"
Makes sense to me.

1- Sorry, makes sense to me.

Yes, I did miss Friday, but read the board so was up to date. This has not been introduced yet into evidence; as such, the jury has not heard that. Furthermore, the defense will have a chance to rebut (if they can). If not, and CF can prove it, I will reconsider.

Since you are responding to the posters comment that there is no testimony or evidence that a router disappeared from the Cooper residence on 7/12, Chris Frye has never indicated that he has personal knowledge, or can testify that someone removed a router from the home on 7/12. Why do you think otherwise?

Im sorry to ask but I did miss the ME's testimony, Dr. Butts I think..Does anybody recall what the stomach contents were?? All I can recall from postings are dark fluid, and piece of onion...Was the stomoch contents analysed?..IF there was still red wine in her stomach...then I would have to assume she drank that within a few hours of her death....Yikes, She leaves the party 1230ish..and still has alcohol in her stomach?..

I guess I missed the details, so IF someone could kindly point me to the link or somewhere I can actually hear the testimony I would be eternally grateful:innocent:

According to Daniels..."pent up rage"
Makes sense to me.

Pent up rage. OK. So when he refused to sign the the SA in April, he was "happy" about it???? Then got mad later.......

Or was he mad about in April, then got madder about it 3 1/2 months later. Maybe it was "premeditated rage". He was not mad in April when he saw the document, but planned to be mad enough later to kill in July........

Sorry but none of that makes any sense to me but maybe I'm not smart enough.

What kind of mass perjury (other than the proven perjury he has already committed) would have to be involved for JP to be a possible culprit?

As per consequences...he already laid out in his recorded interviews with CPD that he lied about his affair with NC because his first priority was his family and livelihood. So you don't think he would lie about something a little more significant than that?

What *affair*? A possible 20 minute make out session that neither could remember what happened in does not an 'affair' make IMO.

Since you are responding to the posters comment that there is no testimony or evidence that a router disappeared from the Cooper residence on 7/12, Chris Frye has never indicated that he has personal knowledge, or can testify that someone removed a router from the home on 7/12. Why do you think otherwise?
Kurtz stated there was no such router recovered from the home.
Simple deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member