GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle, you and your wife were handed a situation no one could ever imagine or want. Somehow, y'all manage to find the joy in even the darkest of situations. I admire your strength and desire to make the world a better place for your kids. Your sensitivity to Beverly and her family are touching and sincere. Thank you for sharing and know that my thoughts are not only with Beverly's family, but yours, as well. I know things will get much harder as the trial nears, so I am glad to hear that a strong foundation is being built.

LATEST AS OF YESTERDAY:

04/23/2015
08:33 AM REQUEST
Entry: FOR A MOTION
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=AHSZ74I2XFED3JMLPQQ16VK7JAZKDA

04/23/2015
08:36 AM CLERK NOTE
Entry: SENT COPY OF REQUEST FOR TRANSPORT AND REMAND TO MR. LEWIS. (4/7/15)
Images No Images
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=
:jail: LOL I just re read this... I think AL was sent back a copy of his request for transport and request that HE SENT THEM! He asks in the latest about a Ruling on his MOTION... BUT HE DIDNT FILE A MOTION! LOL HE FILED A REQUEST !!! I DONT SEE THE WORDS MOTION HAHA https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=USBM1JPZ080ISWKA9CFEIEOIEJOMOY

JMHO.... I think the Judge would tell him as he did before... he is at TUCKER MAX due to his Probation Violation... I bet he blows a head gasket

If I can phrase this as to avoid the TOS police. Someone who shall remain nameless made JV Cheer. Respect and Thank you to Beverly Carter for your last act on this earth gave another a chance at success. I can think of nothing more heroic.

If I can phrase this as to avoid the TOS police. Someone who shall remain nameless made JV Cheer. Respect and Thank you to Beverly Carter for your last act on this earth gave another a chance at success. I can think of nothing more heroic.

Congrats JV Cheer Member

Respect and Thank you to Beverly Carter for your last act on this earth gave another a chance at success. I can think of nothing more heroic. ???? Maybe I a dense, can you elaborate? Thank you.. sorry

More details on the above case I posted the other day.
http://5newsonline.com/2015/04/27/arraignment-set-for-woman-accused-of-kidnapping-realtor/
Way to similar to some of the theory that were posted here about the Beverly Carter case. I also thought that a new procedure for meeting potential clients was established and made state wide. This is not worth it just to make a sale and $$. To all the realtors out there in web sleuth land ,please be careful and pass on the importance to fellow realtors the life of Beverly Carter.

I also thought that a new procedure for meeting potential clients was established and made state wide.

My husband and I are currently looking for a new house. The first Realtor we met with asked me to text her a photo of both of our drivers' licenses so she could put them on file with her office. The second one just met us at the house with no safety precautions. I was sure to ask upfront if she wanted us to meet her at her office, and she said no. I didn't want to press the issue and make her think we are the bad guys, but it definitely bothered me.

TKL, thank you so much for sharing the letter with all of us and congrats to the nameless one on the JV cheer! It does seem that your children are in a much more loving and stable environment so in that way, yes Beverly is a hero for your family.

TKL, thank you so much for sharing the letter with all of us and congrats to the nameless one on the JV cheer! It does seem that your children are in a much more loving and stable environment so in that way, yes Beverly is a hero for your family.

That is all I was trying to say.

It is absolutely disgusting that anyone would post information on your kids. What difference does it make what your kids are doing what groups they are a part of and where they live.

Why would anyone want to post personal details pertaining to children on websites? TKL123, I can understand your anger. Just wanted to say your letter about Beverley was beautiful.

Why would anyone want to post personal details pertaining to children on websites? TKL123, I can understand your anger. Just wanted to say your letter about Beverley was beautiful.
I must have missed something. TKL is the one that posted about his daughter.

I must have missed something. TKL is the one that posted about his daughter.

Posting the results from a cheer try out (and it's on Facebook) is a far cry from posting personal information in the wake of a tragic murder.

There is also the fact that I am the parent. I decide what details about my family is public and private not the self appointed sluthers community. If that is not acceptable then I guess y'all can take me off the list. I'm out...now you buzy bodies can discuss what ever you like.

Posting the results from a cheer try out (and it's on Facebook) is a far cry from posting personal information in the wake of a tragic murder.

There is also the fact that I am the parent. I decide what details about my family is public and private not the self appointed sluthers community. If that is not acceptable then I guess y'all can take me off the list. I'm out...now you buzy bodies can discuss what ever you like.

I don't know what you are talking about. My comment was in reply to yours about getting on the cheer team. It looks like some posts have been deleted that I didn't read. So don't take you anger out on me, it is uncalled for.

It would appear that a forum user here posted his children's details on another forum. I can understand his anger in general. I don't publicise my children's details.

It would appear that a forum user here posted his children's details on another forum. I can understand his anger in general. I don't publicise my children's details.

Thanks for explaining. I knew I must have missed something. Yes, info on children should not be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55