GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about Joelle and she was being held by crazies. I at least feel there is still hope here.

There have been no links to verify the icloud "rumor". Seems more likely the police took that photo at the scene of the accident, based on the quoted tweet from a news source.

I wish the icloud thing was true because then they would have all movements of her phone, but I unfortunately am not buying it. I think it is just as stated, the police took that today at the scene of the accident. Probably all hyped up on drugs and adrenaline and feeling invincible.

The current warrant for kidnapping does not seem to blend well with his other crimes. There has to be a bigger story here I think, does not seem like a sexual predator - with his run of convictions if he had any past assaults, you would think they would have nailed him for them by now. So I am thinking there is more to this story, some kind of link to business (cement/construction?) etc. don't want to speculate too much without any more facts, just that he doesn't seem to be a kidnapper/assaulter type of criminal...

There have been no links to verify the icloud "rumor". Seems more likely the police took that photo at the scene of the accident, based on the quoted tweet from a news source.

I dont even think it is a rumor so much as a poster was speculating but didn't say as much. It is very important that if you state something as speculation or an opinion, please note it as such. These cases are hard enough to keep up with when you are dealing with facts, much less when you have opinions stated as if they are facts. JMO

Things to include in awareness space map:

His address
Location of Car Accident
Location of Hospital
Location of his work
Locations of his routes...

I want to know what this eats for breakfast!

He looks to be the type that would flee if he committed a murder, not stick around and try to cover his tracks and hide the body.

Which fits with the house not being closed up and no attempt made to make it seem like all was well there (and not being concerned that it'd be evident she had been there given the car still there)

Took her from the home but did whatever else somewhere else (where I suspect you are right, probably not a lot of clean up, at least, took place)

Heck, he didn't even make the effort to take anything from her car...and she obviously had the keys on her so he could have done it easily (or made her click it to open it) and so thereby also robbing her.

Looks like he's quite active on social media.

His YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUir9_fOU2rOlzrtPy-Dej-w (which has lots of videos on how to unlock anti-theft devices on video games, etc. so that's real lovely)

Plenty Of Fish: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77087799

Instagram: https://instagr.in/u/steveoh29 (Looks like he's really into video games)

More links coming soon..

I wonder why he uses the name Steve as his screen names?

Probably all hyped up on drugs and adrenaline and feeling invincible.
I am pretty sensitive to "drama" and try stay away from it, but can tell when it's around. There is no reciprocation with these kind of people. Hopefully, he'll crack... or "crack" looking for some. I am still wondering if this cement company was employed by her husband?

The current warrant for kidnapping does not seem to blend well with his other crimes. There has to be a bigger story here I think, does not seem like a sexual predator - with his run of convictions if he had any past assaults, you would think they would have nailed him for them by now. So I am thinking there is more to this story, some kind of link to business (cement/construction?) etc. don't want to speculate too much without any more facts, just that he doesn't seem to be a kidnapper/assaulter type of criminal...

Makes sense. In the majority of the links I post upstream re: crimes on realtors, most of the motives were some sort of robbery, extortion...There were many more I didn't even post, same motives.

Now, on the other hand, he seems to be quite into relationship things on fb...Would he snap if he was rejected? Is he some sort of sick romantic?

Just so everyone knows, there are TWO Baptist Hospitals. One in Little Rock (known as 'big baptist) & one in NLR. Trying to pin down which one he fled from right now. If it's the hospital I'm thinking of, it's in NLR... and it's literally right next to the interstate!!

(and also very close to my place of employment. Yikes!)

I wonder why he uses the name Steve as his screen names?

My guess is that people have told him he looks somewhat similar to Steve O (from MTV's Jackass show). When I saw his mugshot, I told my husband, "Holy crap, he looks like Steve O!"

Was it Springhill?

The hospital is not in a rural area but there are woody areas withing the surroundings. Interstate on one side, neighborhood behind, woods and buildings west and east.

Its linked from the find Beverly page. Ill delete it until its confirmed further.Can you delete your post?

The difference in head shape in different photos may be due to the accident. Looks to be a big goose egg on his forehead in the "accident" photo.

So many questions, but I think we have some things to work with here.

Did he disable the lockbox and was lying in wait? Did he catch her after the showing? Is he even the prospective client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum