Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dress quite formally with shorts:

Yeah, but from the waist down, it's too much skin for business. This is not to say anything about BC's outfit,we haven't seen it... but how smart would it be to meet an unknown male in a vacant property showing that much leg? ** talking about the 3 runway models pictured upthread as looking professional**. It speaks volumes about the kind of attention you want. Assuming that all men are gentlemen is very naive.

I live in Little Rock, Arkansas & just wanted to give some local info. Scott, AR is considered to be very rural around here. Out of the way. Roads are long and winding, country side, quiet. IF someone actually did plan something like this out, Scott would definitely be a good city in comparison to Little rock & North Little Rock.

Also, her face IS pretty popular here locally. Crye Leike is an extremely popular agency here. As soon as I saw her picture, I knew exactly who she was. The idea of someone seeing her picture & becoming obsessed/infatuated with her is absolutely possible. ( I mean, she CERTAINLY doesn't look her age, either)

There is a lake behind the property but to my knowledge it doesn't run into the Arkansas river, howevever; that river is also close by. Unfortuntely there is an over abundance of places to easily hide a body in Scott. :( Plenty of big grassy fields & woodsy areas.

We also don't have any major missing person cases. The only really big case we have her is Morgan Nick who vanished in the 90s.

Thank you, Mmiles! :tyou:

It is great to get all the POV's of the locals from the Little Rock, AR, and surrounding environs!

Yeah, but from the waist down, it's too much skin for business. This is not to say anything about BC's outfit,we haven't seen it... but how smart would it be to meet an unknown male in a vacant property showing that much leg? It speaks volumes about the kind of attention you want. Assuming that all men are gentlemen is very naive.

To me that assessment would depend on the kind of shorts. If the shorts were long (as in, to the knee) I don't think that would be showing a lot of leg, nor do I think it would be any kind of invitation. 'Booty shorts' on the other hand is an entirely different story ....
I'm picturing shorts at least to the knees and not a denim like fabric either.

Thank you, Mmiles! :tyou:

It is great to get all the POV's of the locals from the Little Rock, AR, and surrounding environs!

No problem! I've followed so many cases on here and this is the first time I've been able to give some local input. I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has! Been thinking about going out to the area to take some pictures too.

I'm from the area, not currently living there but lived there for 33 years. My family is still there. You've forgotten about Marjorie "Greta" Mason, the AF nurse who was abducted and murdered in 1983. Her killer, Barry Lee Fairchild was executed for her robbery, kidnapping, rape and murder.

You've forgotten about Marjorie "Greta" Mason, the AF nurse who was abducted and murdered in 1983. Her killer, Barry Lee Fairchild was executed for her robbery, kidnapping, rape and murder.

I have actually not heard of that. (will be researching it now!) I just meant as far as major unsolved (stranger) abduction murder/cases in Arkansas, Morgan Nick is by far the most well known. Although she was a child when she was kidnapped so I'm sure it has no relevance to this particular case.

No problem! I've followed so many cases on here and this is the first time I've been able to give some local input. I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has! Been thinking about going out to the area to take some pictures too.

Ohhhh... I would LOVE to see some pictures... :camera:

but..... PLEASE be careful... We don't know where the perp is.... Yet....

Ohhhh... I would LOVE to see some pictures... :camera:

but..... PLEASE be careful... We don't know where the perp is.... Yet....

Oh yes. Fiancee will be driving. Pictures will be taken from the car with the doors locked. Haha. I, as im sure the rest of you are, am extremley paranoid & super cautious!!

Not sure if there is any significance at all but Beverly's profile pic is her most recent pic of a couple of months. According to the Find Beverly page she had been working out to get healthy and lost weight. Also she is wearing her hair straight. She looks absolutely fabulous for her age. Just wondering if there was any other changes going on in her life like making new friends?

I remember it vividly because the abandoned farmhouse where they found Miss Mason was practically in my backyard. It was off Walker's Corner, down near Scott School. This was way before the area became more populated, before the golf course, etc.

Yeah, but from the waist down, it's too much skin for business. This is not to say anything about BC's outfit,we haven't seen it... but how smart would it be to meet an unknown male in a vacant property showing that much leg? It speaks volumes about the kind of attention you want. Assuming that all men are gentlemen is very naive.

IMO, it's dangerous to meet an unknown male in a vacant property, no matter what you are wearing.

As others have already posted, she may have been wearing longer, Bermuda-type shorts, which would actually be a fairly conservative look and appropriate for a realtor IMO.

I see I'm not the only one that went in this direction of thinking. Yeah, the casual clothing just bolsters the idea in my head that if she did indeed meet someone for a showing, it was someone she knew and a spur-of-the-moment type thing. (Again, late to the dance, so some of this might have already been answered/explained/debunked).

I'm another who doesn't find her attire unusual - I see it all the time in CA. And there are so many shorts that are dressy and almost even look like skirts, as well.

They've said she missed two other appointments after this one.

Unless they were all showing homes to this same person she was at the foreclosure house with, I think that alone would eliminate thinking her attire played into whether or not she did or didn't know the person from the foreclosure home.

Whatever she was wearing seems to be completely acceptable attire since she was wearing it for a number of appointments, and she's apparently also quite experienced and successful, so it'd seem to me that's another indication she'd be well aware of what was appropriate to be wearing to show homes.

I think the only significance to her attire is if it is different this time to what she normally would wear when running out in the evening to show property. jmo

You should let LE know about that listing.

I'm a 49 yr old mom of 7 and grandmother of 4, and I'm still not old enough to go to that site. I'm glad there are others that can, since it seems to be a hot spot for *stuff* associated with certain types of cases.

I lived in Little Rock for 18 years. Beverly's son works where I used to work. We have mutual friends on FB. I've asked if there is any word on the street, but have heard of none. Just that the family is asking for prayers and is devastated and frantic.

I'm another who doesn't find her attire unusual - I see it all the time in CA. And there are so many shorts that are dressy and almost even look like skirts, as well.

They've said she missed two other appointments after this one.

Unless they were all showing homes to this same person she was at the foreclosure house with, I think that alone would eliminate thinking her attire played into whether or not she did or didn't know the person from the foreclosure home.

Whatever she was wearing seems to be completely acceptable attire since she was wearing it for a number of appointments, and she's apparently also quite experienced and successful, so it'd seem to me that's another indication she'd be well aware of what was appropriate to be wearing to show homes.

If she was planning on showing a couple of houses AFTER the Old River house...

then why was the husband alerted/concerned with her not arriving home so early?

:waitasec:

<snip>

It isn't easy to get the lockbox off of the door completely unless you know how. It is not the same as obtaining the key.

I think it's more likely that the little bottom drawer is missing, not the whole lock, unless another agent or someone who has assisted an agent is the perp.

Until hearing about the missing lockbox, another agent would have been higher on my list.

But a missing lockbox points away from another agent to me since they should all know that almost every one tracks information remotely, so taking away the lockbox wouldn't destroy the information.

It makes me think it's someone who's unfamiliar with them and how they work, or else that it was just a completely fluke, and she couldn't get the lockbox working right to leave it on the door once entering the home. I've seen it happen a few times, with an agent struggling with it for one reason or another, and deciding to deal with it after they showed the home and the client left, thus sometimes having it in their hand (so if she went running out, perhaps she had still been holding it?)

The missing lock also points to this scenario. The person could have let himself/herself in first and hence the need to get rid of the lock evidence.

I can't imagine she'd have entered a home - especially one that was foreclosed on and empty - that had a missing lock box.

I'd think at the very least she'd call another agent.

The door being wide open makes me think she and the person were in the home and something made her feel unsafe and she tried to take off or something, only to be caught by whoever it was.

Or even a duo with the one inside almost chasing her into the grasp of someone else maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker