GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if you search that name in the Pulaski County Court records, an officer comes up by that name. As does the name in multiple police reports along with Det Jeffery Allison (lead Detective in this case).

1 week from today (Friday Sept 18) is day the world changed for Beverly Carter and her family.

I expect to see multiple entries being filed as the pretrial is nearing (Oct 5). Also file this week was a filing

09/16/2015
08:32 AM FILING - OTHER
Entry: FILING WITH ACT 3
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

**Act 3 or Act III has to do with competency.. if you look back on this docket, you will see same entry for having to do with AL mental exam. I have no idea what this entry is for so its JMHO.
This is what I thought when I saw the filing. I look for a Motion to Continue coming soon. JMHO from watching other cases. This new attorney came on board
06/09/2015
03:43 PM ORDER APPOINT COUNSEL
Entry: none.
Images WEB

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

So, do you think they (the new lawyer) is possibly trying for mental defect?

JMHO (not Justkiddin :pillowfight2:) I think so. I am thinking of "at the time of the murder" kind of didn't know what was happening type. Not sure I stated it right but maybe you know what I mean. Also AL prev exam the examiner didn't do exam for the time period of the crime....
page 9 http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/katv/documents/arronlewismentalevaluation.pdf
DEFENDANT'S ACCOUNT OF THE OFFENSES:
Arron Lewis Mental Eval pg 9.JPG

Really, not a lot. Without looking, I'm not sure if it was before or after, but AL has a lawyer and is no longer representing himself. We've seen the court request records from Text Me (which you've seen), AT&T and Google.

Omnibus hearing is scheduled for 10/5/2015 and Jury Trial on 1/12/2016.

Otherwise, it's been pretty much hurry up and wait.

I'm assuming that CL and AL are still legally married. Anyone else see any different? Did the divorce ever go through?
AL has pretrial hearing June 1, got new attorney appointed June 9 and CL plead guilty to 1st Degree Murder and Kidnapping on July 7.

Still married, according to the court docket:
Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: 60DR-14-4528
Citation No:
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: 60DR-14-4528 - CRYSTAL HOPE LOWERY V ARRON MICHAEL LEWIS -NON-TRIAL
Filing Date: Friday , October 17th, 2014
Court: 60 - PULASKI
Type: DV - DIVORCE

LAST docket entry still where AL filed to have dismissed
01/22/2015
12:48 PM MOTION DISMISS
Entry: MOTION TO DISMISS THE DIVORCE CASE ARRON M LEWIS
Images WEB

Yeah, I think there is a possible other person on the 870 number, as Arron needed to have a setup for the other person he was going to name as his accomplice. I still feel like it was Crystal, though, because there are tons of texts!

Also, he texts himself from his TextMe phone # to his regular cell # several times on 9/23. Not just one way, but back and forth. I am not sure how that works- were there 2 different actual phones?

One more thing--- For Arron to claim he is innocent, what would be the reason he STOPPED using his phone after beverly went missing. If he didnt do it, wouldnt he be using his phone, as usual? He got a few calls/ texts after she went missing, but he did not call or text anyone after. Last message sent- to bev phone 9/25 at 22:34. last call made- to bev phone 9/25 8:58pm 15 min convo. Then all outgoing activity stopped. Sounds anything but innocent, to me!

I hope you get what you deserve, Arron! One down, one to go. How dare you treat a worthwhile human like she was worth nothing. Beverly did more before breakfast than you both did in your entire lives. You are where you belong forever.
Respectfuly BBM, so far we don't have the phone records for the REAL number that AL used (listed in CL name, but I don't know who the carrier CL used is. Possible it is also ATT since it only one showing on the court docket. It was BC we know) Also we don't see any call records for CL (she plead guilty July 7 after AL June 1 hearing and June 6 he was appointed a new lawyer). So we dont know if maybe CL is who had first contact with BC or AL was.

We know he was on his phone on Saturday because he posted on his POF profile. The Textme app shows that contact was made to BC, but I wish we also had the real phone number calls for AL number and CL numbers... and if CL had a Textme app her call record. Again, she didnt just admit to this without them having proof. JMHO

I haven't looked at the Textme print out yet, but curious if any call/s were made directly to Beverly's office. (501) 944-1559
Of course we won't have all the pieces to the phone call puzzles until we see the subpoenaed ATT and Google Investigative reports that are listed as subpoenaed online at court connect website. Plus, who knows if we will ever see Crystal's phone records. Having said that; the textme records have given plenty of valuable information.
I still would bet ol' shady AL had more than one free texting/calling app on his phone or multiple accounts with Textme.

Sent using Tapatalk

I thinking they used BC phone as the contact info material. They I would think went line by line identifying numbers afterwards... but on Saturday they got the records (per info we get in the mental eval) looking for last contact JMHO thats how they connected to AL/CL immediately. JMHO

I had a duh moment, on the ASH thinking it was a person, but duh lol ASH>>> Arkansas State Hospital. I do believe this is the person in the mail room who signs for receipt of incoming certified mail, then delivers to appropriate person. That's how it works in most large corporations and state offices. JMHO

09/21/2015
03:19 PM CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT
Entry: TO ASH / RECEIVED BY LARRY CASEY
Images No Images

Where prior the spelled it out:
12/08/2014
04:42 PM CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT
Entry: ARKANSAS STATE HOSPITAL / LARRY CASEY
Images No Images

Respectfuly BBM, so far we don't have the phone records for the REAL number that AL used (listed in CL name, but I don't know who the carrier CL used is. Possible it is also ATT since it only one showing on the court docket. It was BC we know) Also we don't see any call records for CL (she plead guilty July 7 after AL June 1 hearing and June 6 he was appointed a new lawyer). So we dont know if maybe CL is who had first contact with BC or AL was.

We know he was on his phone on Saturday because he posted on his POF profile. The Textme app shows that contact was made to BC, but I wish we also had the real phone number calls for AL number and CL numbers... and if CL had a Textme app her call record. Again, she didnt just admit to this without them having proof. JMHO

I'm not saying he stopped all communication with all devices. I am saying that this is the number he used for the commission of this crime. IF he didn't commit the crime, then why did he stop using this number? He would just be going about life as usual with this fake number, right? The fact that he stopped using the phone number DIRECTLY after Beverly was kidnapped and killed points to him doing that intentionally. Thinking the info would be ditched along with the inactivity. Does that make sense?

I'm not saying he stopped all communication with all devices. I am saying that this is the number he used for the commission of this crime. IF he didn't commit the crime, then why did he stop using this number? He would just be going about life as usual with this fake number, right? The fact that he stopped using the phone number DIRECTLY after Beverly was kidnapped and killed points to him doing that intentionally. Thinking the info would be ditched along with the inactivity. Does that make sense?

I understand what your saying. But I dare not try to say what he was thinking lol

Last 3 text messages rec'd were from the 1-870-293-9629 TEXED 1-914-206-1776 (AL Textme #). That 870# did lots of communicating back and forth with this textme number of AL's. pg 9. These were after last text from BC phone. 2 had message length of 3 and the last 53.

Last 2 texts sent were from AL textme to BC cell. pg 15

Last OUTBOUND Call, was from AL Textme phone # to BC cell phone at 3:58pm on Sept 25 pg 17

Last INBOUND Call, was from the 870 was 9:08pm on Sunday Sept 28th, from the 870# 7 sec duration...(prior to that 4 calls that I will presume was LEO, and the one prior a local number with I again will presume was LEO or someone with BC access since 8 min later is when the next 4 calls started)

SO the question for me is... again... who number is the 870 communicating with AL on this Textme #? Actually, we would need to know (not really us lol) who the other numbers belong to, to have an idea who had and used this fake number to communicate with AL. JMHO
ETA Link https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=3VFP7KFOF33WKV4DXI6EE4FPYMU38V

Now having said that about the text messages and phone calls... I find it very odd, in this case as well as looking at others.. the records have as we are told from media reports "are sealed" No gag order has been issued. All info thus far has came from info Media has gotten FOIA.

I find it odd, that this piece of evidence was posted on the court docket, for the world to view. Have not seen in any other cases (or those I scanned through). Was it an accident? Accidentally on purpose? Odd too, media didn't report on it. Arkansas is not like Florida where evidence is filed for public review. This was a pretty strong piece of evidence, posted. JMHO

So is AL going for

temporary insanity
n. in a criminal prosecution, a defense by the accused that he/she was briefly insane at the time the crime was committed and therefore was incapable of knowing the nature of his/her alleged criminal act. Temporary insanity is claimed as a defense whether or not the accused is mentally stable at the time of trial. One difficulty with a temporary insanity defense is the problem of proof, since any examination by psychiatrists had to be after the fact, so the only evidence must be the conduct of the accused immediately before or after the crime. It is similar to the defenses of "diminished capacity" to understand one's own actions, the so-called "twinky defense," the "abuse excuse," "heat of passion," and other claims of mental disturbance which raise the issue of criminal intent based on modern psychiatry and/or sociology. However, mental derangement at the time of an abrupt crime, such as a sudden attack or crime of passion, can be a valid defense, or at least show lack of premeditation to reduce the degree of the crime. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/temporary+insanity

Carl Carter Jr. posted this today of his visit to the place where they found his mother. It's a must read. https://www.facebook.com/carl.carter.39/posts/10207843809638865

As if the Carter family hadn't had a hard enough year, Carl jr. posted that they had to sell Beverly and Carl Sr. home for financial reasons.

He also posted a sweet story, saying at 17 his mom found out about a part time job at BCBS and took him to apply. He has been there ever since.

It appears that today another transport order was issued for AL

09/21/2015
03:19 PM CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT
Entry: TO ASH / RECEIVED BY LARRY CASEY
Images No Images

09/22/2015
10:59 AM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M
Images No Images

09/23/2015
03:02 PM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M
Images No Images https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

ETA JMHO, no date/time is provided for security reason.

Another subpoena. Pretty sure this guy is an investigator with the PCSO.

09/23/2015
09:29 AM SUBPOENA RETURN BY PROSECUTOR
Entry: INV JORDAN ABELS, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=

We are going to have to do lunch if we keep meeting like this lol.... more addded

09/23/2015
09:29 AM SUBPOENA RETURN BY PROSECUTOR
Entry: INV JORDAN ABELS, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

09/23/2015
01:12 PM SUBPOENA RETURN BY PROSECUTOR
Entry: S A STEPHEN BURROUGHS, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

09/23/2015
Entry: INV J P MASSIET, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

09/23/2015
Entry: INV DREW EVANS, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

09/23/2015
Entry: OFC KEVIN COLLIE, 1-12-14-16, JT @ 8:30 AM
Images No Images

09/23/2015
03:02 PM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M ** there are 2 detainee transport orders
Images No Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm