GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you very much Findthem. That meant a lot to me in more than one way. The tragedy of Anne's attack has pained me deeply, to the point that I started going back to church after many years absence. But those quotes said more to me than anything else. And for my own loss from an attack. I still ask why for myself and my sister. As a survivor I found abandoned by God in my hour of need, which maybe was selfish but that is how I felt. Thanks.

Carla Lashelle, I'm sorry for your loss.

I just joined this forum. I apologize for my p's and q's in advance as I am just learning the rules.
I am profoundly saddened losing Anne. I did not know her. She seemed to be such a BEAUTIFUL person both inside and out.
I know this may seem far fetched and crazy, but I have not seen this angle on any sights/threads. Forgive me if I am off base and wrong. I did a search of AP's parents. Her dad seems to own a company called "prescott support". It seems to be linked to the CIA if this is truly his company. It is based in MYRTLE BEACH and can be looked up via whitepages.com.

www.politicalarticles.net/blog/tag/prescott-support-group/

http://siasaduni.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-is-prescott-support-group-doing-in.html

Could (God forbid) her dad's dealings have anything to do with this?

If I am totally of base PLEASE tell me.

As I said, just another angle. Anne was so innocent. God bless her and her family (her mother especially so graceful and dignified).

Peace

But THEY are the ones that called her all the time (even when they weren't in town) to wake her up. So the not staying with her strikes me as odd.

I found it odd that a 26 year old female had her mom call her every morning to wake her up for work.

To me, it just seems obvious that Anne more than likely had a stalker and the stalker killed her. A lot of celebrities/TV personalities have stalkers. Anne was a beautiful young woman and I have no problem believing that some wierdo was fixated on her.

Something just occured to me, and if this would be considered compromising mods may want to delete. There is a new anchor at LittleRock7 news, and the newscast was highlighting her. It was a music video, showing behind the scenes of her working on her new segment, very upbeat, and what caused me to look up was the 80's song playing with the video- "It always feels like, somebody's watching me." At one point, the reporter is at her desk and the jacket she's wearing looks real similar to the one Anne had on in a picture of her at her desk working. I thought that song was so obviously a tacky choice of music and even seemingly deliberate that it made me wonder if LE and channel 7 news could be baiting the psycho? I realize how dangerous it would be, but really, look at the lyrics. Why else would they play that song? Does anyone else find this song very odd, considering..
I've edited out the repeating chorus

Who's watching]
[Tell me who's watching]
[Who's watching me]

I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from 9 to 5, hey, hell I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
And I have no privacy
Oh, oh, oh, I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
Tell me is it just a dream

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
Well, can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
'Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much, that's why I always feel like somebody's watchin' me

And I have no privacy
Who's playin' tricks on me

[Who's watching me] I don't know anymore are the neighbors watching me
[Who's watching] Well, is the mailman watching me
[Tell me who's watching]
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh, what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now [Who] the IRS

And I have no privacy

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me, ee, hee, hee
And I have no privacy

Who's watchin
Who's watchin me

And I have no privacy
Whoa, oh, oh, I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
I can't enjoy my tea [Who's watching me]

I just joined this forum. I apologize for my p's and q's in advance as I am just learning the rules.
I am profoundly saddened losing Anne. I did not know her. She seemed to be such a BEAUTIFUL person both inside and out.
I know this may seem far fetched and crazy, but I have not seen this angle on any sights/threads. Forgive me if I am off base and wrong. I did a search of AP's parents. Her dad seems to own a company called "prescott support". It seems to be linked to the CIA if this is truly his company. It is based in MYRTLE BEACH and can be looked up via whitepages.com.

www.politicalarticles.net/blog/tag/prescott-support-group/

http://siasaduni.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-is-prescott-support-group-doing-in.html

Could (God forbid) her dad's dealings have anything to do with this?

If I am totally of base PLEASE tell me.

As I said, just another angle. Anne was so innocent. God bless her and her family (her mother especially so graceful and dignified).

Peace

Hello 3angelsrmine~ I'm new too. That's a good angle and would be interesting to know if he really does own Prescott Support. The govt. is capable of anything. imo

Something just occured to me, and if this would be considered compromising mods may want to delete. There is a new anchor at LittleRock7 news, and the newscast was highlighting her. It was a music video, showing behind the scenes of her working on her new segment, very upbeat, and what caused me to look up was the 80's song playing with the video- "It always feels like, somebody's watching me." At one point, the reporter is at her desk and the jacket she's wearing looks real similar to the one Anne had on in a picture of her at her desk working. I thought that song was so obviously a tacky choice of music and even seemingly deliberate that it made me wonder if LE and channel 7 news could be baiting the psycho? I realize how dangerous it would be, but really, look at the lyrics. Why else would they play that song? Does anyone else find this song very odd, considering..
I've edited out the repeating chorus

Who's watching]
[Tell me who's watching]
[Who's watching me]

I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from 9 to 5, hey, hell I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and

And I have no privacy

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
Well, can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair
'Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much, that's why I always feel like somebody's watchin' me

And I have no privacy

[Who's watching me] I don't know anymore are the neighbors watching me
[Who's watching] Well, is the mailman watching me
[Tell me who's watching]
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh, what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now [Who] the IRS

And I have no privacy

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me, ee, hee, hee
And I have no privacy

Who's watchin
Who's watchin me

And I have no privacy
Whoa, oh, oh, I always feel like somebody's watchin' me
I can't enjoy my tea [Who's watching me]

I don't know about the 'baiting' but I do think it definetly is a very strange selection considering the recent murder of one of their own. Eerie. I would think by now some viewers would have called in to the station and brought that to their attention. Amazing mgmt didn't catch this example of bad taste.

Is her TV station staying on top of the story? Has anything more been mentioned or written in the news about 'enhancing' the Gas Station video?

I have google alerts set up and check KATV several times a day. Other than a fundraiser being held tonight to raise funds for a reward fund there are no new developments.

...Does anyone else find this song very odd, considering...

It is odd. It could be part of a LE ploy. On the other hand, BAD choices in background music are all over the place. People who put montages, weddings, etc. together have no clue about what a song is about, or about perhaps any double meaning. So who knows. Like how many people play Sting's Every Breath You Take at a wedding!?!

To me, it just seems obvious that Anne more than likely had a stalker and the stalker killed her. A lot of celebrities/TV personalities have stalkers. Anne was a beautiful young woman and I have no problem believing that some wierdo was fixated on her.

that is still a big part of my gut feelings. and you dont have to be a celebrity or personality to have a stalker... the famous ones like Uma Thurman's and Paula Abdul's stalkers make the news, but everday people, male and female, can have sick stalkers and fixated people. i know that personally. i am in no way shape or form comparing myself to Anne or anyone else, but if i can have a stalker, then certainly they could.

I wouldn't read to much in to that song. It's kind of a campy song for a reporter. Probably just meant to be sort of humorous. Who's watching? She's watching! That sort of thing. The reporter is keeping her eye on you.

I doubt seriously that the CIA had anything to do with this. I am convinced this was a rage killing. Everybone in this poor lady's face was broken.

I don't know about the 'baiting' but I do think it definetly is a very strange selection considering the recent murder of one of their own. Eerie. I would think by now some viewers would have called in to the station and brought that to their attention. Amazing mgmt didn't catch this example of bad taste.

Is her TV station staying on top of the story? Has anything more been mentioned or written in the news about 'enhancing' the Gas Station video?

I haven't heard anything out of any stations. Maybe someone else has? I try to stay updated via internet.
I'll try not to dwell on the song, but it is so "in your face" that I can't imagine how it was chosen. Maybe it was an extreme oversight
Let me add this, it wasn't played all the way through, it was only when I heard that chorus that I stopped what I was doing to watch in bewilderment.

I haven't heard anything out of any stations. Maybe someone else has? I try to stay updated via internet.
I'll try not to dwell on the song, but it is so "in your face" that I can't imagine how it was chosen. Maybe it was an extreme oversight
Let me add this, it wasn't played all the way through, it was only when I heard that chorus that I stopped what I was doing to watch in bewilderment.

Nomad:IMO, a gross oversight in light of their own Anchor's (Ann P) mysterious murder. Although they may not have played the complete song, problem is: if the person(s) who murdered her happen to be attracted to beautiful TV anchors or personalities, this song may actually stimulate their crazy minds.
I called the station this morning (News Department(501) 324-7760)
and brought it to their attention. The man I spoke with was in the 'news tip room',Alan?- said they never even thought about that, would listen to the lyrics and let whomever puts the running 'streams' together take a listen as well.

My heart goes out to her Family. Let's just pray law enforcement stays on top of this. Why haven't they released info as to if it was a car or truck? auto color dark or light? from the gas station video or if it appeared to be one or two people, male or female? stature?

I found it odd that a 26 year old female had her mom call her every morning to wake her up for work.

I have a family member that calls my child every morning to wake them up. It has gone on for a number of years and it is a very special bond they share.

>>>Anne's murder does look like a personal attack from someone she might have had contact with...
however, if it was a black male or two, its not uncommon for them to show extreme rage at white victims...simply for being white.....look at the Chattanooga killings....no reason whatsoever....the Wichita killings...no reason whatsoever....
I can definitely see a racial rage killing....

>>>...

Respectfully snipped & my bold.

Do you mean the Knoxville carjacking and murder of the young couple? It is so horrible I can’t even read about it.

Just wondering.

I have a family member that calls my child every morning to wake them up. It has gone on for a number of years and it is a very special bond they share.

DITTO ! We all do it in my Family....and we'll never stop making those brief 'just checking in' and wake up calls. Not only is it a way of 'staying connected' but is also comforting to know your loved ones are fine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back