GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They will find who did this. No worries about that.

It was mentioned that her credit card was used at a gas station. I wonder if this station had cameras.

Here is one of them:

Little Rock - Police have identified a suspect in the shooting death of a Little Rock woman Wednesday night.

According to authorities, officers were called to the home of 32-year-old Sonya Ratliff just after 9:40 p.m. Wednesday. Police say a black male reportedly forced his way into the home through a rear entrance, and shot Ratliff while she was in the shower.

Authorities are now searching for 33-year-old John Wesley Jackson, Jr. of Little Rock. According to information released Thursday morning,

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1008/563808.html

Here is one of them:

Little Rock - Police have identified a suspect in the shooting death of a Little Rock woman Wednesday night.

According to authorities, officers were called to the home of 32-year-old Sonya Ratliff just after 9:40 p.m. Wednesday. Police say a black male reportedly forced his way into the home through a rear entrance, and shot Ratliff while she was in the shower.

Authorities are now searching for 33-year-old John Wesley Jackson, Jr. of Little Rock. According to information released Thursday morning,

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1008/563808.html

Yeah, a friend of mine lives next door and was home and did not hear a thing.

It was mentioned that her credit card was used at a gas station. I wonder if this station had cameras.
Yes. The police have the video and are working on getting the photo. I would expect to see it within the next day or so.

Yeah, a friend of mine lives next door and was home and did not hear a thing.
So it was her ex? Strange. The article only said she might have known her attacker.

It is amazing that people often don't hear gunshots next door to them. And then in the Hudson case in Chicago, they didn't bother to call anyone after they did hear them because it happens all the time. :(

I find it odd that no one heard Anne scream in the middle of the night. In her neighborhood, I would think it would have drawn attention of someone either with her dogs outside barking or her screams.

So it was her ex? Strange. The article only said she might have known her attacker.

It is amazing that people often don't hear gunshots next door to them. And then in the Hudson case in Chicago, they didn't bother to call anyone after they did hear them because it happens all the time. :(

My friend didn't hear the police, ambulances or fire trucks....she thinks maybe they came without sirens because of the shooting. The older children huddled in a closet and the youngest child was asleep.

The local news is coving the Anne Pressly death on her station and the anchor is crying as she reads letters from viewers. So sad.

Oh, Gosh...that makes me even more sad. :( I don't know why it feels like someone just punched me in the gut. I guess because I didn't expect it to end this way for this victim.

I heard about Anne's death on the news tonight. I was shocked as I too thought she was going to be alright. So often though a person will seem to be doing so much better right before they die. Hard to understand.

I wonder why in the world someone targeted Anne and who it was...an admirer of hers of which she wanted nothing to do with? Maybe someone who watched her on the news...one of those crazys. Was anything reported stolen from her home? Anyone know how this killer got in?

My heart goes out to her family. The loss of a child is unexplainable. I'm glad to hear that they have a strong faith in God. Their faith will help get them through their nightmare.

How sad.
Her dying was so unexpecting.
I was a little bit behind reading the posts, so i literally was reading it and it went from her seeming to be improving and then...
she was dead.
How sad.
Her poor family and friends. :(

Awwwww.......this is just such an awful shock. I was thinking she would make it since I had read she was improving. I thought it would be a long recovery, but that she would get better. This just makes me so very, very sad.

The who did this to her is human only because he has human DNA.

Oh I did not see this coming. I cannot imagine the horror of her family having gone through this. Oh that poor lady. They better find this SOB and may he burn! :furious:

I was shocked as well when I turned on my computer and that was on my homepage. I thought with her improving so much she was gonna make it. I still think it was someone she knows, knew she survived the attack, they platstered it all over the media what hosp she was in, and that she was improving. Makes me wonder if the perp paid her a visit at the hosp. Knowing that she was expected to make a full recovery and ID him. That really makes me wonder. Still no mention of a boyfriend or ex of any kind. Did she have one?
it is soo sad...i was really hoping and praying she would survive. God Bless her family and I hope they find the soon. The *advertiser censored* needs to die for that.

I didn't realize Anne had passed. I expected to come here and read she was recovering. It sounded so promising that she would pull through... so sad! She will be greatly missed. Bless her parents hearts... I just can't imagine the pain they are going through.

I hope that knows his time is limited. As soon as they get his photo from the place where he used her credit card...he is toast. The manhunt for him will be extensive and there will not be a rock large enough for him to crawl back under.

After a severe beating like she had, it could have been a blood clot, a stroke, or any number of things which went wrong. They always say the 3rd day is the worst for a reason. Her injuries were too much for her body to handle. It is just so wrong that she and her family had to suffer in such a way tho.

Yeah, I was wondering too what happened since everyone said she was improving. That's a good response you gave so do you have some training as a nurse or something?

Oh, man! I was not expecting to come here and read that she had not survived her injuries. I was more concerned that she got better than whether or not the perp was caught. Now, it's all about the perp. May he be caught and rot in hell.

May her parents find peace somehow in this tragic time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Survivor7
Back