GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it must be really hard to face the fact the someone you know and care for can do such a horrible crime. Even harder to believe they are capable of it. I feel bad for the friends that defended her and now have to face the truth. I alway thought from the start that if she wasn't guilty she would make a plea for her freedom to testify against him. But to hear her give up 30 years of her life ....... no doubt she is guilty and she knew they could prove it. That's all I'm saying on that topic. Time to see justice served for the other guilty person! Rip Beverly things are being taken care of♡♡♡

I THOUGHT I heard this yesterday but wasn't sure so I didn't repeat as I didn't want to state incorrectly. But I found this earlier. This is not a blog, it is the online account of the newspaper in the City where Arron and Crystal lived.

"The investigation showed that Carter had texted Lowery’s phone. The victim’s phone was found in Lewis’ possession. " http://arkansasleader.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-storymurder-accomplice-pleads-guilty.html

I was reading a few old threads and saw something. I was thinking as someone else in a post that Crystal's TBR was <$500. But on the Court Docket I copied pasted for TB it now says <$1000.

I am going to look for where some of us copied pasted way back when, but I was thinking under $500 also. If anyone has copy or comes across please post lol just curious. TIA

How many Crystal supporters were on WS, were they here because they know her and believed her claims that she's innocent or were they here because they didn't think there was enough evidence to convict? I'm curious as to what they think now, I'm sure they are still processing it.

I THOUGHT I heard this yesterday but wasn't sure so I didn't repeat as I didn't want to state incorrectly. But I found this earlier. This is not a blog, it is the online account of the newspaper in the City where Arron and Crystal lived.

"The investigation showed that Carter had texted Lowery’s phone. The victim’s phone was found in Lewis’ possession. " http://arkansasleader.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-storymurder-accomplice-pleads-guilty.html

So they actually gave Beverly CL number. Smart criminals that Mr and Mrs Steve (Crystal) Adams.:laughing:

I can understand trials being very difficult on victims and their families. Would a plea mean they won't get the full story of what happened, and if so, is that something families can live with? I've never been in the situation, but I think I'd want to at least know the timeline of events, etc. for closure.
Thank you for asking this question. We were told in totality the circumstances of my brother's murder, even when the shooter plead guilty in lieu of the DP. No decisions were made regarding the murderer without the consent of my parents. We were advised all along the way. Chances are the family already knows the full story from the investigation, except for the minute by minute actions of the murderers.

So glad that CL plead guilty and spared her children and the family of Beverly Carter from going to court day after day and looking at the murderer sitting there. IMOO

I'm sure it must be really hard to face the fact the someone you know and care for can do such a horrible crime. Even harder to believe they are capable of it. I feel bad for the friends that defended her and now have to face the truth. I alway thought from the start that if she wasn't guilty she would make a plea for her freedom to testify against him. But to hear her give up 30 years of her life ....... no doubt she is guilty and she knew they could prove it. That's all I'm saying on that topic. Time to see justice served for the other guilty person! Rip Beverly things are being taken care of&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

Thank you for expressing so eloquently, the same thoughts I have had. For those posters that were friends with CL, it must be a very painful time for them and my heart goes out to them. No one wants to believe that someone they cared about and called friend, could be capable of such a heinous act.

For those friends not showing up in court, I find it completely understandable. It would be devastating to watch, if you truly cared. Why would they subject themselves to the stares and belittlement?

As I have found as a homicide survivor, there is a ripple effect from that selfish act of greed, vengeance, ruthlessness, cruelty in murder. No one is ever the same, whether they were friends, colleagues, grocery store workers, friends of the children and more. Their path has changed forever, and it is my hope that they will seek solace where they can and find the serenity they deserve. IMO

So they actually gave Beverly CL number. Smart criminals that Mr and Mrs Steve (Crystal) Adams.:laughing:

So wondering if those texts were still on CL phone when she turned it over to LEO on what was it Sunday at the hospital. I reading thru old threads, knowing what we know now....

