GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they meant on Kanis/I630, but perhaps he's at Springhill.
Springhill is I-30..that's where they started searching today or towards I-30.

He obviously patterns himself after the "Steve-o" from the MTV show Jackass, along with all of the Jackass movies. He does resemble the guy quite a bit.

Unfortunately, so does his arrogant behavior.
Yep, when I saw his pic I thought of Steve O.

Police had to have found something in his truck. Maybe the truck has a specific tire pattern they were looking for?

Also, he seems to be a daredevil of sorts - 'superman' on his MC from back in April (see FB here) that's on YouTube (apparently with a bunch of others).

That alone makes me think someone else was in the crash and called 911 and he just couldn't flee from there before they got there. This guy absolutely seems like the type that is pushing the edge on his bike, etc. and has taken some tumbles perfecting his 'skills.'

I'm thinking he's had worse injuries on the bike than he seemed to in the crash today!

Good point a poster made up thread about possible prints found at the crime scene. Prints may have been on Beverly's car, inside the house being shown, etc. And he def had prints on file.

So, if it was a hit when they ran his DL, that would mean LE might have already had him in their sights?

You can't tell how bad his head injury is or isn't just by the photo. He may have a brain bleed and time is of the essence..
Wonder if they took the scan before he fled or not

After perusing his FB page I surmise that he is not actually married.

<snip>

VERY on and off relationship with his "wife" (C) - though he clarifies on April 2nd and says "girlfriend."

In the span of one week in March he went from GUSHING over her (March 1) as the love of his life and how he'd do anything for her and how she's his whole world and no one else has ever really been his love (yada yada) to saying he's single and back out there (March 9) and by April 2 (the MC video linked below) he's back together with her again.

He was buying a car for a DIFFERENT girlfriend he says he loves (who has kids) and whatnot, as recently as last November (Nov 5). That's "A" and he was broken up with her two weeks later (Nov 15). And then got with "C" shortly after (Nov 28th)

It almost looks like he didn't even start the relationship with A long before that. He was talking about an "O" in October and then a bit later, references to his "new friend" (where her name is now removed) but that goes into several where "A" likes them so you can tell it was when she came into the picture. :facepalm:

And when he talked about the house he was going to buy (last August) he was only talking about it being for him and his son. But then when the house came up later, it was with a GF in the picture and it was "our" house. So he seems to be in and out of things constantly relationship wise!

Plus, he'd been in jail until around then, got released early August 2013 per his FB, so it'd make sense she could be a new relationship.

But man, in under a year, he's bought a car for a girlfriend he "loves" so much, and then has his new love and first real love (barf) who is his world, yada yada, and that's all over the spectrum even just with her all in a week! :crazy:

Too bad he didn't get his act together and keep it that way for his son (mentions intending to do that in those early August 2013 release posts)

You can't tell how bad his head injury is or isn't just by the photo. He may have a brain bleed and time is of the essence..
Wonder if they took the scan before he fled or not
I'm still trying to figure out how he pulled that off. He must have been left alone at some point. I doubt he crawled of the CT scan and ran. It just seems unlikely.

It looks like he might have a concussion. He might not last long without treatment.
<modsnip>. I am a nurse practitioner, thus I have knowledge on the subject. You cannot SEE a concussion. He has a bloody nose (airbag/steering wheel) and there is no treatment for a concussion other than rest.

"Minden said authorities don't know if Lewis is armed, but it's "logical to assume" he could be.

"We do consider him dangerous based on the nature of the charge and based on the fact we haven't located Mrs. Carter," he added.

Minden said no new leads in Carter's disappearance have surfaced since Lewis was determined to be a suspect.

"We need him," Minden said of Lewis. "The best person that can help us find her right now is Mr. Lewis."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/sep/28/warrant-issued-suspect-realtor-kidnapping/?breaking

Just by perusing this guy's FB, he seems like an insecure loose cannon. He seems to find an unhealthy amount of his identity in his relationships with women, giving the impression he does not do well with rejection. To me, he seems like he reacts very poorly to relationships ("relationships") ending.....wonder if one just did for him....

All my opinion.

Please don't post things like this. I am a nurse practitioner, thus I have knowledge on the subject. You cannot SEE a concussion. He has a bloody nose (airbag/steering wheel) and there is no treatment for a concussion other than rest.
He's got some type of head injury. I would think a concussion would be mild according to his picture. He looks very "out of it" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm