GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.... How did he get BC the home phone #? Got busy with Real Life but back...so is this the VERY FIRST Contact we see? First contact with her cell that I saw at glance was the text messages to BC cell number 2014-09-24 21:55:20 (9:55pm)

He called her cell at 931pm. She called back from landline

Where does this fit in? (from the mental eval pg 8)

SO If I am reading the paperwork correctly, they discovered it on Saturday Sept 27, but the call took place on Thurs Sept 25th. But the times are diff from the Mental Eval ( showing 1558 which is 3:58pm) http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2015/02/26/CK_Image.pdf

3. On September 27,2014,Investigators determined through Beverly Carter's phone
records that she placed a phone call at approximately 1558 hours to phone number 914-
206-1776 for approximately fifteen minutes and forty five seconds.

I see call from his phone to her phone at 8:58 for fifteen minutes 44 seconds.

Something that strikes me about his text and call logs--- other than crystal, most numbers are only texted/ called in a block on one day and then not repeated. I am wondering if this is other houses they were trying to see/ realtors they were trying to kidnap. Even Beverly's only started the day before she was kidnapped. I am guessing there are more on Crystal's log, but as far as Arron's TextMe number, the communication started the day before.

JMHO, I looked up one and it went to a home for rent that comes up no longer avail but has others. It shows in homes in Central AR area.

Give my lunch money if we had Crystal's TextMe list ;) We wont have hers, because she plead Guilty and now we see a bigger glimpse of why. JMHO

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Where does this fit in? (from the mental eval pg 8)

SO If I am reading the paperwork correctly, they discovered it on Saturday Sept 27, but the call took place on Thurs Sept 25th. But the times are diff from the Mental Eval ( showing 1558 which is 3:58pm) http://media.arkansasonline.com/news...6/CK_Image.pdf

records that she placed a phone call at approximately 1558 hours to phone number 914-
206-1776 for approximately fifteen minutes and forty five se

I see call from his phone to her phone at 8:58 for fifteen minutes 44 seconds.

I saw that also, just wondering about the 5 hour time difference.

ETA I think it a typo on the Mental Eval on time, because the yr model on AL veh is wrong also.

Refresher from Mental Exam 8http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2015/02/26/CK_Image.pdf

2. Investigators conducted an exigent circumstances ping through AT&T for Beverly
Carter's cell phone number of 501-944-1559. Investigators reviewed the data and
determined that Beverly Carter's cell phone plnged twice in the area north of Steel Bend
Road and south of Smarty Jones Drive at1822 hours.
206-1776 for approximately fifteen minutes and forly five seconds.
4. Investigators determined that the phone number 914-206-1776 retumed to a company
called*TextMe, [nc." TextMe, Inc. is texting and phone application that provides
smartphone users with free text and voice message, assigning them a unique phone
number.
5. An exigent circumstances request was placed with TextMe, fnc. And they provided a
report detailing that the achral cell phone number assigned to (914) 206-1776 was in fact
(501) 687-3833 belonging to a Crystal Lowery of 165 Randall Drive in Jacksonville, AR.
Further research into Beverly Carter's phone records revealed that she and/or the person
using (501) 637-3833 communicated via text messaging numerous times however the
text message content had been deleted from the victim's cell records only leaving a
record of the data transaction. Investigators also determined that Crystal Lowery and her
husband, Aaron Lewis, have a black 2014 Ford Fusion registered to them.
6. On September 28 2014,Pulaski County Sheriffs Office Investigators conducted
surveillance on the residence of Crystal Lowery and Aaron Lewis (165 Randall Drive,
Jacksonville, AR) where they observed Lewis who did fit the description of the male the
neighbors had seen. Aaron Lewis was then observed getting into the black Ford Fusion
and driving away. Aaron Lewis drove approximately three miles before he was involved
in a single vehicle accident in which he suffered minor ir{uries. While working the
accident scene, Investigators found in Aaron Lewis's possession was the phone (501-
687-3833) registered to Crystal Lowery and which was used to communicate with
Beverly Carter. Lewis was taken to the hospital for his injuries, but fled after being taken
to have a CT scan. Aaron Lewis fled the hospital on foot and his whereabouts are
unknown at this time.
7 . On September 28 2014,Investigators executed a Search Warrant on the 2014 Ford
Fusion Lewis was driving. Investigators fotrnd duct tape, a baseball bat, and rope in the >> ARRON HAD A 2014 VEH IN 2014??
vehicle.
8. On September28 2014,Investigators executed a Search Warrant at 165 Randall Drive
(Lowery and Lewis' residence) where they located Beverly Carter's missing iPhone. The
iPhone SIM card had been removed so that it could not be tracked, but was positively
identified as Carter's phone. Carter's whereabouts are still unknown."

That is incorrect on the Mental Eval on the description of AL veh, 2012 NOT 2014. So it also APPEARS they have the time incorrect also. JMHO

Account Information
LEWIS ARRON
165 RANDALL DR
JACKSONVILLE, AR 72076

2012 FORD FUSION
Item #: 5064208
VIN (last 4): 6523

2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Item #: 5035803
VIN (last 4): 1391
http://www.countyservice.net/review?item=449262

Typing this out as a way to help me put all this in order. Let me know if I've screwed something up. LOL

DAY OF WRECK AND ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL ( night of Sept. 28 and early morning hours of Sept. 29)

11:30 pm - text from 870-293-9629 (CL?? Can anyone confirm this is her Text Me number?)
2:08 am - phone call from CL (??) to AL - 7 seconds
2:09 am - text message from CL (??) to AL

respectfully snipped for space.
I would bet you lunch, that this is CL Textme number, Unless LEO had the Textme people to call AL number. But that goes back to the where was AL phone. Was it with him or was it in the car. The way that its written in the Mental Exam and what the Pros said in court were 2 diff things. Now we see that the Mental Exam has 2 more bits of conflicting information. *** ALSO, remember too, that according to VI's Crystal gave her phone to LEO on Sunday Sept 28th. So its possible that it was LEO trying to get a ping on AL phone. :thinking:

ETA or can think of another possibility ...

I still having a hard time that this was a random person (BC to AL/CL)situation, with all the weird connections. It was truly unlucky for poor Beverly, but hard to believe .....that they didn't know who she was. JMHO

From bottom of page 11, Sept 11 AL texts HIS number 501-687-3833 from the Textme number, then AL texts CL phone number 501-251-5817 multiple times from bottom page 11 to page 12. So proves right there CL knew of the fake Text me number

From bottom of page 11, Sept 11 AL texts HIS number 501-687-3833 from the Textme number, then AL texts CL phone number 501-251-5817 multiple times from bottom page 11 to page 12. So proves right there CL knew of the fake Text me number
She sure did know about it. Remember the cat fight on instagram? She stated in those posts that she knew he used a texting app to text and call other women.

Sent from using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think there is a possible other person on the 870 number, as Arron needed to have a setup for the other person he was going to name as his accomplice. I still feel like it was Crystal, though, because there are tons of texts!

Also, he texts himself from his TextMe phone # to his regular cell # several times on 9/23. Not just one way, but back and forth. I am not sure how that works- were there 2 different actual phones?

One more thing--- For Arron to claim he is innocent, what would be the reason he STOPPED using his phone after beverly went missing. If he didnt do it, wouldnt he be using his phone, as usual? He got a few calls/ texts after she went missing, but he did not call or text anyone after. Last message sent- to bev phone 9/25 at 22:34. last call made- to bev phone 9/25 8:58pm 15 min convo. Then all outgoing activity stopped. Sounds anything but innocent, to me!

I hope you get what you deserve, Arron! One down, one to go. How dare you treat a worthwhile human like she was worth nothing. Beverly did more before breakfast than you both did in your entire lives. You are where you belong forever.

Also, he texts himself from his TextMe phone # to his regular cell # several times on 9/23. Not just one way, but back and forth. I am not sure how that works- were there 2 different actual phones?

I'm not positive how it all works either, but I am assuming that you sign in to the app just like you would a FB or Instagram app....with a username and password. Therefore, maybe one can sign in to that TextMe account from any phone that has the app installed?

I found the following in the FAQ section on the TextMe site: https://textme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201101076-Can-I-use-my-account-on-multiple-devices-

Can I use my account on multiple devices?

December 15, 2014 22:45
Yes, you can use your FreeTone or TextMe account on multiple devices logging with your informations.

Be aware that your messages will be received on one device only (the device where TextMe is active). Your messages can not show up on multiple devices.

Typing this out as a way to help me put all this in order. Let me know if I've screwed something up. LOL

Day before disappearance (Sept. 24):

9:31 pm - call from AL to BC - approx. 5.5 minutes
9:37 pm - call from ?? to AL - approx. 9.5 minutes (this number googles back to Carter family and appears to be landline)

**theory: AL makes contact with BC...cell phone going dead, bad reception or some other reason.....she calls him back from landline (in husband's name) to continue conversation?

Starting at approx. 9:55 pm (right after phone call ends), there is a flurry of both incoming and outgoing texts between his phone and BC's phone. These texts run from 9:55 pm to approx. 10:56 pm.

**theory: Continuance of the above phone conversation.

Day of disappearance (Sept. 25):

12:58 pm - BC sends text to AL. He replies. Conversation seems to continue off and on until approx. 3:00 pm.

**theory: Setting up showing for later that evening and finalizing a plan to meet

6:16 pm - Phone call from AL to BC - registers as "0 seconds".

THE FOLLOWING OCCURS WELL AFTER BC HAS MET AL TO SHOW HOUSE AND WE CAN ASSUME SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN KIDNAPPED AT THIS POINT:

AL makes 3 phone calls to 501-251-5617....all in a row.
8:19 pm - 0 seconds
8:19 pm - 0 seconds
8:20 pm - 27 seconds

** whoever this is, they were texting each other quite a bit on Sept. 12 and there was also a phone call from AL to this number on Sept. 12 (0 seconds) and again on Sept. 23 (3 seconds)

EDIT FOR NEW INFO: Look what I found? The number 501-251-5617 is listed as the phone number for Crystal Lowery on her marriage certificate with AL. http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf

8:58 pm - phone call from AL to BC phone - approx. 15.7 minutes

10:28 pm - Text from AL to BC phone
10:30 pm - Text from BC phone to AL
10:34 pm - Text from AL to BC phone

11:18 pm - Text to AL from 870-293-9629 (CL phone??)

DAYS AFTER BC DISAPPEARANCE (Sept. 26 & 27)

5 inbound phone calls from 4 different numbers. Each call ranges from 14 seconds to 17 seconds. Not sure this has much to do with anything, but thought I would throw this in because it is the ONLY activity for these days. No incoming or outgoing texts, no outbound phone calls. AFAIK, these calls may have gone to voice mail?

DAY OF WRECK AND ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL ( night of Sept. 28 and early morning hours of Sept. 29)

11:30 pm - text from 870-293-9629 (CL?? Can anyone confirm this is her Text Me number?)
2:08 am - phone call from CL (??) to AL - 7 seconds
2:09 am - text message from CL (??) to AL

Quoting myself to bring this the timeline forward because I wanted to add something.

According to the documents, the last log in to the Text Me app for this account was Sept. 26 @ 4:08 am. So whoever was texting and calling from the 870-293-9629 number the night of the wreck and those 5 calls that came in from the various numbers..... those things were never received as they were all sent after the last log in.

As someone upthread mentioned previously, he totally stopped using this particular TextMe number directly after BC's kidnapping. The last activity shown on HIS part was that last text to the 870 number @ 11:18 the night of BC's kidnapping. This was very shortly after those texts and 15+ minute phone call between his number and BC's phone. I think it's pretty obvious that BC wasn't the one using BC's phone at that point.

Then again....who's to say that it was actually AL that had possession of his phone/TextMe account during all of those hours. Maybe he was using BC's phone and someone else was using his.

I would also bet money that he had other TextMe numbers he used depending on what ploy he was currently involved with at the time.

If the one phone call that is documented numerous times needs a 5 hour adjustment from the service provider's log, wouldn't all the calls from the service provider's log need the same adjustment?

ETA: The log time is in UTC.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

You are right! On the log, the column for the date/time does say "UTC". Rookie mistake! I feel like an idiot. Thanks for catching that! So, according to the link you posted we would need to deduct 5 hours...right?

So....let's do the timeline again. This could change things up quite a bit.

Day before disappearance (Sept. 24):

4:31 pm - call from AL to BC - approx. 5.5 minutes
4:37 pm - call from ?? to AL - approx. 9.5 minutes (this number googles back to Carter family and appears to be landline)

**theory: AL makes contact with BC...cell phone going dead, bad reception or some other reason.....she calls him back from landline (in husband's name) to continue conversation?

Starting at approx. 4:55 pm (right after phone call ends), there is a flurry of both incoming and outgoing texts between his phone and BC's phone. These texts run from 4:55 pm to approx. 5:56 pm.

**theory: Continuance of the above phone conversation.

Day of disappearance (Sept. 25):

7:58 am - BC sends text to AL. He replies. Conversation seems to continue off and on until approx. 10:00 am.

1:16 pm - Phone call from AL to BC - registers as "0 seconds".

AL makes 3 phone calls to 501-251-5617....all in a row.
3:19 pm - 0 seconds
3:19 pm - 0 seconds
3:20 pm - 27 seconds

The number 501-251-5617 is listed as the phone number for Crystal Lowery on her marriage certificate with AL. http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf

3:58 pm - phone call from AL to BC phone - approx. 15.7 minutes

5:28 pm - Text from AL to BC phone
5:30 pm - Text from BC phone to AL
5:34 pm - Text from AL to BC phone

6:18 pm - Text to AL from 870-293-9629 (CL phone??)

DAYS AFTER BC DISAPPEARANCE (Sept. 26 & 27)

5 inbound phone calls from 4 different numbers. Each call ranges from 14 seconds to 17 seconds. Not sure this has much to do with anything, but thought I would throw this in because it is the ONLY activity for these days. No incoming or outgoing texts, no outbound phone calls. AFAIK, these calls may have gone to voice mail?

DAY OF WRECK AND ESCAPE FROM HOSPITAL (Sept. 28)

6:30 pm - text from 870-293-9629 (CL?? Can anyone confirm this is her Text Me number?)
9:08 pm - phone call from CL (??) to AL - 7 seconds
9:09 pm - text message from CL (??) to AL

If the one phone call that is documented numerous times needs a 5 hour adjustment from the service provider's log, wouldn't all the calls from the service provider's log need the same adjustment?

ETA: The log time is in UTC.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Good question!!!! So you are saying all calls might be minus 5 hours? That would certainly work for what the police said and it would sure change the entire way of thinking about this timeline!

You can see from the IP addresses that the .78 ip is likely home. I was wondering how he was already at home at 6:16pm on the day of the crime, but that actually might be 1:16pm the day of the crime. Hhhmmm. Gonna re-look at this later!

thanks jstkiddn. This does change quite a bit- my brain needs to shift. Does anyone remember or have a link for what time their meetup time was?

The new times actually make much more sense. I kept wondering WHY those idiots would be using BCs phone AFTER the crime. Apparently they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67