GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, and this was from a person doing a mental exam. This person wasn't investigating a murder case....they were determining the mental status of the accused. I can see how that detail could have been confused and at the end of the day it had no bearing on the results of the evaluation.

I think it was just a typo, probably whomever typed the dictation, JMHO. Just as the year model of AL veh shows 2014 but the Assessors Office shows it to be 2012 (AR veh have to be assessed yearly to get your tags renewed, so I am going with 2012)

This person although wasn't investigating a murder case, had the whole case file. (or it appears to me)
Page 2 http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2015/02/26/CK_Image.pdf
The following records were available for review prior to the clinical assessment on
1/20/2015:

a. Case file on CR 14-3928
i. Felony Count Information for Arron Lewis and Crystal Lowery
ii. Arrest/Disposition Report
iii. Supplement Reports
iv. Information Sheets & Investigative Case Log
v. Accident Report
vi. Stolen Vehicle Report
vii. CACD Report
viii. Jail Reports
ix. Affidavits for Warrant of Arrest/Facts Constituting Probable Cause
x. Arrest Affidavits
xi. Witness Interviews
xii. Investigative Reports
xiii. Arron Lewis Police Interviews
xiv. Arron Lewis News Interview
xv. Case Reports & Case Summary
xvi. Evidence List & Photographs
xvii. State Crime Laboratory Medical Examiner Report for Beverly Carter
xviii. Phone/Text Records
xix. Other: Receipts, tow letter, storage report, leads/tips, news clippings,
motions to seal, warrant returns, etc.

And the section where we first found out about the Textme app, it states where they got the information, bottom of page 7

FORENSIC EXAMINATION:
OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF THE OFFENSE:

Information obtained from the Affidavit for Warrant of Arrest for Arron M. Lewis, Facts
Constituting Probable Cause

Something very interesting I just found. An interview with Carl Carter Jr, on Monday Sept 29 at 7:21 a.m. On Alice Stewart radio program...

Beginning at the 5:47 mark.. Ms. Stewart asks CCjr about the search... What she was speaking of was the area searched over the weekend... BUT Carl Carter jr says sorry not verbatim but listen... He says the Primary Search was based on ping locations.. GPS locations where BC phone was at 1 point... He says Ironically it had been in area , it was very close to where that guy had been in an automobile accident, as I understand it <CCjr as he understands it...

** Ms Stewart, brings CCjr back to the search over the weekend (JMHO I think CCjr was giving out info and she didn't realize it, as we know now that at some point BC phone was in that area of the wreck!!)

And CCjr said that He thinks AL had interaction with his Mother at some point ... and grew interest in her and planned and plotted this to get her in a remote area (again not exactly verbatim)

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide..._6&vm=p&param1=3634518&param4=1257020755&tt=b

ETA: Ms. Stewart said the area searched from news reports was a 5 mile stretch from Old River Drive (road house abducted from on) North to I40... 10 Miles .. I440 East to North Walkers Corner.

CH 7 KATV, I believe it Carter Family go to station... I had never seen this interview with CCsr. It was done on Oct 30, 1 month from day her body was discovered. Also the day that Crystal Lowery was arrested.

&#8220;I just wondered how long it was going to be before they found the other person,&#8221; said Carter in an exclusive interview with KATV. &#8220;Evidently they did that today.&#8221;

Carter says he always knew there was another person behind his wife's disappearance. He says he recalls her saying she was showing a house to a couple. With Arron Lewis and now his estranged wife Crystal Lowery in custody for Beverly's death, he says he's extremely thankful for law enforcement despite the fact he was kept in the dark about the investigation for so long.

&#8220;I wanted them to share more than what they were sharing,&#8221; said Carter. &#8220;But they told me they can't. I understand that more and more, and as time goes on I understand why. Now I don't even ask them.&#8221;

Carter knows investigators have to keep some information close to the cuff in order to present a solid case before a jury.

&#8220;One thing that we do want to see is justice,&#8221; said Carter.
more at link. Video hearing him say this will make you cry. http://www.katv.com/story/27171506/...aks-out-one-month-since-beverly-carters-death

So sad on many levels.. Just realized that Beverly Carter's funeral and burial was on Saturday Sept 4, 2014.

1 yr anniversary of this whole nightmare is coming up as we all know... Sept 25.

1 yr and 1 day after Beverly was laid to Rest, AL has: OMNIBUS HEARING 10/05/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRC

Sending much love and heartfelt prayers to all of Beverly's loved ones~ family and friends :praying:

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

It appears Shannon Miller, the reporter who interviewed AL in prison, has been subpoenaed.

Prior to that exclusive interview, >>
After 6 a.m., Lewis was walked to a vehicle to be transported to the Pulaski Co. Jail.

Lewis said he did not kill Carter.

Our reporter, Shannon Miller asked Lewis, "Why Beverly?"

Lewis responded, "Because she was a woman that worked alone--a rich broker."

When asked what he would say to the family, he said sorry. Raw video http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/beverly-carter/web-extra-why-beverly-lewis-a-rich-broker

But seems strange she didn't continue covering the case after that exclusive. Tucker Max personnel got fired over that interview.
ETA: this subpoena most likely explains why she hasn't reported on that story anymore... :thinking:

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

It appears Shannon Miller, the reporter who interviewed AL in prison, has been subpoenaed.

JURY TRIAL 01/12/2016
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT

Hmm.... So she is subpeoned for 3 days....

09/14/2015
08:42 AM SUBPOENA RETURN BY PROSECUTOR
Entry: SHANNON MILLER, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

Monday, 1st day will be jury selection and when that's over opening statements... Hoping for all, that its not a weather event week prior or during..

I think he is in law enforcement.
I agree, if you search that name in the Pulaski County Court records, an officer comes up by that name. As does the name in multiple police reports along with Det Jeffery Allison (lead Detective in this case).
*** from a report on another PCSO case: ***** ASSISTING OFFICER ******
HENDRIX, MICHAEL

1 week from today (Friday Sept 18) is day the world changed for Beverly Carter and her family.

I expect to see multiple entries being filed as the pretrial is nearing (Oct 5). Also file this week was a filing

09/16/2015
08:32 AM FILING - OTHER
Entry: FILING WITH ACT 3
Images No Images

**Act 3 or Act III has to do with competency.. if you look back on this docket, you will see same entry for having to do with AL mental exam. I have no idea what this entry is for so its JMHO.

The only number I had for crystal still saved in my phone was the number that ends in 5617

Yup...I was probably editing while you were reading. I edited the post to show a link to their marriage certificate and it lists the 5617 number as Crystal's.

That's the number I have to.

Thanks, TKL. Your family is certainly in my thoughts. I hope y'all are doing well. Hard info to handle, I know.

I don't follow the case as much anymore. I have had other priorities. Could someone give me the "nutshell" version of what has happened sense the plea bargain?

09/21/2015
03:19 PM CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT
Entry: TO ASH / RECEIVED BY LARRY CASEY
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

I'm not going to link, but I did find a person listed of that name that is a DHS behavioral health aide, but also ran across another of the same name that is currently an inmate at an Arkansas prison (not the same as AL). Probably makes more sense that it's the DHS guy, don't you think?

I don't follow the case as much anymore. I have had other priorities. Could someone give me the "nutshell" version of what has happened sense the plea bargain?
I think the only big developments have been that CL must testify against AL as part of her plea. And they've called the reporter, Shanon Miller, in for witnessing at the trial in January.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Really, not a lot. Without looking, I'm not sure if it was before or after, but AL has a lawyer and is no longer representing himself. We've seen the court request records from Text Me (which you've seen), AT&T and Google.

Omnibus hearing is scheduled for 10/5/2015 and Jury Trial on 1/12/2016.

Otherwise, it's been pretty much hurry up and wait.

I'm assuming that CL and AL are still legally married. Anyone else see any different? Did the divorce ever go through?

09/21/2015
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

I'm not going to link, but I did find a person listed of that name that is a DHS behavioral health aide, but also ran across another of the same name that is currently an inmate at an Arkansas prison (not the same as AL). Probably makes more sense that it's the DHS guy, don't you think?
LAST DOCKET FILINGS: **AS OF LOOKING AT 11:21 A.M. CENTRAL TIME

09/16/2015
08:32 AM FILING - OTHER
Entry: FILING WITH ACT 3
Images No Images

09/21/2015
Images No Images

09/22/2015
10:59 AM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: none.
Images No Images

JMHO, I think that maybe AL is going back for another mental health eval.... Reason being Larry Casey is the same person who signed for the mental eval stuff back when he went in Dec. Larry Casey could be who signs for mail in the mail room at the Arkansas State Hospital... but whomever he is, it is at the Arkansas State Hospital.
SAME PERSON SIGNED IN DEC 2014
12/04/2014
07:42 AM ORDER MENTAL EXAMINATION LEWIS, AARON M
Images No Images

12/04/2014
07:42 AM ORDER MENTAL EXAMINATION LEWIS, AARON M
Images No Images

12/04/2014
08:24 AM FILING - OTHER
Entry: FILING WITH THE ACT 3