Popping back on after a several months long respite from this. I, for one, am celebrating because it is an entirely appropriate and healthy response to have when justice has been served. I am blown away that Crystal still has followers. I never believed for a moment she was innocent and personally, never believed most of the VI posts either, save for her ex-husband. MOO. This is a good day. It is a ju&#347;t day. Crystal made her decision and admitted to her part in the kidnapping and murder of Beverly Carter. She has accepted her sentence for that. Done.

Popping back on after a several months long respite from this. I, for one, am celebrating because it is an entirely appropriate and healthy response to have when justice has been served. I am blown away that Crystal still has followers. I never believed for a moment she was innocent and personally, never believed most of the VI posts either, save for her ex-husband. MOO. This is a good day. It is a ju&#347;t day. Crystal made her decision and admitted to her part in the kidnapping and murder of Beverly Carter. She has accepted her sentence for that. Done.

I agree! But, only 1 former VI was untrustworthy, to me. I think it was intentional that people would refer to them together, to muddy the waters, but there is a reason one is former, in my opinion.

Thinking about the text messages late Thurs night that Carl Sr got.... the dump truck.... the POF site Arron was Saturday (wonder if he did that from Beverly phone?) ... Arrons shaved head... fight on friday night.... Thursday night... CL being allegedly at clinicals...

I wonder if the texts to CL's phone were done via one of those texting apps? In other words, BC may not have had CL'S actual number.

Remember when Arron said when asked "why Beverly" and he said because she was a rich broker? And in that edited prison interview, he said Beverly went willingly?

Thinking out loud... What if, when they met face to face, Beverly recognized Crystal Adams? (who is Crystal Lowery, who daughter and Beverly granddaughter attended same gym). IF that happened, is it possible that Beverly may have gone with them under false pretense? I personally do not believe it was a random~ chance meeting and that they didn't know one another. OR it could have depending on how the whole referral thing went about. Could have been surprise for all 3.... Probable that Beverly didn't know who she was actually meeting up with but its most likely Steven (Steveoh and Crystal) Crystal Adams knew who they were meeting. (again depending on the whole referral) Ransom ?.... Whatever their plans to make up names that were truly names used by both... (wonder where the Adams comes from ;) ) which was another feather in the cap of LEO to have them as suspect from the beginning.

ETA: Arron also said, paraphrasing.. "we were already there" in his prison interview..... Could Beverly as i was thinking out loud did go with them not knowing she was being kidnapped...and when realized tried to escape thus "we were already there" and something happened to cause her death?

I am guessing now Crystal will have to give a deposition with the Pros Attorney for Arron's trial. This will help them build their case against Arron stronger and tweek it if needed. And for sure Arron's lawyer, will do a deposition too. They would be able to use that to impeach or use in Arron trial, if she backs out of her plea agreement. If she were, could use in her trial too. To be a Fly on the wall ....

I still think the actual death was due to something going wrong in the whole Kidnapping... jmho

The only thing that keeps me from thinking that she willing went with AL is that I don't think she would have left her purse behind.
It was sitting on the front seat in her car. Also, I was at the crime scene the next morning and her car was still there. The neighbors had
seen his truck and showed me where it was parked. You really can't
tell from the pictures but in person the space between her car and the
bushes was very narrow. AL managed to squeeze his truck in that tight space. I guess he could have backed his truck out for her to get
in but i think she would have known his decision to park there wasn't
right. It's a big driveway. Most of the time a realtor will get to the
property before the potential buyer and open up the house. i think she was probably in the house when he drove up and parked. And keep in mind they met at the house in the late afternoon. That
house was a foreclosure so no utilities were on. I think
she arranged to go there first. He may have acted as if he was
interested while he was waiting on the sun to go down.

Also, i can't seem to forget about the house AL purchased. If you remember the seller's baby mama was Beverly's niece. I can imagine
the niece calling Beverly to tell her they needed to sell the house in a
hurry and Beverly possible advising them on some paperwork. She
may have met Al at that time.

I thought the cause of death was common knowledge.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking that she willing went with AL is that I don't think she would have left her purse behind.
It was sitting on the front seat in her car. Also, I was at the crime scene the next morning and her car was still there. The neighbors had
bushes was very narrow. AL managed to squeeze his truck in that tight space. I guess he could have backed his truck out for her to get
property before the potential buyer and open up the house. i think she was probably in the house when he drove up and parked. And keep in mind they met at the house in the late afternoon. That

Are you saying that he parked in such a way that she could not get back into her car without him moving his truck first? Is there any way you could diagram that? I'm trying to picture what you are saying, but I can't get it clear in my mind. Even a crudely drawn thing on a piece of paper and then take a photo of it to upload? I don't ask for much, do I? LOL ;)

BTW - Random thought pertaining to the theft by receiving charge.

I wonder if it was maybe some of BCs jewelry? BC strike me as the type that might be a wearer of jewelry. (Not necessarily super expensive...but not costume stuff from Claire's either..lol) Do you really think that AL was going to bury anything worth money with the body? Heck, he couldn't even bring himself to bury the phone. I say no way he left any jewelry behind!! And I'm sure Prince Charming would want to give some to to the wifey.

I realize we heard from to VI's that it was the phone, but the first VI heard this from CL herself, which absolutely causes me to discount the validity of that statement. I'm not saying the VI lied, but that the VI was lied to. The second VI stated (herself? or a family member? can't remember) was by an officer that CL had BC's phone, BUT 1) understandably, the police might not have been telling the "whole truth" to the family members of a suspect or 2) at that point AL had already had his wreck and the cops DID have BCs phone, but maybe the officer was confused or maybe even under the stressful, crazy circumstances the VI understandably misunderstood what was said or implied?

We now know from the last court proceedings that the phone was found in AL's car after the wreck, so I theorize that it may have been jewelry that CL had in her possession. Someone way, way, WAY back in one of the other threads even cryptically stated something along the lines of "what would you say if CL was found wearing a pair of BC's earrings?" and it was said in sort of a "i know something you don't know" way. I tried to ask a direct question, but never got a reply.....then again, maybe I just read way too much into that statement.

Also, i can't seem to forget about the house AL purchased. If you remember the seller's baby mama was Beverly's niece. I can imagine
the niece calling Beverly to tell her they needed to sell the house in a
hurry and Beverly possible advising them on some paperwork. She
may have met Al at that time.

I thought the cause of death was common knowledge.

What was the cause of death? I have never heard or read what it was.

Thinking about the text messages late Thurs night that Carl Sr got.... the dump truck.... the POF site Arron was Saturday (wonder if he did that from Beverly phone?) ... Arrons shaved head... fight on friday night.... Thursday night... CL being allegedly at clinicals...

At the risk of upsetting some with asking something from so long ago, did we come to a consensus about the first bloody selfie of AL that was released? Do we think he took that or as suggested early on, that a police officer took it of him? It was just so odd to me that was released to the media so quickly after his accident.

At the risk of upsetting some with asking something from so long ago, did we come to a consensus about the first bloody selfie of AL that was released? Do we think he took that or as suggested early on, that a police officer took it of him? It was just so odd to me that was released to the media so quickly after his accident.
It was taken by the police.

It was taken by the police.

Wasnt ever a doubt in my mind of that from very beginning. One reason being my daughter and grandson had been in an accident less than 6 months prior and my lil grandson face was hit by flying glass or the the airbag coming around the front seat the EMT said. But LEO took photos of him on the scene (my grandson). But didnt of my daughters legs and arm. So it was jmho maybe because of head injuries they take them now? But I knew they do take them.

In Arron situation could be multiple reasons along with the head injury that that they took it. (I feel sure there were). They had no way of knowing that he was fixing to escape once he got to the hospital. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess