GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when they interviewed AL, before Beverly was found, he said she was alive in an abandoned house. Maybe that is why they asked people to search sheds, etc? Does anyone remember if Haskell was an area they drove with AL?

I think this is first time we ever heard any place specific mentioned at all. All other info we got was from the tidbits in the interrogatories in AL civil cases.

OH and he will not be going back to PCSO. He will be picked up daily from Varner and brought to trial and then returned to Varner at night. Def attorney asked and that is what Judge said. Def said AL was concerned due to him having lawsuits against PCSO. Judge said Sheriff didnt want him there.

The trial is mid January. The prison is a ways away from where court house is. Praying that the weather is not bad, it could be very dangerous...could just see it ice storm or something and skid off road/stuck and AL escape. Last 2 times coming from Varner AL has been late arriving. Cant imagine how long take in possible inclement weather. Maybe they can figure out alternative situation safer for LEO doing the transport and wont cause delays. JMHO

Can the IP address of whoever posted that for him on his FB page be traced? If so, I wouldn't want to be that person.

Also, I wonder how that being posted on his FB page plays into AL and his defense team in regards to the marital privilege that is talked about and them not wanting CL to be able to testify against him? I suppose it will go along the lines of something like....I don't know who posted that to my FB page and yada yada yada. But wait, how would just anybody have gotten that to post it? Hmmmm....things that make you wonder.....

Should be able to. But they also should be able to tell who AL sent it to as it would go thru the mail and possible that it was one of the 4 affidavits that was put into evidence. Public doesn't know what those consist of. It has a notary seal on it so it had have been notarized within the prison (jmo) but he hasn't been anywhere else that we know of even then he would be under watchful eye. Only mail not able to be read is Legal mail and to Media. So unless came from one of those 2 sources doing posting, one would think the Prison knows who it was sent to orig. JMHO

Wow wow wow.. I just had Nov 16 stuck in my head and decided to peek in to see if there was any news... Wow. I have to say one thing about the world's longest affidavit (methinks he doth affidaviteth too much...) that struck me... was that he took great pains to both describe AND to draw images of the head/face taping. I find that significant and I have always and still do suspect this could be well be how she died, asphyxiation from the duct tape. He/they are into such kinky things it wouldn't surprise me if their (AL +CL) notion was to have a 3-way and the taped face was either a part of the S&M version they came up with or the only way they felt they could do it, force themselves upon her. We know he is driven by the fast danger thrill factor (motorcycle stunts on freeway, stealing to steal) He likes risk. Whatever it was, and I haven't read all the links yet beyond the world's longest affidavit.... I still believe that the duct tape played a key role. And in no way was it to ward off flies. I'll have to remember that one next outdoor BBQ or picnic.... slam on some duct tape. Crazy man.

I've been gone awhile - very busy plus family emergencies this past month or two, so missed many months of sleuthing. This is quite an amazing and disgusting development. As usual, AL grossly overestimates his wily ability to fool everyone. As usual his lies point us closer to the truth. I can't believe it hasn't been removed!

Wow.
That date was the last OH hearing... that is also the date that he alleged in part in latest civil suit that same LEO from PCSO jail was a transport LEO and put handcuffs too tight. Cut off circulation, numbness so forth. Yet that Affidavit and the long one filed has pretty good penmanship to have alleged damage so unbearable. JMHO

I remember there was someone posted on Forbidden Hillcrest iirc about CL was on one of their groups or something talking about swingers. Anyone else remember that?

That date was the last OH hearing... that is also the date that he alleged in part in latest civil suit that same LEO from PCSO jail was a transport LEO and put handcuffs too tight. Cut off circulation, numbness so forth. Yet that Affidavit and the long one filed has pretty good penmanship to have alleged damage so unbearable. JMHO

I remember there was someone posted on Forbidden Hillcrest iirc about CL was on one of their groups or something talking about swingers. Anyone else remember that?
Yes, I remember that. It was some local online group or such for swingers (EDIT: I could be wrong on this part...it may have been some relationship/dating site...not just for "swingers"....wanting to say it was "Dr." somebody in the name) and they said CL had been on there bragging about going to some swingers place in Memphis. Then she came back later and was lamenting that AL was "going to leave her" for some woman they met there. The group was discussing it because someone realized it was the people arrested for BC murder and he was warning for people to be careful who you meet. Is that what you are referring to?

I'm still very puzzled why that affidavit was posted (assuming at ALs request) to FB. Why now?

It's pretty clear from what arkansasmimi heard in court yesterday that he was claiming there was a kidnapping from the moment he was first questioned. Not only did he say it, but there was a recording of BC's voice with a message to her husband which also backs up the fact there was, in fact, a kidnapping.

So, why in the h* ll would he later come up with this fantastic story her death being an accident during consensual sex? And why would he have it posted to social media now?

Is this the same story he came up with and supposedly was mailing to CL (via his lawyer) in order to help with her defense? Is this the same story he was trying to tell her to repeat in hopes of getting them both off the hook for murder? Is this the same affidavit that was labelled legal mail and the guard opened it and read it? The thing he filed the lawsuit over?

But, even if it was, he obviously already knew that he had told the investigators about the kidnapping and played them the voice recording (duh...he was there). So, did he really think he could deny all that ever took place and then come up with this sex story to explain away all the evidence they had accumulated? He's smarter than that. The crazy differences in the stories just don't make much sense. I can't figure out the angle he was trying to work...and with him there is *always* an angle. (EDIT TO ADD: Unless he thought by changing interrogation rooms 100 times was going to assure he was not recorded and he would just claim he had never said any such thing and that the investigators were making it all up and lying.)

Which leads me back to what his angle is having that posted on FB? What's he hoping to gain from it? Is it nothing more than just trying to embarrass the Carter family? What good is *that* going to do him? There has to be more to it than that. Of course, this was the guy that was willing to throw his wife under the bus for $5K by saying she was a craigslist prostitute (although, I do wonder if there wasn't some truth to this)....so who knows what the heck is going through his brain.

One thing I feel that I do know with 100% certainty.......he's not the least bit sorry. Not even a little.

He is truly a monster. JMO.

I'm still very puzzled why that affidavit was posted (assuming at ALs request) to FB. Why now?

It's pretty clear from what arkansasmimi heard in court yesterday that he was claiming there was a kidnapping from the moment he was first questioned. Not only did he say it, but there was a recording of BC's voice with a message to her husband which also backs up the fact there was, in fact, a kidnapping.

So, why in the h* ll would he later come up with this fantastic story her death being an accident during consensual sex? And why would he have it posted to social media now?

Is this the same story he came up with and supposedly was mailing to CL (via his lawyer) in order to help with her defense? Is this the same story he was trying to tell her to repeat in hopes of getting them both off the hook for murder? Is this the same affidavit that was labelled legal mail and the guard opened it and read it? The thing he filed the lawsuit over?

But, even if it was, he obviously already knew that he had told the investigators about the kidnapping and played them the voice recording (duh...he was there). So, did he really think he could deny all that ever took place and then come up with this sex story to explain away all the evidence they had accumulated? He's smarter than that. The crazy differences in the stories just don't make much sense. I can't figure out the angle he was trying to work...and with him there is *always* an angle. (EDIT TO ADD: Unless he thought by changing interrogation rooms 100 times was going to assure he was not recorded and he would just claim he had never said any such thing and that the investigators were making it all up and lying.)

Which leads me back to what his angle is having that posted on FB? What's he hoping to gain from it? Is it nothing more than just trying to embarrass the Carter family? What good is *that* going to do him? There has to be more to it than that. Of course, this was the guy that was willing to throw his wife under the bus for $5K by saying she was a craigslist prostitute (although, I do wonder if there wasn't some truth to this)....so who knows what the heck is going through his brain.

One thing I feel that I do know with 100% certainty.......he's not the least bit sorry. Not even a little.

It would imagine he has tried to come up with several defenses, and as evidence has come out he changes the story to fit. Might have even considered saying Beverly was in on trying to extort $ from her own family. When he discovered there was no $ that story had to change

Agreed that he has no remorse, other than being caught. He definitely finds some kind of sick pleasure or feeling of control by hurting and shaming this precious family. Fortunately, they are clearly not believable stories. His current attorney is aware of the ridiculous various defenses he has tried to make stick. Maybe he is ok with seeing how the public responds to the nonsense.

If she was in on this sexscade, why would she have been handcuffed in a vacant house. He mentioned the fuzzy handcuffs in his affidavit more than likely because she had marks on her wrists from being handcuffed. What a sicko.

Wonder why he left the hole for her to fit a straw in out of the duct tape in his very descriptive drawing?

I wondered if the FB profile was made up by some random person, but it can't be. It's his original FB page, as there is a public posting of his beloved motorcycle from 2013.

I wondered if the FB profile was made up by some random person, but it can't be. It's his original FB page, as there is a public posting of his beloved motorcycle from 2013.

Yep, it's the original FB profile from back before he was even arrested.

Also, I remember reading that CL said the decision was made to kill Beverly because LE got involved and we're on to them too quickly.

In the affidavit, AL said Beverly had responded to a woman for women ad on one of the sites. Has AL not figured out that there are records of these things, or rather proof of lack thereof. They possibly made up an account with Beverly in advance responding to an ad. He stated CL met a guy that she sold one of their computers to, after the kidnapping. Does he think that without the computer LE won't have access to the computer forensics to show correspondence on these sites?

Ya... He's not even a tiny bit sorry. I actually think this is (in his very ill mind) his 15 min of fame. I can't believe we walk among these freaks:(

53c6dee39ebefdd4e85c4dd0b4051ef6.jpg
c32a4ddb8b2577834b83b7d402d3cb41.jpg

Arron's Facebook is still up today. Note date and posting time of photos/affidavit!!
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000967980610&tsid=0.7442412718664855&source=typeahead

Death by vagina? Ya don't hear that every day.

What a loon.

He's practicing his fictional *advertiser censored* skills, IMO there's a big demand for that where he's going..

I've reread the Facebook "affidavit" and mimi's notes from yesterday's proceedings and after letting everything digest....the following is my opinion only. I hope I'm wrong.

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that some type of video/pictures may, in fact, exist....even if they are just little "blips" only a couple of seconds long. It also turns my stomach to think what those two did to her in order to get those videos or pictures, because I don't for two seconds believe, if they even exist, that they were obtained with her consent. Remember the guns?

Think about it for a minute.....as gross as it is, let's pretend for a minute that we are in Alternate Bizzaro World and it was consensual. NOT THAT I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN....strictly hypothetical. Do you *REALLY* think that she's going to knowingly allow some stranger she's never met before that night take video and photos of her? A very visible woman with her picture out everywhere for her business? A very well known woman in her community and church? NOT FOR A SECOND do I believe she would allow that!! No way. She was not a stupid woman. She's going to allow this guy to do this and it's fine as long as he "promises" he won't put them on the internet? She's going to just take him at his word? Jesus, how stupid does he think people are to believe a tale such as that. Even if someone like her were to have a fling like that, they wouldn't be stupid enough to allow video or photographic evidence. Didn't happen!

I think it's possible that they may have forced her into such "positions" so that they would have something with which to blackmail her and her family to not approach the police after the ransom was paid *and* that they could continually go back to them forever and ever to extort even more money in the future. After hearing about the "pay me $5K and I'll give you proof that CL is a prostitute" scheme, it just shows how his mind works.

I really, really, really hope I'm wrong! I pray that I'm wrong! My mind doesn't even want to go there, but he was so adamant about having videos on the phone and not wanting the police to have access to them. Maybe he hadn't had a chance to "edit" them into something that wouldn't show her being under duress? Who knows...but he sure was careful to note that he had them in his FB affidavit. If he was concocting a story to fit the evidence he knew existed, then that makes me seriously consider that they may, in fact, exist. :(

Oh, and one more possible hole in his tall tale on FB.

So, CL...THE NURSING STUDENT.....tried to perform CPR, yet he found BC still on the bed? Wouldn't basic nursing student 101 teach that CPR needs to be performed on a hard surface? Wouldn't your average residential mattress be too soft to try to perform CPR? Wouldn't someone with any training have relocated the patient to the floor?

I haven't had any CPR training since I was in middle school in the 70's and even *I* know that!

Just a thought.....

No, I dont think you're wrong. I definitely think those are the videos he referenced on his phone. Unfortunately. If you notice- all the videos he mentioned are ones where you wouldnt see her face or emotion. Her from above, behind, Crystal from behind. It makes me sick. I was hoping they didnt rape her, but it seems they did. I hate even talking about it.

As for his story of consent- where do I begin with the holes??
- a woman who has never been with a woman responds to a woman for woman ad? ok
- a woman who claims she was only with 4 men in her 50 years then decides to go off with a man to go have a threesome with his wife who isnt around? ok
- a woman who is terrified of her controlling husband is fine with going with another man from 6:30pm until 2 am? ok
- a woman who is scared of her husband and is out hooking up sends her cover message as she is out having drinks but she doesnt drink? ok (I actually think it is possible she told him he could text that to throw Carl off when really she was sending Carl an "Im in trouble" message)
- a man who is uber controlling happen to know that something isnt right when his reliable wife doesnt come home on time- and calls his son- and calls police- and he was right!!!!! This would happen all the time or he would be used to going out angrily looking for her on his own if that were true. ok
- she "let" him take photos of her naked on a bed? ok
- a person is being crotch smothered and doesnt turn their head or bite the everliving daylights out of the sensitive area to get the person off of their head? ok
- as jstkidn metioned, nursing students dont do CPR on a bed! ok
-so many more holes.

Yes, he is basically trying to write damn near *advertiser censored* about her and he likes the control of people reading, talking, the news talking about it- he likes the control. And I think once he knew it wouldnt be used as a defense, he just wanted to put it out there to try to damage the Carters more. He is terrorizing them and they are continuing to be his victims. He likes that. He likes the feeling of still being able to harm, even behind bars. He is extremely sick and he is the only place he should ever be. But, they need to watch him closely!!! Bathroom disappearing tricks are his thing and he is certainly trying to be the next El Chapo with a great escape. My opinion.

Do y'all remember the interview he did from Tucker Max with the reporter? He mentioned her not being as sweet and great as everyone thought and said something like, "Wait until you see what she did." I think they made her do sex acts, but I didn't know her and have no idea about that, but I do not believe they took her to their house. At one point he claims to have played his xbox after she was dead? Just hanging out playing xbox, like no big deal. And there's no way any Realtor would leave their purse in open view in their vehicle to go off and have sex. That's just a big red flag. I can see her leaving it in the car to show the house, but not to leave on her own accord. And what "medicine" was he going to get for BC?

Looks like Im really behind on this case. Notice how he had BC dying when he wasnt there and CL was? So while he is trying to help CL he also points the death right at her. I believe both were there. I believe this was ransom and future black mail. Poor Beverly. jmo

This guys bio says
Austin Kellerman
@AustinKellerman
Husband. Dad. News Director at @kark4news @fox16news in Little Rock, Arkansas #Team20 #ARNews #NoExcuseZone
Joined March 2009

He tweeted Austin Kellerman ‏@AustinKellerman 15h15 hours ago
@Hilary_TV check out Lewis' Facebook page. New post.
https://twitter.com/AustinKellerman/with_replies

He tweets back and forth to a lady who bio says she works for radio station... but this is what is interesting and maybe they will find out how they did get there.

Austin Kellerman ‏@AustinKellerman 14h14 hours ago
@XXXXXX @XXXXXXX@Hilary_TV agreed. I think the story is how did the notes get there and where did they come from

Hilary Hunt is reporter who was tweeting. The person who Notarized it, is an employee at ADOC, so it some how came from the Prison.
JMHO

Do y'all remember the interview he did from Tucker Max with the reporter? He mentioned her not being as sweet and great as everyone thought and said something like, "Wait until you see what she did." I think they made her do sex acts, but I didn't know her and have no idea about that, but I do not believe they took her to their house. At one point he claims to have played his xbox after she was dead? Just hanging out playing xbox, like no big deal. And there's no way any Realtor would leave their purse in open view in their vehicle to go off and have sex. That's just a big red flag. I can see her leaving it in the car to show the house, but not to leave on her own accord. And what "medicine" was he going to get for BC?

I don't think he is thoughtful enough that he was going to get her meds. I think they wanted that purse. She might have even told him about the $100 cash, and that she had credit cards. Maybe later she said she needed her meds, hoping for sympathy to let her go. Clearly sympathy is not part of their make-up, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member