GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree w/this I had been wondering the same thing. Maybe she asked her mother not to stay over because she was expecting company? If it were someone she worked with, maybe they were needing to keep it hush hush since they worked together, or maybe he was the one obsessed with her? If he were married all the more reason for both of them not to say anything to anyone. I think she knew her killer and I think her dogs knew him too. Most dogs will not leave there humans if they sense danger especially if it were from a stranger. I think whoever killed her was there all night and she knew them and trusted them, they let her dogs out and then attacked her, probably turned the light on when the newspaper was thrown at the door.
Of course this is all speculation and theory.
I wish LE would relaease more details unless they have a POI and don't want to scare him off, especially if he works in the media.

I don't think there is anything in Anne's history or in her character to suggest she was sleeping with a married man. And I also doubt that her attacker stayed there "all night." JMO

I think there could be something to this, but not at all indicative of the mother's guilt. I wonder whether she or her mother may have mentioned anything out loud about the new early morning schedule and that the mother would not be staying there that particular night. Ann's mother said that she was in town to attend a P.A.W.S fundraiser with her and also for the premiere of "W". Plus, there was the birthday/dinner party. I'm just thinking what if someone at any of those events, even a stalker that Anne may not have been aware of, overheard that she'd be alone that night. Hopefully, there is some kind of guest list that they can go through to question people (anyone) who were at any or all of those locations too.

Yes, it's the lack of info that makes it difficult. Anne was an only child. I don't know about her biological father. I have never heard any mention of the bio father, in fact, most news sources call the stepfather, "father."

Things were different this time, if I understood her mother correctly, because Anne had just recently started the morning show and she needed to sleep. Maybe if mom stayed over they would be apt to sit up and talk. It may be the first time her mother had been to Little Rock since she started the early morning shift.

I have not talked to anybody around here (Little Rock) who believes this was a random robbery. It's unnerving to live in this town and know that this person is out there and could strike again.

Even if they did have a suspect, they would need to interview these guys to find out if they noticed anything.

Exactly, colette. The construction workers should be interviewed as witnesses, not just as POIs. As the contractor said, his employees work during hrs when they may have noticed something..for example, a person repeatedly driving by Anne's house recently...anything...that other neighbors may have missed. Also, the fact that two other homes near Anne are unoccupied (i.e. less potential witnesses) makes any information the construction workers have even more valuable.

It was a birthday party and her mother was with her.

Hi gooniequeen, I like your hat. Her mom actually wasn't at the surprise birthday party for Anne's co-worker. After the birthday party, Anne went to visit her mom at her mother's friend's house where she was staying and then went home from there. That was the last time her mother saw her before the attack. They estimated it was 8:30 or 9 when she was visiting there. She mentions this in the Today show interview with Matt Lauer and also possibly the GVS interview.

I see no bruises on any of the photos with Robin Roberts. i have noticed anne has some freckles here and there but nothing that looked suspicious to me.

I see no bruises on any of the photos with Robin Roberts. i have noticed anne has some freckles here and there but nothing that looked suspicious to me.

Good Morning~
I could not see any brusises either.

Hello Carla Lashelle! Hope your day is a great one. :)

Good Morning~

Hello Carla Lashelle! Hope your day is a great one. :)

Ask me after I start my second pot of coffee! It got cold here brrrrr thank god I bought some Uggs Sunday!!

The Medical examiner would examine for bruises during the autopsy. And would be able to tell if things were a couple weeks old, due to her attack that Sunday/Monday, etc.

... I wish LE would release some info. on the car that had to have been seen in the video. Surely they know if it was a car, SUV etc................

What is odd/frustrating/confusing 2 me is that initially it was said this gas station had a super surveillence system. The owner (?) said he was sure their video would pinpoint the suspect in great detail, etc. Then LE said, basically, the film was not of any great use and the subject just sort of dropped. Well that is like night and day statements.

Here in florida if you use a debit card or credit card you have to use some sort of pin number or zip code, and many places have you pay inside even with cards because of either card theft/fraud, or drive offs.

What is odd/frustrating/confusing 2 me is that initially it was said this gas station had a super surveillence system. The owner (?) said he was sure their video would pinpoint the suspect in great detail, etc. Then LE said, basically, the film was not of any great use and the subject just sort of dropped. Well that is like night and day statements.

Here in florida if you use a debit card or credit card you have to use some sort of pin number or zip code, and many places have you pay inside even with cards because of either card theft/fraud, or drive offs.

I believe they may have gotten some useful information but aren't ready to make it public. Here where I live, you are sometimes asked for identification when using a credit card or debit card inside a store. But we have a ton of pay at the pump gas stations that can be used even when the store is closed.

Kelly, You may have done this already, since you posted this on October 28th. But, I really think that would a great tip to send into police. You never know, the guy could have crossed state lines and went to Arkansas to get away from suspicion that was on him in New Mexico.

I know..I think about this everyday...I have to drive by the girl's house...it's really sad....I did send in a tip to the Little Rock police...so at least they are aware of it....you never know....

I have thought that the lack of info. about the vehicle was strange. Surely LE could at least release the type of car, truck, car, SUV, old, new etc........ Because they have not released any details makes me hope that LE has an idea who did this and they are actively watching him. Maybe they are not releasing info. on the vehicle because they do not want to "spook" him. I would also not be suprised if the car that was taken to the gas station is not the perps. but maybe a family member or girlfriends, etc..... Has there been any "new news" or at least speculation from the locals?

No news can either be good in that they are working hard on suspects, building a case, etc. Or it can mean they are stumped and fishing around waiting for something to fall into their lap.

I would like to assume that LE knows more than they have let out, and their aparent lack of general action means they are working more on something specific. I do understand the need for security, privacy, etc. But i get distressed none the less with the aparent lack of action.

it probably doesnt help that i watch tv shows like first 48 where they track the SOB down in 48 hours... i suppose that within reason, there is no need to "hurry" if rushing something would blow their case, investigation, etc. The crime has taken place, Ms. Pressly has sadly passed... time for good old fashioned detective work and bush beating to take over.

They may have thought at first that she'd recover her speech and they'd be able to ask her some questions. So, maybe they didn't really get the full investigation off the ground until she passed away. I hope that's not the case, but it could explain some of the delay.

I know..I think about this everyday...I have to drive by the girl's house...it's really sad....I did send in a tip to the Little Rock police...so at least they are aware of it....you never know....

Oh, good...I figured you did. I was just catching up on this whole thread yesterday for the first time and I saw your post. I didn't notice it was posted in October until I was in the middle of sending the message. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back