GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Link, please....??! Sorry, but this is how rumors get started, rumors which are frequently disparaging to victims, or their families... can we just focus on what we know? JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2877390&postcount=258

It was mentioned earlier in this thread "ambiguous sexual orientation" which i took to mean we are unaware of any romatic life.

The recent poster simply stated that they thought perhaps the term "ambiguous" meant she was bi-sexual and this perhaps was feeding into the female attacker angle.

I do not think it was in anyway meant to be hurtful.

IMHO

This horrible crime has really touched and moved me. I had never heard of Anne Pressly before her attack and death, but it really hits home for personal reasons. I have spent a lot of time thinking about it.

Much of the wording from Findthem appears on various "reports" I came across on white power web sites. Whether any of it is true or not, I do not know. But a lot of it is verbatim. Personally I do not believe all of those statements as they are presented.

Sadly, it appears Ms. Pressly was sexually assaulted. There is/was an interview segment with John (America's Most Wanted) Walsh on the MyFoxLA news web site a week or two back. He clearly stated she had been assaulted, and when the news anchors asked him about that detail, he restated it. The written text accompanying the video said that Walsh's statements did not match the "official" story of events. The video is not on the Fox LA web site now. You can find references to it on some web sites, but any link to the Fox site is now dead. There might be a copy on Youtube or something. Sad. But that would help explain some of the DNA evidence mentioned in various reports. In the back of my mind I had a sick feeling about that before I had seen the interview. This whole thing disturbs me very much and in very personal ways.

Sadly, it appears Ms. Pressly was sexually assaulted. There is/was an interview segment with John (America's Most Wanted) Walsh on the MyFoxLA news web site a week or two back. He clearly stated she had been assaulted, and when the news anchors asked him about that detail, he restated it. The written text accompanying the video said that Walsh's statements did not match the "official" story of events. The video is not on the Fox LA web site now. You can find references to it on some web sites, but any link to the Fox site is now dead. There might be a copy on Youtube or something. Sad. But that would help explain some of the DNA evidence mentioned in various reports. In the back of my mind I had a sick feeling about that before I had seen the interview. This whole thing disturbs me very much and in very personal ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1bDkWRNrg

It wasn't meant to be hurtful at all, and I am actually surprised that anyone would take it that way.

i took it as being unknown/unimportant. the wording (not your fault) isnt the best.

Yes there was at least 1 other one mentioned in this thread. A young gril (who survived) not too far away. 150 miles maybe. I'd have to go back and look.

What about the Nona Dirksmeyer Murder? Wasn't she found inside her home?
Do you know how far away they lived from each other.

tia

It wasn't meant to be hurtful at all, and I am actually surprised that anyone would take it that way.

From what we know of her family, there is no question in my mind that they would be hurt by this suggestion. Just saying. JMO

i took it as being unknown/unimportant. the wording (not your fault) isnt the best.

Again, what is important, it seems, is how the victim's family might feel about the rumors. Yes it is profoundly disturbing to me also, the stuff of nightmares. I'm sorry this awful story has struck such a personal cord w you.
JMO

I was talking to a friend who works in a local hospital today. She said they got the DNA from blood/skin under Anne's nails. She also confirmed the rumor about it being two black males. Again, I can't say that this is 100% true, but it seems to be the general consensus around here. Just some info...

Don't know if this is mentioned yet since I have only read part of the latest posts but what about Nona Dirksmeyer who was killed around this time 2 years or so ago? It was in her apartment I think at Russelville, Arkansas. Her finance was tried but was found to be innocent. This is still unsolved. Nona was a beauty queen in Arkansas much like Anne was a high profile beauty. Just a thought.

I was talking to a friend who works in a local hospital today. She said they got the DNA from blood/skin under Anne's nails. She also confirmed the rumor about it being two black males. Again, I can't say that this is 100% true, but it seems to be the general consensus around here. Just some info...

I live here too. I heard all that you have stated except the part about a tie in to the fair. My sources are good. I just didn't want to post it. Everything you had in your long post is what I've heard. And I'll add that I was told by someone who works in the criminal court here that a claw hammer was used. My sources....one close to the family and the other who works at the criminal court both said she was stabbed and raped and there was cutting.

Don't know if this is mentioned yet since I have only read part of the latest posts but what about Nona Dirksmeyer who was killed around this time 2 years or so ago? It was in her apartment I think at Russelville, Arkansas. Her finance was tried but was found to be innocent. This is still unsolved. Nona was a beauty queen in Arkansas much like Anne was a high profile beauty. Just a thought.

In August there was an arrest in that case. (NOT the Boyfriend)

Again, what is important, it seems, is how the victim's family might feel about the rumors. Yes it is profoundly disturbing to me also, the stuff of nightmares. I'm sorry this awful story has struck such a personal cord w you.
JMO

I didn't make the initial post. I said I thought (in the context provided) that it meant sexual orientation was not important/relevant to the broader context. Just in the same way it wouldn't matter if she combed her hair from right to left or left to right. Not that it wasn't important personally or to family, etc.

It is disturbing. I have had a personal experience somewhat similar. So, at least for me, I feel as if I were a relative or close friend, even though I am not.

To our folks in LR - is it true there was a Carnival in town during the time of the attack?

I would be curious to know what Carnival it was and to see if perhaps there are any other unsolved crimes in the other towns they visited shortly before or after the time of Anne's attack.

To our folks in LR - is it true there was a Carnival in town during the time of the attack?

I would be curious to know what Carnival it was and to see if perhaps there are any other unsolved crimes in the other towns they visited shortly before or after the time of Anne's attack.

The Arkansas State Fair was here...I don't know what company did it. It's held in Little Rock.

Somehow the carnival story sounds cliched. Like the movie "House of Frankenstein" with the carnival roaming the country side . Could be a coincidence if a fair was in town. But to me the case seems more planned than you would expect from a travelling carnival killer. I think she was somehow targeted. And the attack's savagery seems more in line wiht something "personal" than just a random crime or burglary.

I can say that from personal experience. When people somehow have a fixation, they can go ape.

This story is so sad it makes me physically ill. I really do care a lot.

yeah I agree the carnival thing is what bad movies are made of, however it was mentioned early on that this was mentioned at some point by a local as being a "rumor"

now granted it's a rumor - but I have nothing better to do but run it through the ole' gogglemeister and see what comes up. :)

at one point will this case get it's own forum? seems like we have topics that might be able to go in their own thread.

I'm having a hard time falling for the "two black guys" or a "carnie" theory. Sounds more like stereotyping. I'll happily eat my words if they just figure the crime out. The scene just seems very personal, or the work of some type of SK (can never rule those psychos out).

I think it is odd Anne doesn't seem to have had any romances, at least any LE or the family will talk about, she was such a beautiful girl. However, she could be the type that was too busy to bother.

Maybe she was just very career oriented and had put romance on the back burner for awhile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back